Keeping up with rumors, truths & just plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

neese

~ A FULL FLEDGED SLEUTHING ADDICT ~
Reaction score
http://websleuths.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=463

Thought maybe this thread would be easier for us to view for the things we know for sure is a lie, or a truth, or a fact or just plain wrong, in order to put some of the contradictions to rest and help us sleuthers to not bang our head against the wall. :banghead:

Ok, regarding the lights being reported as off by the neighbor, then watching this video (link above) at the 7:24 mark, JI mentions...pumpkin light was on????? Are you kidding me? Really? So the phone napper/kid napper also took the time to plug in the pumpkin light in the computer room?

My best guess on this is "neighbor is plain wrong, or lying" DB never turned the lights off. For what reason, I don't know. Actually drunk, or staging the scene.

So for this post, I guess I would label it as "plain wrong, or too drunk to know."

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to even start a thread so feel free to delete it...mods!! :innocent: Not a problem..:crazy:

ETA: If stating a fact: Don't forget to link it..

I'll be the first to post the one fact we surely do know that doesn't need a link-Baby Lisa is missing and it breaks our hearts.

The problem with starting a thread like this is that us here at Websleuths can't even agree on what is a truth or a lie. But, it should definitely get some interesting conversations going! :)

The problem with starting a thread like this is that us here at Websleuths can't even agree on what is a truth or a lie. But, it should definitely get some interesting conversations going! :)

I know. For real. I was reading in other threads and have bitten all of my fingernails off. It is hard to figure out. At least with this thread, it's easier to point out right away if the poster will say it's a fact or not with a link. Although links are required on the entire board for facts but I keep reading posts with no link and knowing I heard something very different the day before. We'll have to see. :crazy:

I think that another truth that most of us can accept is that DB drank wine that night...how much is still up in the air.

Truth:

1. Baby Lisa is missing. Don't know date, time etc..

2. Parent's aren't answering the questions LE needs in order to aide them in locating Baby Lisa.

3. Paren't won't allow the boys to be re-interviewed.

4. Mom and brother were on tape purchasing alcohol.

5. There was "hit" in the parents room. :furious:

I think that another truth that most of us can accept is that DB drank wine that night...how much is still up in the air.

I don't accept that Mom was drinking wine that night. I don't believe a word she says. Until LE tells us she drank wine, I won't believe it.

I do believe she purchased wine, saw that on video.

I agree that the only thing we know for sure is that Baby Lisa is missing...everything else is either a rumor, lie or a change in the story line. JMO

Truth:

2. Parent's aren't answering the questions LE needs in order to aide them in locating Baby Lisa.

Are you saying the parents never answered these questions? Or not recently?

Truth:

But, just playing devil's advocate here. There are some on here who don't believe that there was a hit in the parents room and also feel that the parent's have answered enough to LE. Not me, but some others.

Also...I see that you are new here! Welcome! Websleuths is a great place, albeit a bit addictive! :)

Thank you. I joined in 2009 and mainly lurked around during the CA craziness but I am really enjoying participating. My boyfriend broke up with me for websleuthing and watching Nancy Grace. He says it will attract bad things to me. I don't think it's likely that anyone wants to kidnap a 43 year old single chick with a dalmatian, they'd just bring me back and keep my dog. But it is nice to be rid of his controlling ***. So I shall sleuth on....:rocker:

I don't accept that Mom was drinking wine that night. I don't believe a word she says. Until LE tells us she drank wine, I won't believe it.

I do believe she purchased wine, saw that on video.

Haha...thanks for proving my point up thread. No one here can agree on anything...:crazy:

Thank you. I joined in 2009 and mainly lurked around during the CA craziness but I am really enjoying participating. My boyfriend broke up with me for websleuthing and watching Nancy Grace. He says it will attract bad things to me. I don't think it's likely that anyone wants to kidnap a 43 year old single chick with a dalmatian, they'd just bring me back and keep my dog. But it is nice to be rid of his controlling ***. So I shall sleuth on....:rocker:

You GO GIRL!!!:rocker:

If DB drank wine and then stumbled off to bed too drunk to check on Lisa, I would imagine she wouldn't have washed out her wine glass. So if there isn't one then that is suspect to me.

Are you saying the parents never answered these questions? Or not recently?
According to LE, the parents haven't answered their questions since the first week of Oct, for a total of 11 hours.

I totally "think" that she was drunk myself. Not sure about blackout drunk, but I can see that scenario, yet I do see a lot of fellow posters here that think the "blacked out and drunk" part is to set up a defense. I just really do think she was wasted myself. JMO. No link because I don't live near her to have seen her on the stoop. :waitasec:

Haha...thanks for proving my point up thread. No one here can agree on anything...:crazy:
I only believe what LE has released in statements/warrants and what I have witnessed with my own eyes.

We all SAW her on video purchasing the wine, none of us saw her drink it. DB "claims" she was drunk, may have blacked out..blah, blah, blah. I don't believe a word she says.

I actually believe that her being drunk plays a big part in why Lisa is gone. My theory is that DB either accidentally overdosed her or lost her temper and shook or threw Lisa down and she hit her head. There's no way I will believe that she didn't have at least 10 glasses of wine.

But, just playing devil's advocate here. There are some on here who don't believe that there was a hit in the parents room and also feel that the parent's have answered enough to LE. Not me, but some others.
According to the warrant, there was a "hit" in the room, somewhere. According to LE, the parent's aren't answering. I lean towards only believing LE in this case.

Hoping and praying LE has been building their case and it's not getting cold. Lisa deserves justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail