family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

<snipped by me>

Irwin returned to his home about 3:45 a.m. Oct. 4 and immediately noticed that the front door was unlocked and the lights were on. He discovered the window to the computer room was open and attempted to close it but was unable to do so.

He does not remember if the door to Lisa's room was open or not.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction

And yet, in one of the interviews JI and DB gave, they say that as JI and DB were chatting about the odd conditions in the home, JI remembered Lisa's door was open, and THIS is why he ran to check on her.

Brando says she stayed outside talking to another neighbor until 11:30 p.m. and noticed nothing amiss so that the abductor could not have taken baby Lisa before then. Brando told police that the lights were out in baby Lisa's house when she went inside and to bed around 11:30 p.m.

Cuz, she was completely sober and her attention was directed towards the Irwin house all the time, despite the attempt to keep up with a conversation with somebody else. Didn't she put her daughter to bed at any time?

And cuz there is no way the lights could have been turned on hours after Lisa was already gone.

That really makes me think something happened earlier.......cause I don't believe ANYTHING that comes from them.

Cuz, she was completely sober and her attention was directed towards the Irwin house all the time, despite the attempt to keep up with a conversation with somebody else. Didn't she put her daughter to bed at any time?
And cuz there is no way the lights could have been turned on hours after Lisa was already gone.

Really good question.

Brando is outside talking with another neighbor at 11:30 pm? Who is this other neighbor? Have they been questioned? WTH??? How many neighbors were around? Someone would have seen the guy with the white tshirt and ??? colored pants carrying a baby, if this is true and people were up and outside on this very awesome evening. JMO
How intoxicated was she that night? I agree Donjeta, not sure what to think of this.

Four hour window for abduction. WHO saw Lisa after 6:40? What about those boys. If they say they saw her than I might beleive abduction but for now, no way.

As someone else pointed out (Mountain Kat?), if we are to believe the witnessed sightings at 12ish, 2ish and 4ish per the lawyers and the family, that narrows the window down quite significantly - to about 1/2 hour.

Assuming it's the same man with the same baby, that is.

Am I missing something in that article? What is the four hour window that the "source" is talking about?

As someone else pointed out (Mountain Kat?), if we are to believe the witnessed sightings at 12ish, 2ish and 4ish per the lawyers and the family, that narrows the window down quite significantly - to about 1/2 hour.

Yes, the witness sitings put this down to a time between 11:30pm and 12:15am.

MOO

Ok so we are suppose to take the neighbors word for this now and how can DB say she wasnt alarmed by her husband not coming home on time, when she was passed out drunk ???? Doesnt this wipe that theory out. How can you be passed out drunk and know that someone came home late at the same time.

QUOTE from article: She has said she may have passed out and was so intoxicated that she doesn't remember if she checked on her sleeping daughter when she went to bed at 10:30 p.m.

The Starbucks job kept Irwin longer than he expected, but he did not use his work cell to call home. Bradley has said she was not alarmed by the delay.

How can she remember the delay then. Wow what a defense they are trying to set up here. This timeline does not make sense at all. So if she wasnt blacked out, she should have heard someone come into the home (no one did), and if they were on the front steps for all that time, no one would have come in the window that was right next to them. I hate when people play you for a fool.

Am I missing something in that article? What is the four hour window that the "source" is talking about?

Because the drinking buddy neighbor was outside until 11:30 pm (despite the fact that she hadn't seen the baby at that time) the family sources apparently claim the baby was abducted after 11:30 pm and before the time baby daddy showed up at home after working at Starbucks.

well honestly I cannot figure it out because DB claims to have last seen Lisa at 6:40 and cannot remember checking on her...

so where the family source is getting this four hour window beats me....

the last person outside of family to **allegedly** see the baby was SB allegedly at 4:30 pm...

so that makes the window almost 12 hours imhoo..

all these timelines released today and yesterday reek of "big brother" that is just my opinion... (ie, a lawyer trying to do damage control on those interviews the parents gave vs what they told police... which we don't know what that is yet)

:twocents:

The 50 second phone call at 8:30 p.m. to Megan's phone served a purpose. The 2:38 phone call served a purpose. Both of these had to be discovered.

50 seconds is not enough time to strategize or ask a favor. It would have been more like a confirmation call that the plan was a go. MOO. 2:38 is about 15 minutes after the dumpster fire, perhaps to say that clothes have been burned and they have made it back home, IMO.

Well....all I can say is that if one of the family phones was used to make an outgoing call at 8-8:30pm, unbeknownst to DB and SB....then the window of abduction can also be broader than 4 hours. JMO

As far as I'm concerned (and I'll guess as far as LE is concerned), MT is a non-issue. First the baby is in a diaper, then in a T-shirt and training pants. First the man is wearing jeans and a T-shirt, then he's dressed all in white and has salt and pepper hair. Meh.

The "white blob" we see on video isn't holding ANYTHING. You can't even tell if it's a man or a woman, imo. So again...meh.

That leaves us with the couple who saw the man with the baby at 12:15 am. and the dumpster fire at 2:19 (ish). Now, to the best of my recollection, no-one saw whoever set the fire, right? So this isn't a sighting. Someone just sees a fire and calls it in. That puts us back to the couple sighting and only the couple sighting, IMO. 12:15. Just 45 minutes after the watchdog neighbor goes inside. Kind of hard to believe this kidnapper hid in the bushes and waited for SB to scram before launching himself through the conveniently open window in the front of the Irwin home, huh?

So...did the couple see a man with a baby dressed only in a diaper? Probably. Was it Lisa and a kidnapper? I doubt it. But it COULD have been someone who knew Lisa, who was carrying her along with them while they went somewhere (store, cig run,, drug run, etc.etc.). I doubt that too, but it's possible, I guess.

All MOO, of course.

Well....all I can say is that if one of the family phones was used to make an outgoing call at 8-8:30pm, unbeknownst to DB and SB....then the window of abduction can also be broader than 4 hours. JMO

With all those people around at the time I fail to see how someone could have broken in and use the phone.

That really makes me think something happened earlier.......cause I don't believe ANYTHING that comes from them.

I don't know what to believe in timelines anymore. But I am starting to think something happened between 6:30 and 8:30. What time did the brother come back home if he was in fact gone and then came back? He could have been the one to slip baby Lisa out of the house for DB while she and her neighbor had drinks outside. There was a reason they drank on the front stoop rather than the back patio. In addition, the dog wouldn't bark at her brother.

As for the sightings, I find them bizarre. If it were an abductor, why would he/she risk being seen two times that night with a baby? Even if it were someone trying to find a place to put a deceased Lisa, why would they risk carrying a deceased baby around? I think this was a hoax and whomever was carrying a baby was actually carrying a doll and wanted to be seen so that the story of an abduction would seem more true.

JMO

I really don't think a "tall, skinny, bald man wearing dark pants" is the same as "well build man with salt-and-pepper hair dressed in all white" is the same man (assuming he exists at all).

If we look at what the attorneys have said Mrs. Short said a man was sighted at the dumpster, but I never saw anything regarding that by LE or media. The witness would have probably been interviewed by media by now. Was it really a woman?

The 50 second phone call at 8:30 p.m. to Megan's phone served a purpose. The 2:38 phone call served a purpose. Both of these had to be discovered.

50 seconds is not enough time to strategize or ask a favor. It would have been more like a confirmation call that the plan was a go. MOO. 2:38 is about 15 minutes after the dumpster fire, perhaps to say that clothes have been burned and they have made it back home, IMO.

BBM
I thought that 2:38 call (text?) was still just rumor? Where are the two separate calls coming from? MW?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back