DB's brother leaves north walrond home with detectives 11/1/11

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Lisa Irwin's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, still have not sat down with authorities for an unrestricted interview since the second day of the investigation, police said.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the family once stayed.

The two detectives left with Deborah's brother after half an hour inside the home.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives

this is developing news... please post responsibly and do not bring over rumors from other sites... thanks

Okay, it needs to develop faster because I can't hold my breath that long...

ETA: Is this why DB and JI were off to an undisclosed location? I just hope that the answer to this whole thing is about to be revealed, and Lisa will be brought back alive, but if it's not in the cards, at least I hope that she can be located and justice served.

They were there for half an hour before he left with them, so they must either have been doing a very short search, or a decent length talk. There was no mention of handcuffs, so I'm assuming that he either was not under arrest (at least not yet) and he was going with them voluntarily, amybe to make an official statement.

They said there was no known reason for the house visit, so maybe he knows something and called them in a fit of conscience. That would be nice.

I like the fact they spent a half hour inside then left with him. Something must have come up that needed more exploring.

I like the fact they spent a half hour inside then left with him. Something must have come up that needed more exploring.

I think maybe now we know why they moved th their secret location?!?!?
MOO JMO

:eek::eek:

WOW ... now this is an INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT !

And MOO ... I have always felt his trip to the grocery store with DB was HINKY HINKY HINKY ...

MOO ...

Wow interesting development what next?

Where do you think they went? Do you think LE took him to the station or maybe somewhere else?

Where is that live helicopter when you need it???

Salem

Where do you think they went? Do you think LE took him to the station or maybe somewhere else?

Where is that live helicopter when you need it???

Salem

Probally to station!!!! moo

* rubs hands together in anticipation of a break in the case.....*

omg I hope that this is something. I have always wondered if it was someone who knew the family but am willing to fall off in another way too

ETA remember this doesn't necessarily mean spilling beans against DB but could mean that he was involved.

Could be going for more questioning. Could be for fingerprints and DNA for the lab, if not already obtained.

why was he at the house? Is this the same brother that took her to the store?

or maybe the move loosened some lips.

It was one of my many theories that Family members started to ask some tough questions to DB and JI, DB didn't want to answer it so she found a way to get out of the house and that excuse was the lady who came knocking on the door.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152432"]Case Players - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

here is the link to case players. please do not use any name variations and sleuth only related to the breaking news (ie: no posting facebooks, etc)

Oh my :eek:

This could be something. The "where they went" is definitely curious. Did they:

1) go 'downtown' for more questioning?

2) did lil bro have somewhere he wanted to show them?

3) did LE want bro to look at something somewhere?

4) did they take him to book him?

So many questions - and no answers.

Guess we'll have to stay tuned. Obviously local media is on this - they're following. Betcha we hear more about 5 o'clock news time.

:eek:hwow: How many brothers does she have, and is one in his 30's or 40's? Was he cuffed or just went out with them? I can't get anything to load on my laptop right now.

In the video at Nurse's link, the brother is walking fast, but appears relaxed. His arms are at his sides, no defensive posturing, just a guy taking a walk. The detectives were just walking with him, not even flanking him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back