GUILTY FL - Nicole Fields, 28, Osceola County, 3 Nov 2011

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
An Osceola County single mother has been missing since Thursday after attending a custody hearing with her daughter's father, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Nicole Fields might be with her estranged boyfriend, Steve Louis, and may be in danger, the sheriff's office said.

Fields' mother notified the sheriff's office early this morning. The missing woman's mother became worried Thursday when Field's did not pick up her daughter from a babysitter and did not answer her cellphone, the sheriff's office said.

Snipped: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-missing-mom-osceola-20111104,0,3443571.story (Photo at link)

I think we all know where this is heading. :(

Per the Orlando Sentinel article (see link in Kaylynn's post above):

According to court records, Steve Louis, Nichole's estranged boyfriend, is a convicted drug dealer. In 2008, he was charged with aggravated domestic battery against Nicole, but the case was later dropped. She suffered violence at other times from Louis according to Nicole's sister.

Nicole is a convicted felon involving car theft, fleeing police, and drug abuse. Child neglect charges, as well as a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, were dropped against Nicole as part of a plea in one of her drug cases.

At this point, all I can do is sigh.

Deputies continue to search for endangered woman

Louis, 28, fled from law enforcement as they attempted to make a traffic stop, eventually crashing the vehicle. He is currently being treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and will be taken into custody upon release.

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/deputies-continue-search-endangered-woman/nFWbk/

a little more info here

Am I allowed to mention a FB posting? I can never remember lol

Color me confused. It says the estranged boyfriend is in custody. But then it says she may be with the estranged boyfriend. So have they just not updated the written story yet? I'm guessing it's that...

From the Orlando Sentinel, linked by Coldpizza above:

Court records reviewed Monday gave a new twist to the missing-person case. Louis owed Nicole over $12,000 in unpaid child support, but Nicole asked the court to forgive almost all of the money owed before the hearing Thursday morning, saying "I would like Steven Louis to get credit for $11,700.00 for child support owed because he was incarcerated & was not able to pay. ... The judge should grant this motion because the money is owed to me & I think letting him start new would be the right thing to do."

Further, according to the Sentinel,

Louis never received a copy of the motion because mail sent to him was returned as undelivered ...

OMG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back