Most detailed interview with local media

indepmo

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I felt this video needed it's own thread since it covers Cell phones, did the boys hear anything etc. It's probably the most detailed interview that was done October 5th or 6th (6th according to the upload date from local media, but it may have been the night of the 5th).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

There are a couple of things mentioned in this video that caught my attention that I kept going back to.

One was the cell phones. According to DB, only one of three phones did not work.

Something else I've seen here is the comment from JI saying the boys bedroom is nowhere near the boys room. Based on the layouts posted here, it looks really close unless these layouts are inaccurate or I have been looking at an outdated one.

If DB is giving her account (and I think she is) about giving BL her binky, etc these are pretty detailed things based on her memory loss of knowing when she last checked on her.

3:30 Did the boys hear anything?
JI: I don't think so. The window that was open is nowhere near their bedroom.

4:43 Three were taken, one wasn't even working

5:28 I belive this is her account of what she last did with Lisa?

I felt this video needed it's own thread since it covers Cell phones, did the boys hear anything etc. It's probably the most detailed interview that was done October 5th or 6th (6th according to the upload date from local media, but it may have been the night of the 5th).

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

There are a couple of things mentioned in this video that caught my attention that I kept going back to.

One was the cell phones. According to DB, only one of three phones did not work.

Something else I've seen here is the comment from JI saying the boys bedroom is nowhere near the boys room. Based on the layouts posted here, it looks really close unless these layouts are inaccurate or I have been looking at an outdated one.

If DB is giving her account (and I think she is) about giving BL her binky, etc these are pretty detailed things based on her memory loss of knowing when she last checked on her.

I think the window he is referring is a window on the right front of the home (I think it's their computer room) and the boy's room is in the right rear corner of the home. So although the computer room and the boy's room probably share a wall, the window in question is in the front and the boy's bedroom is in the back. does that make sense? I can believe that they didn't and/or couldn't hear someone coming in through the window.

DB's account mostly sounded like her recounting what she normally did, not what she actually did that night. She said "give her a bath" not "I gave her a bath".

When she said one wasn't working, she probably was referring to her phone which apparently was broken (she could hear, but people couldn't hear her or vice versa...this was discussed a some point, but I have no idea which thread. Sorry!) So I think one was not usable at all and that is what she is referring to. From subsequent reports, we hear that their service was restricted so the other 2 phones worked, but had only limited use.

I just watched this video again, it's very intersting how the details of the night keep changing. Now none of the phone work because they were shut off (yes I realize you can still dial 911), the boys heard clicking noises, the mother was drinking, the timeline was shot to heck. 7:30 bedtime to 10:30 check in time to now not knowing if she even looked in on Lisa after 6:40.

This video is important for a lot of reasons. My main reason is that if you are telling the truth there is nothing to remember, so why now all of the story changes? It just doesn't add up for me and tipped me off the fence head first.

JMHO!

I believe that by "one phone not working" she means there was something physically wrong with the phone. Later on I believe they claim they couldn't use any of these phones because while the two phone were physically o'key, the bills were not paid so the phones were on restricted service.

Can anyone find the interview where she said her phone was restricted? I want to know if she said HER phone was restricted, or THEY were restricted. They may or may not have a family plan.

DB's account mostly sounded like her recounting what she normally did, not what she actually did that night. She said "give her a bath" not "I gave her a bath".

I agree. Another example is when she says "she likes to sleep with her Barney." And when asked what she would say to who has her, she utters the most awkward statement. She doesn't say "please we need her back, please bring her back." Other than the perfunctory opening script, there is no plea, no bargaining, no offer of appeasement, no play on the sympathy of the abductor. Instead, she rambles on about "she's everything, the boys want her back". WTH kind of response is that to the question "what do you say to the abductor?" This interview is SO AWKWARD and disingenuous, IMO.

But this is the one place where I initially thought Jeremy was being duped by her. I don't believe that now, but at the time, I thought he seemed genuinely naive.

So is it safe to say one of the boys moved from DB's room from the time she went to bed with them in her bedroom on the complete opposite corner of the house, and JI found one of the boys in his bunk bed? Is it safe to say one of the boys may have heard or seen something since he moved from the parents bedroom between 10:30 and the time JI arrived back home? All I know is, from these two accounts, one boy went from point a to point b per what I am reading...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction
He does not remember if the door to Lisa's room was open or not. He found his son in his bunk bed and Bradley and her son together in her bed along with a stray kitten she had just taken in.

Timeline
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ls-timeline-of-day-and-night-of-disappearance
Deborah Bradley turns out lights and goes to sleep with boys in her bed.

I agree. Another example is when she says "she likes to sleep with her Barney." And when asked what she would say to who has her, she utters the most awkward statement. She doesn't say "please we need her back, please bring her back." Other than the perfunctory opening script, there is no plea, no bargaining, no offer of appeasement, no play on the sympathy of the abductor. Instead, she rambles on about "she's everything, the boys want her back". WTH kind of response is that to the question "what do you say to the abductor?" This interview is SO AWKWARD and disingenuous, IMO.

