MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Good Morning!

11/4/11

Post links to today's MSM coverage here. And little to no discussion here, please.

If you wish to discuss something in today's links, find an appropriate topic thread. If none, start a new thread. :)

Thanks to all!

Let today be the day that Lisa is found! :blowkiss:

Video only, from fox 11/3/11, but I didn't see it in yesterday's thread.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1256928825001/irwin-family-making-police-wait-to-interview-brothers/[/ame]

Judge Alex Ferrer: It's a matter of they don't want those kids talking to police...maybe not until they have a good idea of what they're going to say. And why would that be?

<not a full transcript>

Discuss here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152888"]Interview with the two boys has been cancelled[/ame]

Video only, from fox 11/3/11, but I didn't see it in yesterday's thread.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1256928825001/irwin-family-making-police-wait-to-interview-brothers/

Judge Alex Ferrer: It's a matter of they don't want those kids talking to police...maybe not until they have a good idea of what they're going to say. And why would that be?

IMO they know something and DB and/or JI know they know something about that night,hence why they don't want them talking to LE.

Is there some way LE can interview them without the parents permission?

Really feel for those poor boys

morning peeps!! I cannot believe it has been a month to the day today! Let's hope there is a break in the case soon...

It feels like it's been so much longer than a month. *sigh*

---------

<snip>

Despite those concerns, detectives did admit each search done had recovered evidence helpful to the investigation.

Police have not said what evidence they found.

</snip>

That's news to me. After many of the searches, LE would only say it was a tip that "didn't pan out". I questioned that statement after the woods search off N Brighton, because we could clearly see LE putting something into evidence bags. But I just put it down to the evidence retrieved not being helpful in the investigation. Now, I don't know what to think. :waitasec:

Here's the video that shows LE putting something into evidence bags during N Brighton woods search (if anyone wants to look at it). It's around the :43 mark.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44992...t/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-baby-lisas-home/

this is from yesterday...

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:08 PM yesterday

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cjskibNT

wait what?

does that just mean their not out physically searching?

<snip>

Despite those concerns, detectives did admit each search done had recovered evidence helpful to the investigation.

</snip>

That's news to me. After many of the searches, LE would only say it was a tip that "didn't pan out". I questioned that statement after the woods search off N Brighton, because we could clearly see LE putting something into evidence bags. But I just put it down to the evidence retrieved not being helpful in the investigation. Now, I don't know what to think.

i hadn't heard this either,i hope its true and not just bad reporting.but this would explain maybe why their not "actively searching" for lisa,do they know what happened or at least have a fair idea and want to "lean" on the person they think is responsible for a confession :waitasec:

cant believe its been one month already,i hope lisa is brought home one way or another before her 1st birthday :( :praying:

<snip>

</snip>

That's news to me. After many of the searches, LE would only say it was a tip that "didn't pan out". I questioned that statement after the woods search off N Brighton, because we could clearly see LE putting something into evidence bags. But I just put it down to the evidence retrieved not being helpful in the investigation. Now, I don't know what to think. :waitasec:

I thought that maybe it is confusingly written and "each search" refers to the searches they've done in the house because that's what the author is talking about immediately preceding the paragraph.

I hope they have something important from the other searches too.

I thought that maybe it is confusingly written and "each search" refers to the searches they've done in the house because that's what the author is talking about immediately preceding the paragraph.

I hope they have something important from the other searches too.

Hmmm, hadn't thought of that, Donjeta.

I think that there are no "active searches".. but they have not quit searching for her... jmhoo...

<snip>

</snip>

Here's the video that shows LE putting something into evidence bags during N Brighton woods search (if anyone wants to look at it). It's around the :43 mark.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44992...t/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-baby-lisas-home/

great catch kat!

this is from yesterday...

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:08 PM yesterday

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cjskibNT

Continues to baffle me. I can't imagine. A month has gone by without their child, a month without seeing her face, touching her skin or hearing her voice. Obviously, I'm not as strong as these people. My mind and my heart could not handle this for a month. I would be begging and pleading for the help of LE. I would do anything they asked of me if it meant there was any hope that I would hold my child in my arms again.....

this is so true
I'll say! I last saw my three grandmunchkins Labor Day Weekend. My DDIL sent photos in October. She sent two more photos yesterday, and if they hadn't come from HER phone, I would have hardly recognized the youngest two! (I'm talking about a two-year-old and an eight-month-old). They grow THAT FAST. .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxBWBJhD2s"]Baby Lisa&#39;s Parents Meet With New Lawyer - YouTube[/ame]

I didnt know that the neighbor was there when attorney went to visit at north waldron. :waitasec: The parents, the brother, the neighbor? I think the answers lie with in those four. moo

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer - YouTube

I didnt know that the neighbor was there when attorney went to visit at north waldron. :waitasec: The parents, the brother, the neighbor? I think the answers lie with in those four. moo

i think JT is the fall guy here,so you may just be right.

watching that video the lawyer (i don't know his name) says he probably won't be talking to MSM til next week.........next week will be another week gone and Lisa may still not be found jesus :banghead:

I've been wondering if the neighbor Samantha B. will the new "character" introduced by MSM today (decoding Jim Spellman's tweet last night).

Unless she's been asked not to talk to the media by LE, she is of most interest to me. I want to see her and hear her tell us:

1. What does she mean by Lisa was "apparently" fine when she saw her at 4:30 p.m. in her crib? Did she actually see Lisa, touch her, change her, what?

2. How does she know her 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:30 p.m.? Was this when she ran for more liquor? Did the 4 year old see the baby alone or with Debbi? Was the 4 year old questioned by CPS on behalf of LE or is this something the child later told Samantha?

3. Who else was out the house other than the boys, the 4 year old and the two women? Was Debbi's brother Phil there while she was at the house? Other guests at any time? Did Debbi leave for any period of time? How did the kitten get inside the house; did someone bring it?

4. Who was Samantha talking to outside from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m.? Were they in view of the Irwin home?

5. Did Samantha take a lie detector test? Was she asked? How much questioning has she undergone?

6. Does Samantha know Megan and/or Jersey? If so, how?

7. Why does Samantha think her own estranged husband was so heavily investigated (per his admission)? Did he have any acrimony towards Debbi and/or Jeremy?

8. How well does Samantha know Debbi's brother Phil? Does he stay at the Irwin home; does he live there?

I hope we see Samanth B. in MSM coverage today. Crossing my fingers. Also hope she has been and continues talking to LE as much as requested, unrestricted.

One month gone; one month too long. :heart: Lisa :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member