neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

nursebeeme

Reaction score
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says

you can discuss this article here.. but mods and administrators have decided that we will not be sleuthing this individual: this includes facebook, other social media, etc. This rule will also be added to the etiquette stickie here in Lisa's forum. Thanks for you cooperation

From that article (bbm):

Police focused on Brando's husband because he had moved out of his home just hours before Irwin went missing, CNN reported. The couple had marital problems.

I have no idea if this person plays a role anywhere in Lisa's disappearance, but I do find it interesting that there were a lot of things that night that were out of the norm:

- JI working late
- lights on
- doors unlocked
- stray kitten
- boys in bed with DB
- and now -- the neighbor leaving home earlier that afternoon

(I'm sure I'm missing something but that's what I could think of off the top of my head)

He says he passed a poly, and LE says they have moved on from him, so JB really isn't of any interest to me personally.

One less thread I have to try to wade through. (Whew!)

Good thing he passed the poly .... IMO..he could have fit the description of one of the sightings...also IMO.. he could have been mistaken for "jersey" in the dark... Glad that these two are in the clear, JI is in the clear ... that leaves the 3 women of these 3 mens lives....

Good thing he passed the poly .... IMO..he could have fit the description of one of the sightings...also IMO.. he could have been mistaken for "jersey" in the dark... Glad that these two are in the clear, JI is in the clear ... that leaves the 3 women of these 3 mens lives....

I don't necessarily feel that JI is in the clear.

Well, I still want to know who this other neighbor was the SB sat outside chatting with until 11:30. We haven't heard one word about him or her. Didn't even know he or she existed until yesterday.

Wonder who else was polygraphed. If he's the only one out of the whole slew of characters, why? Why not the soon to be ex wife? Why not MW? Why not DB's brother Phil?

Wonder if Jersey was? Well, I guess it doesn't matter. He's in jail anyway.

Well, I still want to know who this other neighbor was the SB sat outside chatting with until 11:30. We haven't heard one word about him or her. Didn't even know he or she existed until yesterday.

IIRC during the Megyn Kelley interview, DB mentions that the neighbors said she turned the lights out.

A source familiar with the case earlier this week told KCTV5 that Brando and her 4-year-old daughter were inside baby Lisa's home about 4:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Bradley told People magazine that she cooked dinner for her family, Brando and her daughter, which they shared
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-say

So did SB see LI at dinner?

Wonder who else was polygraphed. If he's the only one out of the whole slew of characters, why? Why not the soon to be ex wife? Why not MW? Why not DB's brother Phil?

Wonder if Jersey was? Well, I guess it doesn't matter. He's in jail anyway.

Why not Jeremy Irwin, for that matter. Even if he does have a rock solid alibi, I would still think LE would like him to take a poly and answer the question, "Do you know what happened to Lisa?".

Seems odd that the only polygraphs we've heard about are DB's and JB's. But then, we wouldn't even know about those if they themselves hadn't told us. LE isn't talking. Period.

Why not Jeremy Irwin, for that matter. Even if he does have a rock solid alibi, I would still think LE would like him to take a poly and answer the question, "Do you know what happened to Lisa?".

Seems odd that the only polygraphs we've heard about are DB's and JB's. But then, we wouldn't even know about those if they themselves hadn't told us. LE isn't talking. Period.

I think MW would tell us. She told us everything else, kwim? :innocent:

A source familiar with the case earlier this week told KCTV5 that Brando and her 4-year-old daughter were inside baby Lisa's home about 4:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Bradley told People magazine that she cooked dinner for her family, Brando and her daughter, which they shared
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-say

So did SB see LI at dinner?

That ^^^ is a really good question and it really bothers me still. The most recent timeline, the NBC one that has it's own thread here, says that the neighbor last saw Lisa at 4;30 in her crib. WTH? That is a small house. And she had dinner inside at 5;30. And she did not see Lisa then? So was the baby left in her room from 4:30 on? That is a long time for an infant to be in her crib, from 4;30 pm to the next morning.

:furious: YUp, I am starting to believe he is involved with the covering up of DB's actions...

LE gave the neighbor a poly, but not the bio daddy? :waitasec: I thought it was LE's standard OP to hand out poly's to the parents in order to clear them, rule them out, and move on.

I don't think JI is involved, but that doesn't mean that DB hasn't divulged anything since that night. Even the question: do you know where baby Lisa is could be very relevant at this point in time. If he's covering for DB for any reason, LE should know about it.

Just my opinion.

Mel

LE gave the neighbor a poly, but not the bio daddy? :waitasec: I thought it was LE's standard OP to hand out poly's to the parents in order to clear them, rule them out, and move on.

I don't think JI is involved, but that doesn't mean that DB hasn't divulged anything since that night. Even the question: do you know where baby Lisa is could be very relevant at this point in time. If he's covering for DB for any reason, LE should know about it.

Just my opinion.

Mel

BBM

In the Hailey Dunn case, it was reported that HD's father, Clint Dunn, wasn't asked to take a poly (he said he volunteered to take one, but said that LE told him it wasn't necessary), even though he lived just across the field from her & was home on the day she went missing. His live-in girlfriend (who was also home that day) wasn't asked to take a poly, either, IIRC.

That ^^^ is a really good question and it really bothers me still. The most recent timeline, the NBC one that has it's own thread here, says that the neighbor last saw Lisa at 4;30 in her crib. WTH? That is a small house. And she had dinner inside at 5;30. And she did not see Lisa then? So was the baby left in her room from 4:30 on? That is a long time for an infant to be in her crib, from 4;30 pm to the next morning.

I wonder if the neighbor asked about the baby after they went outside.. i would of asked about the baby...maybe even ask if she wanted me to check..weird imo

Absolutely not! But, they must take a poly and pass it to be Security Forces in the Air Force.

Thank you!! I had no idea.
I do know that some do go through special training in case they become POW
again Thank You

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member