Man shoots neighbor over telepathic rape and threats

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Poor victim is fighting for his life. Fortunately, his 8 year old daughter was inside his mobile home and unharmed.

I don't mean to make light of the situation. But below in bold makes me go Hmmmmm.....

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/5...ice-pierce-centerville.html.csp#disqus_thread

(snip)
According to a probable cause statement filed with the Davis County jail, Selleneit told detectives he shot Pierce in self-defense with intent to kill him. Selleneit claimed Pierce had been "telepathically threatening" to kill Selleneit and his wife.<!--STORYGRAPHS: 5-->
"Selleneit also claimed that Pierce had telepathically raped his wife on many occasions," police wrote in the statement.
<!--STORYGRAPHS: 6-->Police emphasized again on Monday that Selleneit had been making such accusations for years and there was no validity to them.
<!--STORYGRAPHS: 7-->"Centerville Police has never found any evidence to indicate that these allegations were true," Childs said.

Wait. What?

Godspeed to the injured person. Sounds like he'd doing much better.

Just when you think you've heard it all. :waitasec:

Poor victim is fighting for his life. Fortunately, his 8 year old daughter was inside his mobile home and unharmed.

I don't mean to make light of the situation. But below in bold makes me go Hmmmmm.....

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/5...ice-pierce-centerville.html.csp#disqus_thread

(snip)
According to a probable cause statement filed with the Davis County jail, Selleneit told detectives he shot Pierce in self-defense with intent to kill him. Selleneit claimed Pierce had been "telepathically threatening" to kill Selleneit and his wife.<!--STORYGRAPHS: 5-->
"Selleneit also claimed that Pierce had telepathically raped his wife on many occasions," police wrote in the statement.
<!--STORYGRAPHS: 6-->Police emphasized again on Monday that Selleneit had been making such accusations for years and there was no validity to them.
<!--STORYGRAPHS: 7-->"Centerville Police has never found any evidence to indicate that these allegations were true," Childs said.

I knew this was going to happen. I thought I said something but maybe I just thought it or I might be out of range. :waitasec: And those allegations of telepathic rape are just mindless and besides it was consensual.

Selleneit sounds as if he is psychotic, classic symptoms of Paranoid Psychosis.
I hope he has a psych assessment

I think he is as well. Somewhere I read he was facing some charges about a decade ago and was ordered to take his medication and not to shout at people.

If you could get arrested or shot for telepathically having sex with someone, I know alot of guys (and girls!) that would be in HOT water! :giggle:
I'm glad the victim is okay but I do really hope this guy gets the meds he needs!
ODD story...
Sometimes i wonder if these people just say wild and wacky things as a way to get an insanity plea :sigh:

I knew this was going to happen. I thought I said something but maybe I just thought it or I might be out of range. :waitasec: And those allegations of telepathic rape are just mindless and besides it was consensual.

That was you?! :crazy:

I agree, he really needs help. It is too bad he did not get any before this shooting. Sadly, he was probably too paranoid to go to any doctor about it.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????????????????

"You're jammin' my frequencies"

Attachments

• zelda r.JPG
    zelda r.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 5

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors