"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember the rules and the special rules for this case. You can read them right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7311632#post7311632"]Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Any questions or concerns or if you need help -- just PM a Mod and let them know what you need.

Thanks,

Salem

Here is the photo of Jersey in the height mugshot, for the person who was asking.

Jersey-JohnnyTanko.jpg

Haha...well we have all the people who know him say that he is short. The tallest we have heard him to be is 5'8," so we can be pretty sure that he is not 6'5".

Your right. He looks like 5' 5" to me on this mug shot. That's short.

Clearly it's 5'5" and not 6'5".
Do you remember the footage of the much taller, thin police officer trying to get in the front window of Jeremy's? He eventually had to get another officer to help him climb inside. Jersey couldn't have climbed in that window without a lot of assistance. Jersey didn't climb in that window, IMO.

MY POST:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelWings444
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe the woman "Lisa" saw the guy walking down the street. I believe her story may have evolved to that version, but didn't her husband/boyfriend see the guy carrying the baby and refuse to go on camera?

Or, am I losing it?

RESPONSE BY CathyinTexas
CathyinTexas

She has been interviewed numerous times now. In one I saw she said that her husband usually gets in his car and leaves, but this time she noticed he was standing by his car looking at something down the street. He was following something with his gaze, and she demonstrated at the window how she looked out of the blinds and saw the man, and gave her own description of what she saw.
----------------------------------

I got my fingers slammed in the door. :floorlaugh:

ChrisinTexas - I know she has been interview many, many times. But, I don't think she PERSONALLY saw the man who was carrying the baby. I believe she has been repeating what her husband claimed he say. I may be totally wrong, but if I remember it correctly, he wouldn't be interviewed on camera, so she spoke FOR him, never being a witness herself.

Do you remember the footage of the much taller, thin police officer trying to get in the front window of Jeremy's? He eventually had to get another officer to help him climb inside. Jersey couldn't have climbed in that window without a lot of assistance. Jersey didn't climb in that window, IMO.

I agree! I know a lot of people want to pin this on an outsider, and Jersey seems to be the easy choice because of his apparent status. If Jersey is involved, it's not as an outsider, and he didn't come through that window.

She claims she personally saw this man with a baby through the blinds on her window.

Jersey's New Jersey prison record. Also there's a picture of him with long hair. This was in maybe 1997 or 98.

John Tanko
SBI Number: 000425490B
Sentenced as: Tanko, John
Race: White
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs.

Birth Date: March 19, 1969
Admission Date: May 26, 1998
Current Facility: Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date: N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

CURRENT

He's not tall nor thin for his height. I'd call him possibly short and stocky at that age. He wouldn't get taller at that age either.

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

This link times out so if it does go to home page and accept their terms and enter his name again. John Tanko.

MY POST:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelWings444
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe the woman "Lisa" saw the guy walking down the street. I believe her story may have evolved to that version, but didn't her husband/boyfriend see the guy carrying the baby and refuse to go on camera?

Or, am I losing it?

RESPONSE BY CathyinTexas
CathyinTexas

She has been interviewed numerous times now. In one I saw she said that her husband usually gets in his car and leaves, but this time she noticed he was standing by his car looking at something down the street. He was following something with his gaze, and she demonstrated at the window how she looked out of the blinds and saw the man, and gave her own description of what she saw.
----------------------------------

I got my fingers slammed in the door. :floorlaugh:

ChrisinTexas - I know she has been interview many, many times. But, I don't think she PERSONALLY saw the man who was carrying the baby. I believe she has been repeating what her husband claimed he say. I may be totally wrong, but if I remember it correctly, he wouldn't be interviewed on camera, so she spoke FOR him, never being a witness herself.

My thoughts too, but they keep saying "three witnesses" and on her video with local media, she was standing by her window and looking out as she talked, as if she could see. I don't think that there is any way that she could have seen that person in any sort of detail.

I'm thinking the bird of a feather kind of thought like somebody close to Jersey and his thieving ways could very well be involved. I wonder if he was still staying at the house across the street at this time and how aware they were of his habits.

Jersey's New Jersey prison record. Also there's a picture of him with long hair. This was in maybe 1997 or 98.

John Tanko
SBI Number: 000425490B
Sentenced as: Tanko, John
Race: White
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs.

Birth Date: March 19, 1969
Admission Date: May 26, 1998
Current Facility: Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date: N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

CURRENT

He's not tall nor thin for his height. I'd call him possibly short and stocky at that age. He wouldn't get taller at that age either.

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

This link times out so if it does go to home page and accept their terms and enter his name again. John Tanko.

And, they gave him 3/4 of an inch in that info because he's clearly just a little over 5'5".

I'm thinking the bird of a feather kind of thought like somebody close to Jersey and his thieving ways could very well be involved. I wonder if he was still staying at the house across the street at this time and how aware they were of his habits.

My understanding of the info is that he was asked to leave the house when MW left, but I might be wrong on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth