10/31/2011 - People Mag - Kim Kardashian Filing for Divorce

WOW! And here I was picturing them growing old together... what a terrible blow.

:giggle:

(Sorry lol I cannot help it) :innocent:

I was just coming here to post this....you girls are fast!!!!

I actually am kind of shocked that it didn't at least last a year. Craziness.

I was just coming here to post this....you girls are fast!!!!

I actually am kind of shocked that it didn't at least last a year. Craziness.

BBM
Or at least till she got pregnant!! I kinda thought that was the real purpose behind the marriage-buying a baby daddy's name! Color me jade-ed!:innocent:

In this economy, I would think examples of obscene wealth and excessive waste and vapidness, like the Kardashian family, would be unpopular. A three day wedding? 10 million? And already over.

These are entitled brats whose mother and step-father indulge their every whim, which is why they have no problem spending ten million on a wedding to someone they don't really love. All while the rest of us struggle to keep our homes, pay for medical care for our kids, etc.

Hmmm. Let them eat cake, indeed. Grotesque.

No huge surprise to me: The "Kardashian royal wedding" was nothing more than a media spectacle and had little to do with a lifelong commitment for this couple. jmo

On the bright side, maybe this will mean that we won't be seeing E airing the big obnoxious wedding over and over and over.

On the other hand tho, this might mean that we'll be seeing E airing the big obnoxious breakup over and over and over.

I watched the wedding, and the lead up to the wedding and thought this just can't be real. Chris H just didn't seem to be into it at all, like he was just going along for the reality tv ride.

Seriously, haven't the Kardashion's gotten way more than anyones 15 minutes should allow? When i saw an episode where Kim was going off the deep end because she had a rash, acting worse than if she had been diagnosed with a terminal illness, it was obvious to me this woman lives in a reality all her own.

I normally don't care what people do with their own money, however just think of all the people they could of helped with 10 million dollars.
What a shame.

This is why I quit watching the Kardashians a long time ago and I never watched that ridiculous wedding as for the "E" channel it might as well be called the "Kardashian" channel. I'm almost willing to bet that "E" paid for that circus of a wedding, none of it came out of the Kardashian's pocket!

I don't normally care what people do with their own money, however just think of all the people they could of helped with 10 million dollars.
What a shame.

Well, technically they DID....that money went to florists and tent rentals and limo companies and dress shops and caterers and cake makers etc. and that isn't even a close estimate of the total cost and of what it did for the economy, because all of those in attendance bought clothes and shoes and jewelry etc. In the long run, it likely kept people in business, and meant they needed to keep and pay employees, etc. It was another production, a big Hollywood event, and it supported the local economy just like all of the others and kept people at work.

It's been said that the family offered the marriage gig first to the Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari. He turned 'em down. Enter Mr Humphries, stooge - er, I mean stage - left.

LOL - like none of us saw this one heading our way! 72 days huh? Didn't she spend about 60 of those days travelling? I'm guessing they lived a whole 2 weeks under the same roof ;)

I watched the wedding special and said to self "no way is this real". She hasn't been with him long enough to learn if he even piddles with the seat up. She hated his dogs, refused to ever move to Minnesota with him, and got all whiney with him when she realized he wasn't going to spend all his money on her. He was also rather rough with her - always picking her up and throwing her down (cue vacation scene where he tossed her over the side so hard her earring popped right out of her head).

So now we'll get to watch endless weeks of Kim in "mourning" and wonder what sucker she'll cozy up to next.

Gahhhh!!!

Mel

imo this whole thing was a stunt to raise their ratings. JMVHO. ETA: LOL should have read this thread first. Pinch poke buy you a coke as my children say!!

How can it be perfectly legal for two people, who obviously have no respect for the institution of marriage, to get married when it is illegal for gay people who have been together for years to get married? I'm offended by this. It's legal to get married for "show" but not legal to get married for love (if you're gay). That's f'ed up.

I totally agree Spurser.

It's a disgrace, and a mockery of sacred wows. I enjoy reality shows as much as the next person, i.e. Real Houseswives, but just for the snark and the silliness of it all. This is well past snark - but I admit I've never watched this show, they don't appeal to me.

:crazy: What a surprise..even Helen Keller would have seen this coming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back