Cyndy Short Press Conference~31 October 2011

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Looks like the KMBC live feed is starting...yep it is thanksfor the Link Nurse

Anyone got a link to the live PC yet, please post?

Ahhh got it now, ty Nurse. :)

Reporters setting up mics...PC hasn't started yet...

Thanks to everyone that can keep us posted that are at work. Not only does this computer not accept the video links for kmbc, and news5, the boss took the speakers home for his wife's computer over the weekend! :tyou:

Me toooooooo I am a little ashamed at how much I am looking forward to hearing what she has to say... :blushing:

Is this outside of her office, does anyone know?

just saw CS walk by... reporters still duct taping their mics

Thanks to everyone that can keep us posted that are at work. Not only does this computer not accept the video links for kmbc, and news5, the boss took the speakers home for his wife's computer over the weekend! :tyou:

I can't get any of the local links to work either - "missing plug in". : ( But the tweets still work, and this forum is a great resource for up to the second information. Thanks, all.

one reporter saying white tape on mics is ugly... so they are all using black tape...

oh and one said a bad word....

These camera men are funny. cussing on mic. :floorlaugh:

Yes, SurfieTX - it sure looks like it.

She (CS) just came out a few minutes ago - out the door, down the steps and then off camera to the right. Wonder if she off talking to some lucky media - oh, there she is again. Is that here? She's on the phone.

Good Morning ... and Happy Halloween !

:popcorn::popcorn:

:needdrink::needdrink:

Hopefully we will get some ANSWERS ... :waitasec: but NOT holding my breath !

MOO ...

I can't get any of the local links to work either - "missing plug in". : ( But the tweets still work, and this forum is a great resource for up to the second information. Thanks, all.

Ditto. Thanks, All.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back