Woman Found Dead Inside Car

Well now that's kreepy -- especially around Halloween. My goodness, I'd sure like to know what the autopsy says.

shiverrrr....

Mel

I wasn't sure where to put this , I thought in this thread because it is certainly bizzare :waitasec:

There has got to be a story behind this. What was she reaching for? Who was she?
Did she have an ongoing health problem? I hope the story will be updated!

I'm wondering how you stand up in a car? I'm also interested to know what they find.

my first thought too - but I think it was just poorly written because it also says half inside and half outside so I'm guessing she was standing on the ground outside the car reaching into the back seat - likely thru an open door - something caused her to collapse (perhaps a heart attack or aneurysm or perhaps a victim of foul play) but likely collapsed across the back of the front seat and something inside the car - her purse or groceries or something that was in the back seat caused police to state she was "reaching" into the back seat

It does sound posed doesn't it. You would think that when you die you collapse and not remain standing and pointing.

Something freaky is going on here.

How very odd. Wonder what the odds are.

Damn. That reminds me of the Victorian death pictures. Some photogs even used what looked doll stands to hold up and pose deceased persons.

RIP Poor lady. She was young.

the car in the picture that's on a towtruck - does it look like the lights are on?

why would the lights be on?

and are they having a blizzard in Philly right now?

is that picture even related to the story???

As far as I know it's snowing in Philly, Lady.

My SisIL is complaining about it today.

For the record, if any of you ever find me standing up and dead, please feel free to whip out the cellie and take a few pics, (unless I'm naked!). As long as I am fully clothed, I'll be dead so I won't care and my loved ones don't have to look at the pictures if they don't want to.

For the record, if any of you ever find me standing up and dead, please feel free to whip out the cellie and take a few pics, (unless I'm naked!). As long as I am fully clothed, I'll be dead so I won't care and my loved ones don't have to look at the pictures if they don't want to.

TGI, lol... I immediately thought of this song and video, when I read your post, these are some dear friends :crazy: :

<object width="400" height="255" id="uvp_fop" allowFullScreen="true"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=v2141137&amp;eID=1301797&amp;lang=us&amp;enableFullScreen=0&amp;shareEnable=1"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed height="255" width="400" id="uvp_fop" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="id=v2141137&amp;eID=1301797&amp;lang=us&amp;ympsc=4195329&amp;enableFullScreen=1&amp;shareEnable=1" /></object>

Reminds me of the Criminal Minds episode where the killer was posing his victims all over the city.

I wonder how often people take things they see on tv and then try to copycat the crime in real life?

Woman , 24, found dead

LOWER POTTSGROVE &#8212; An unresponsive 24-year-old woman was discovered in the 1900 block of Quail Lane, near Deer Ridge Drive, Saturday morning, and township police are now investigating the suspicious death.

According to township police, officers were dispatched to the location where the body was discovered around 8:55 a.m. Police said the woman was found unresponsive near a car along the road. Sources said neighbors in the area discovered the woman outside of her vehicle.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/2011/10/30/news/srv0000014931910.txt

So now she is reported to have been found outside of the vehicle according to the pottsmerc.com article.

Hmmm. I suppose she could have been outside the rear door, reaching in through an open window. If she was doubled over at the waist with her feet on the ground outside, that would fit both "standing up" and "outside the vehicle". No comments on the article when I read it but I hope someone who knows the scoop will clarify.

Do we have any 24 year olds missing in the general area?? The article says she was not from the "immediate area".

I've checked the links for the original articles for updates but found nothing except the addition of a sentence stating that the death is being investigated as "suspicious".

Does anyone know if she has been identified in the news? Seen any TV updates?

<snip>

Montgomery County First Assistant District Attorney Kevin Steele said Monday that there were no signs of trauma to the body of Lindsey Walters

http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/2011/11/01/news/srv0000014970610.txt

Found the obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pottsmerc/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=154418484

<snip>
"For your friends and family who knew your plight,
Please understand the pain in her fight.
The struggle that may have taken her away,
has finally been put at bay.
The way out of that hell is quite a long hike,
Only to have traveled that path is to know what it's like.
And though you may not find comfort in that thought
Perhaps it was a battle that could no longer be fought."

guestbook: http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/pottsmerc/guestbook.aspx?n=lindsey-walters&pid=154418484&cid=full

From the sounds of it she was a troubled young lady. RIP & prayers for family and friends.

:floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj