MSM Coverage 11/2/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

twall

Reaction score
This article is dated 11/1, 10:15 pm, didn't see it posted on the 11/1 thread and it is now closed so I will put it here. It has a lot of details from the evening of 10/3 thru early morning hours of 10/4 when Lisa was discovered missing.

Drinking neighbor is named (Samantha Brando) and it is stated JI ran to her house looking for Lisa before he called 911.

Details emerge about the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared

The night before her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Deborah Bradley spent several hours talking with a friend, smoking cigarettes and drinking five to 10 glasses of wine.

Bradley became so intoxicated that she could not recall later whether she checked on Lisa Irwin in her crib before going to bed herself about 10:30 p.m., according to a source familiar with the family’s recollection of events from Oct. 3 and 4.

For the first time, the source provided details of what happened, according to Lisa’s parents, in the hours leading up to the moment they realized Lisa was gone from their Kansas City home on North Lister Avenue.

It was an unusual night for the family. Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, had taken on an extra work assignment to help the family catch up on bills. Normally, he would have been home at night.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cWpbvyP7

Prior to putting Lisa down, was Lisa outside in full view? Or inside, being entertained by her brothers?

If DB went inside to put Lisa down, and the neighbor was temporarily gone, the possibility exists that someone entered after her and hid inside for awhile.

The easier possibility is just that when she went to bed, whoever had been watching the house saw an opportunity.

In da Middle wrote in the now closed MSM thread from yesterday:
Ok, now that KCTV5 has mentioned this, I can. JT has listed 3718 N Lister as his address on court papers. These people have been out of town A LOT. JT has had the police called on him numerous times by the neighbor across the street from 3718 for breaking in THROUGH THE WINDOW! I don't know if there is a link yet available.

According to the video with the landlord who rented a room to Megan and JT a few months ago:
When Megan couldn't pay her rent, she was booted and then JT moved into his friend's home (which happened to be across the street from Jeremy's home).

http://fox4kc.com/videobeta/754d154...e-Investigate-So-Called-Handyman-Named-Jersey

The video verifying my statement used to be posted at the above address, but now it is gone. The discussion about this video can be found at the link below and up through page 13.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151284&page=8

Captain Steve Young: "Quite frankly the guy (Jersey) is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise. This guy is not a suspect."
http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html

In da Middle wrote in the now closed MSM thread from yesterday:
Ok, now that KCTV5 has mentioned this, I can. JT has listed 3718 N Lister as his address on court papers. These people have been out of town A LOT. JT has had the police called on him numerous times by the neighbor across the street from 3718 for breaking in THROUGH THE WINDOW! I don't know if there is a link yet available.

According to the video with the landlord who rented a room to Megan and JT a few months ago:
When Megan couldn't pay her rent, she was booted and then JT moved into his friend's home (which happened to be across the street from Jeremy's home).

http://fox4kc.com/videobeta/754d154...e-Investigate-So-Called-Handyman-Named-Jersey

The video verifying my statement used to be posted at the above address, but now it is gone. The discussion about this video can be found at the link below and up through page 13.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151284&page=8

Captain Steve Young: "Quite frankly the guy (Jersey) is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise. This guy is not a suspect."
http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html

Capt. Young also said earlier in this case that the parents story had no holes in it (paraphrased). I have every faith in LE, be it in this case or any other...I know they are hard working women & men and have the publics best interest at heart. But they do sometimes make pointed statements for their own particular reasons. Also, as new details emerge, former statements are sometimes rendered obsolete. (such as the no holes statement, imo)

This article is dated 11/1, 10:15 pm, didn't see it posted on the 11/1 thread and it is now closed so I will put it here. It has a lot of details from the evening of 10/3 thru early morning hours of 10/4 when Lisa was discovered missing.

Drinking neighbor is named (Samantha Brando) and it is stated JI ran to her house looking for Lisa before he called 911.

The night before her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Deborah Bradley spent several hours talking with a friend, smoking cigarettes and drinking five to 10 glasses of wine.

Bradley became so intoxicated that she could not recall later whether she checked on Lisa Irwin in her crib before going to bed herself about 10:30 p.m., according to a source familiar with the family’s recollection of events from Oct. 3 and 4.

For the first time, the source provided details of what happened, according to Lisa’s parents, in the hours leading up to the moment they realized Lisa was gone from their Kansas City home on North Lister Avenue.

It was an unusual night for the family. Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, had taken on an extra work assignment to help the family catch up on bills. Normally, he would have been home at night.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cWpbvyP7

BBM.
So the source is just regurgitating what the parents have said (to them)? Thats how it reads to me.

I wonder why SY is so sure Jersey is not related to the case? Was Jersey not in the area when Lisa disappeared and LE has proof? :waitasec:

ok I just realized that video is dated Oct 15th. so things might have changed since then, perhaps?

ok I just realized that video is dated Oct 15th. so things might have changed since then, perhaps?

Could be. I also think that Kansas City LE is not going to come out and say anyone is a person of interest a.k.a. suspect. Maybe b/c of all the media coverage, but also b/c nothing is really pinned down yet. Moo.

UGH...I hate when reporters quote info from "a source". So all this info is still rumour as we have no idea who this source is. Hmmmm I could call this reporter and tell them that I have info on this case (which I do NOT) and say that I saw who took LI or I saw the mom accidently kill her baby or whatever tale that I want to fabricate....
There could be some truth to this version of the story, but who really knows for sure, afterall we have to idea where it is coming from...it could be DB's drinking partner, it could be her brother, it could be some wacko from Timbuktoo.

Could be. I also think that Kansas City LE is not going to come out and say anyone is a person of interest a.k.a. suspect. Maybe b/c of all the media coverage, but also b/c nothing is really pinned down yet. Moo.

I don't know. JY seemed pretty clear that Jersey is NOT a suspect. It could be someone familiar with his MO about entering through windows and did the same or tried to make it look that way. IMO

Prior to putting Lisa down, was Lisa outside in full view? Or inside, being entertained by her brothers?

If DB went inside to put Lisa down, and the neighbor was temporarily gone, the possibility exists that someone entered after her and hid inside for awhile.

The easier possibility is just that when she went to bed, whoever had been watching the house saw an opportunity.

Does she really remember putting Lisa down? A scenario that keeps popping up in my head is that she didn't put Lisa down and Lisa crawled off on her own. She assumed she put Lisa down for bed because Lisa was no longer out there with her.

In light of all the recent revelations, can anyone tell me the last time LE released a statement regarding the parents? Is it possible they Have they moved on from them now? Or are they still demanding separate interviews? I wonder if they are demanding separate interviews because they may have reason to believe that one is hiding something out of fear of the other one? Just curious. TIA

I guess that's why the 4 year old daughter is asked whether she saw Lisa because SB didn't. JMOO

Does she really remember putting Lisa down? A scenario that keeps popping up in my head is that she didn't put Lisa down and Lisa crawled off on her own. She assumed she put Lisa down for bed because Lisa was no longer out there with her.

That idea makes a lot of sense in light of her comment about being afraid of what she would find in the back of the house. However, she supposedly put her to bed during the time the neighbor was there, so wouldn't the neighbor have remembered Lisa crawling around?

JMO

I guess that's why the 4 year old daughter is asked whether she saw Lisa because SB didn't. JMOO

I thought DB said that the kids were inside watching a movie. The 4 yr old must have stayed with DB while her mom went to the liquor store.

Interesting that this article doesn't mention Little Brother being at the house, but instead claims he left after 30 minutes.

Interesting that this article doesn't mention Little Brother being at the house, but instead claims he left after 30 minutes.

Yes. My guess was that he was only there to give DB a ride to the store, since she doesn't drive.

I was also interested in the statement that SB brought her own liquor, which would seem to imply that DB drank the whole box o'wine herself? Unless PN had some before he left?

Yes. My guess was that he was only there to give DB a ride to the store, since she doesn't drive.

I was also interested in the statement that SB brought her own liquor, which would seem to imply that DB drank the whole box o'wine herself? Unless PN had some before he left?

I don't know. I've seen many people drink what is offered at a party, be it beer or wine, and then also sip on their own liquor. Some people just do that.

Also, was it not said by CS iirc, that LE took the remaining contents of the wine to measure how much was consumed? So they didn't drink the whole box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member