1201 users online (242 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    The thing about the 911 call. There’s been tons of 911 calls in NY state that have been released. In fact I was just watching dateline or 48 hrs (one of those). On the case of the gal and fiancé who drowned while kayaking. That 911 call was played over and over on the show. So were recorded police interviews.

It is my belief that there could be only be two reasons that the 911 call has not been released.

1) It mentions information or details that are prejudicial in some way to law enforcement. For example Shannen mentions the name of a LE member who is present with her at Brewer's house.

2) The information on the tapes mentions a POI whom LE are investigating currently. Of course anybody who was at Brewer's house knows that they are likely being investigated, so keeping the 911 call secret does not benefit LE, in my opinion.

I also believe that over the years enough people have heard the tapes or seen the transcripts, and the rumor mill has a pretty accurate report on the tapes contents.

Anybody heard any rumors?

The least they could have done was to release the tapes and redact the names or as they say: To Protect the Innocent, That would fly with me and you could yell to you were blue in the face and it would do no good. But somewhere on the yellow brook road they put out the B.S. that the law forbid the releasing of the tapes. These people LIE about most anything just because they are trained that way. One prominent lawyer told me they can have a perfectly good case and they will still LIE! He doesn't mind because it can jeopardize the whole case when a lie is exposed.

and rounding the corner is MCME in 3......2........1

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    The least they could have done was to release the tapes and redact the names or as they say: To Protect the Innocent, That would fly with me and you could yell to you were blue in the face and it would do no good. But somewhere on the yellow brook road they put out the B.S. that the law forbid the releasing of the tapes. These people LIE about most anything just because they are trained that way. One prominent lawyer told me they can have a perfectly good case and they will still LIE! He doesn't mind because it can jeopardize the whole case when a lie is exposed.
    and here comes MCME flying around the corner

in

ONE

I think you are scaring him away lol

scaring MCME away - bwahhhhh hahahahah

I think you are scaring him away lol
    Well he has a 200% history

of barking up your tree

everytime you say

SCPD COULD and SHOULD release the 9-1-1 call

and he defends his papa Spota and his bestest buddy Burke

or is his bestest buddy Hackett?

oh - I'm confused.

Confused? I don't think so.
    Last edited by hawkshaw; 01-11-2018 at 10:05 PM. Reason: need to add 'think'

I am still curious why Lt.Fitzpatrick, a tried and true detective who was given the task of investigating Gilgo and then Oheka Castle suddenly decide it's time to go? From what I was able to determine he was officially retired in April with a new contract in July with a $10,000 raise. With 39 years in the job I would guess that converted to about $9,000 a year for the rest of his life. Don't make sense to me, but I am not Lt.Fitzpatrick.

I'm nonplussed that the sicilian got completely duped by GG

I am still curious why Lt.Fitzpatrick, a tried and true detective who was given the task of investigating Gilgo and then Oheka Castle suddenly decide it's time to go? From what I was able to determine he was officially retired in April with a new contract in July with a $10,000 raise. With 39 years in the job I would guess that converted to about $9,000 a year for the rest of his life. Don't make sense to me, but I am not Lt.Fitzpatrick.
    GG looks like a twin for Harvey Weinstein

ma-fugly.
    He really conned her out of $400 a week - week after week?
    and free property management up in Vermont?

how could she NOT see thru him?

Everyone else did. Drained her dry and kicked her to the curb?

That's two of us that are puzzled. It's not that he is the sharpest tool in the shed because he allowed a certain lawyer to be part of his case as an advisor. GG represented himself so I think we can conclude he had a fool for a client. But the so called shadow lawyer is a book in itself.

fiancé ????? she shoulda married him - then she could sue for the money

That's two of us that are puzzled. It's not that he is the sharpest tool in the shed because he allowed a certain lawyer to be part of his case as an advisor. GG represented himself so I think we can conclude he had a fool for a client. But the so called shadow lawyer is a book in itself.

all he had to do is say
    will you marry me?

she was his paralegal for how many years? 7?
    lived in a place she absolutely abhorred?
    abso freeking lately HATED.
    worked for free
    and on top of that put $400 on his food card so he could eat well?

OMG - kicked her right to the curb when he got free.

She OUGHT to write a movie instead of complaining bitterly on FB every minute
    of every day.

The only thing I can think of that stands to reason
    is that he promised her a million cash
    when he got out.

He apparently transferred his luxury properties to someone the minute he got out?
    and NOT her

She shoulda married him. THEN she could fight for the money
    the you n I both know is
    buried under a tree like in shawshank redemption.

He's crafty greedy mongrel

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    Well he has a 200% history

of barking up your tree

everytime you say

SCPD COULD and SHOULD release the 9-1-1 call

and he defends his papa Spota and his bestest buddy Burke

or is his bestest buddy Hackett?

oh - I'm confused.
    My final post on this forum is this..
    I'd like to hear the tape as much as anyone, just to let whatever is on it help me understand what happened that night. That said, FOIL requested copies by JR have already been denied specifically because Suffolk doesn't release copies. I don't have my hopes up on hearing it, and don't think anyone else should be to excited about it happening.
    As to the speculation on who I may be, it has grown tiresome. I'm just a regular dummy, who had some insight on one or two things because of where I live and who my neighbors are. I'll say one last time, I'm not any of the people I've been called.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks for staying involved and keeping everything about these cases current.

The one thing I do ask is to please do not out a member's real name. Even if that member has stated their real name and username on Websleuths.

Until that person gives me permission to say who they really are we have to refrain from identifying the poster.

Thanks for understanding,

Tricia

SLEUTHS WITH A PURPOSE
    ​Websleuths.com

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

KPL, the other guy is a little runt.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    all he had to do is say
    will you marry me?

she was his paralegal for how many years? 7?
    lived in a place she absolutely abhorred?
    abso freeking lately HATED.
    worked for free
    and on top of that put $400 on his food card so he could eat well?

OMG - kicked her right to the curb when he got free.

She OUGHT to write a movie instead of complaining bitterly on FB every minute
    of every day.

The only thing I can think of that stands to reason
    is that he promised her a million cash
    when he got out.

He apparently transferred his luxury properties to someone the minute he got out?
    and NOT her

She shoulda married him. THEN she could fight for the money
    the you n I both know is
    buried under a tree like in shawshank redemption.

He's crafty greedy mongrel
    Crafty? That would imply she had a brain.
    She signed up for it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10