Nude woman has photos taken in dead horse

Yes, WTH is wrong with people. There is no respect or caring for anyone or anything anymore.

Just when you think you have seen it all !

WTF? Just think what they did to that poor horse when it was alive.

Um, if they were trying to make some sort of artistic statement, well, I don't think it is there.

Thanks for putting up the warning. It think I'll pass. I don't want to take a chance of seeing the picture. I sure don't want that image in my mind. Sounds horrible. Sick minds.

Has enough time passed that I can make jokes about it like this? :deadhorse: Or is still too soon? :waitasec::crazy:

The couple's explanation for the photos -- and later eating the animal? According to authorities at the department, the pair wanted to feel "one with the horse" and nature.

Of all the things I've ever wanted to feel one with, a horse carcass is not at the top of the list.

Yuck!! Why did I look at the pics??? That poor horse :( These people make me sick. Wonder what kind of parents they will be,vomit.

Yuck!! Why did I look at the pics??? That poor horse :( These people make me sick. Wonder what kind of parents they will be,vomit.

The kind of parents that we will read about again on WS later on?

I thought for sure there was a typo in the title and it was supposed to say on instead of in. What in God's name is WRONG with those people?!?!

Maybe she'll get a really nasty infection from rolling around in horse innards...which after gutting no doubt include feces and heaven knows what else.

Ummm... some people need a life. And psychiatric help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back