But this is the one place where I initially thought Jeremy was being duped by her. I don't believe that now, but at the time, I thought he seemed genuinely naive.

She was still covering up the fact that she was drunk or at least didn't want to publicly admit it at that point. I think that is the reason for some of the odd answers she gave. I agree that her answer regarding "what do you say to the abductor" was a bit strange. I still don't know what to make of JI.

I think it is Michael Tabman, former KC FBI, who wrote that since the trainwreck known as tha Anthony case, they have purposefully scaled back the drama.

I think it's interesting she mentions she waved the police down after the 911 call was made. For some reason that just sounds hinky. Why throw that in there?

So is it safe to say one of the boys moved from DB's room from the time she went to bed with them in her bedroom on the complete opposite corner of the house, and JI found one of the boys in his bunk bed? Is it safe to say one of the boys may have heard or seen something since he moved from the parents bedroom between 10:30 and the time JI arrived back home? All I know is, from these two accounts, one boy went from point a to point b per what I am reading...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction
He does not remember if the door to Lisa's room was open or not. He found his son in his bunk bed and Bradley and her son together in her bed along with a stray kitten she had just taken in.

Timeline
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ls-timeline-of-day-and-night-of-disappearance
Deborah Bradley turns out lights and goes to sleep with boys in her bed.

It sounds like that's what happened. So the boy who moved back to his room definitely could have seen or heard something. That makes me wonder about the supposed clicking sounds the boys heard. Did they hear this while they were both in bed with DB or after one of them went back to their room?

This video is one of a million (ok, I'm exaggerating) reasons that the 2 boys need to be interviewed by experienced child speciliasts, in order to find out what happened to Lisa, and to find Lisa. JMO.

But these parents are not going to allow it, come heck or high water, apparently. Why?

AND of course, those boys need counseling by similarly experienced child speciliasts, for whatever they experienced, even if they slept thru it all, in the loss of their sister Lisa.

I wonder if DB and JI have arranged for any counseling for those boys. If they have, kudos to them (but it is what parents should do).

I think it's interesting she mentions she waved the police down after the 911 call was made. For some reason that just sounds hinky. Why throw that in there?
This makes sense to me if they were told to get out of the house in case an intruder was still in there. Standard operating procedure to advise this. I think the waving them down was just what happened when the police were coming down the road and they were outside with the boys. I have seen this in many cases when an ambulance is dispatched where a resident is anxiously waiting for it to arrive and waves it in to the correct place.

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

that made me tear up to watch this in its entirety. I will say this I ask the good Lord to forgive me if I have had bad thoughts about this child's parents and I hope and pray she is still alive and safe somewhere. last night I saw a program about a teenager who killed both parents while on Extasy drug and it made me wonder if they were surrounded with neighbors who are on this type of drug I guess anything can happen. The reporter commented about how its effects include disassociation so I read a little about it. In my hay day pot was the only drug around and I can tell you w/o a doubt from experience if all kids did today was pot we would be alot better off. Those drugs they use today have mind bending effects that scare me and I would not put anythhing past someone who is under its control, so I guess its time to rake those folks in the pink lady's house over the coals which im sure they have.

I hope they get to the bottom of this very soon.

God Bless them all...

This makes sense to me if they were told to get out of the house in case an intruder was still in there. Standard operating procedure to advise this. I think the waving them down was just what happened when the police were coming down the road and they were outside with the boys. I have seen this in many cases when an ambulance is dispatched where a resident is anxiously waiting for it to arrive and waves it in to the correct place.

Both of our cars were broken into the night after Halloween and we called the cops and was outside cleaning up the mess when the cop drove right past us, we had to wave him down too. Not uncommon and this was in daylight. I take it the cops showed up at their house while still dark so no biggie in my book, you cant see the addresses good and many houses on my street dont even have the address visable.

Can anyone find the interview where she said her phone was restricted? I want to know if she said HER phone was restricted, or THEY were restricted. They may or may not have a family plan.

I've been looking awhile and still can't find the interview where she said the phone records the police showed her were impossible because of restricted service. Anyone remember that interview? Like who did the interview? I just need some new search terms to find it :)

I've been looking awhile and still can't find the interview where she said the phone records the police showed her were impossible because of restricted service. Anyone remember that interview? Like who did the interview? I just need some new search terms to find it :)

I believe Megyn Kelly, iirc

eta: [ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1222202785001/explosive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/[/ame]

Megyn Kelly mentions it at around the 5 minute mark but it isn't the actual clip of DB.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...e-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

this link appears to be most/all of the videos of the MK interview. it isn't mentioned in any of those. i don't recall ever watching the clip of DB saying it, but that isn't to say it didn't happen. perhaps it was in another interview.

eta#2: i recall hearing somewhere that Ashey Irwin said the phones were on restricted access, but i have never seen a link for that and can't seem to find it after some light searching.

After hearing this interview, I don't think the boys slept in DB and JI's bed at all that night. JI clearly states he "checked on the boys, then on her (Lisa)..."

DB does not say in this interview that the boys slept with her, or a kitten was in the bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back