MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good morning, peeps!

Thread for today's MSM about Baby Lisa. Please keep discussion to a minimum. If a topic needs more exploration, find or create an appropriate thread.

Thanks everyone, and may today be the day Baby Lisa is found! :heartbeat:

Please stick with today's news articles in this thread. It will make it easier for us to find items in the future.

If there's a conversation to be had about the lie detector or other issues that came up in the 10/7 interview posted above, please revive an existing thread or create a new one.

:tyou:

Please stick with today's news articles in this thread. It will make it easier for us to find items in the future.

If there's a conversation to be had about the lie detector or other issues that came up in the 10/7 interview posted above, please revive an existing thread or create a new one.

:tyou:

Thank you so much "ynot" I was getting all worked up and then realized myself that it wasn't current. HaHa. Thanks so much for all of your hard work you do here.

OK, I hit the reset button here to avoid confusion, so if your post is gone please don't fret.

Posts on this thread should be MSM from today only.

Here's some coffee while you peruse the news:

Coffee%20love.jpg

http://www.publicradio.org/columns/marketplace/sustainability-answers/Coffee%20love.jpg

In my sick state these past few days I'm not sure if I noticed this article posted or not yet so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it. (Darn Nyquil)

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-...EEc2VjA01lZGlhU2VhcmNoUmVzdWx0c0liWEhS;_ylv=3

YNOT - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the coffee! I only had enough in my house for one cup today, I'm dying here! I still have a fever but I'm going to HAVE to brave the store to get coffee at the very least! You're the bestest! :blowkiss:

:seeya:

Waiting to hear even a morsel of GOOD news is making me crazy!

is there still nothing on the search on sunday being released? i know InDaMiddle had said some clothing was found

is there still nothing on the search on sunday being released? i know InDaMiddle had said some clothing was found

Jim Spellman was down by the river investigating a lead, but hasn't tweeted since then ~ 21 hours! Very odd :(

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@redjillybean I'm at the river now but can't find anything.. Got any specifics?

I am assuming none of the morning shows did anything on Lisa-nothing is here-I find that odd!!

I am assuming none of the morning shows did anything on Lisa-nothing is here-I find that odd!!

I watched GMA from start to finish and there wasn't even a mention of Lisa all through the entire broadcast which I thought was odd. Her name needs to stay out there! Someone HAS to know something!

I feel like something is afoot. Either that or we might be starting to go cold. I just feel like we might hear something today or tomorrow. Thank you all so much for keeping this thread up as I can only jump on and read periodically during the day.

Maybe the national media is trying to learn it's lesson from the FCA case and not try to over sensationalize this case. I know in that case there was a decent amount of people that complained to media that there were many other missing child cases that never get exposure.

Also, it's a news driven thing. The anthony case had the circus that was her family but even though DB/JI have had their own little quirks, it doesn't approach that level and thus, there isn't a whole lot of news to go on.

Maybe the national media is trying to learn it's lesson from the FCA case and not try to over sensationalize this case. I know in that case there was a decent amount of people that complained to media that there were many other missing child cases that never get exposure.

Also, it's a news driven thing. The anthony case had the circus that was her family but even though DB/JI have had their own little quirks, it doesn't approach that level and thus, there isn't a whole lot of news to go on.

You know, there are dozens of channels all over cable that focus on only one kind of subject. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a cable channel that did nothing but shows about missing persons 24/7?
I'm almost positive there is a market for viewers interested in a watching a channel like that.

there is still no MSM confirmation of this so it is a rumor... we need to make sure it doesn't grow legs until we get some more data... thanks

also.. sad news: kmbc has taken down their complete coverage page and live blog... off to see if local nbc is the last holdout...

local cbs and nbc still have complete coverage up but local abc, fox, and the star have taken theirs down (just wanted to update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine