NH NH - Roberta 'Bobbie' Miller, 54, Gilford, 31 Oct 2010

Kiln Wood

Overdosed on Nancy Drew mysteries
Reaction score
A friend who knows I've been following the Celina Cass case on WS brought to my attention a reward poster in The Meredith News, a weekly newspaper published in Meredith, New Hampshire pertaining to the death of Bobbie Miller. The poster appeared in the November 3, 2011 edition, and there is a full face photo of Bobbie who appears happy and smiling in the photo.

I am not "computer savvy" enough to link the poster to this thread, but the reward is $50,000.00 "IF YOUR INFORMATION LEADS TO AN ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF THE PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

The contact information is:
New Hampshire State Police Tip Line 603-223-3860
New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit Line 603-223-8573

The poster also states more information can be found at:
www.bobbiessoup.com

Hopefully someone who reads this post will have some information to share with NH LE that will help solve Bobbie's murder.

IMO it would be great if LE acknowledged the aniversary of the MANY unsolved murders in NH.

100+ women have died or dissappeared under mysteriuos situations.

Rewards are great motivation. Information aroung the case that is kept secret would be more than motivatiom. It would provide the means to allow anyone who may think what they heard, saw or know to contribute to this issue that affect too many.

All of the above is my opinion with great respect for LE and Ms Miller.

Rbbm.
Thin budget cited for causing delays among state's 132 cold case investigations | New Hampshire
"Thin budget cited for causing delays among state's 132 cold case investigations

By TODD FEATHERS
New Hampshire Union Leader
June 09. 2018
Since a federal grant expired in 2013, a severe lack of resources on the prosecutorial side has delayed cold case investigations and, in some cases, the prosecution of suspected murderers, according to multiple people familiar with the unit's operations.

"The biggest hindrance to a cold case investigation was the resources at the Attorney General's office and getting prosecutors on board," one person with previous experience working with the cold case unit said. "You can imagine how frustrating it is for investigators. It's not the prosecutors' fault, it's not the attorney general's fault, it's just resources. They're spread so far and wide."

"Investigators say homicides become significantly more difficult to solve as time passes, so the cold case prosecutor is often called away from her backlog of old cases to oversee new death investigations as they come in.

Ken Dionne's sister Roberta "Bobbie" Miller was murdered in 2010, and her case is one of 132 open investigations assigned to the cold case unit.

As guilty as it makes him feel, the first thing Dionne thinks when he hears about a new murder is that it will suck resources away from his sister's case.

"We try to be understanding to the people that are actually trying to work on the case, but I can't put into words the frustration," he said. "It's just absurd. How can murder not be a priority?"

"Roberta Dionne Miller, 54, was found shot in the back of her head at her home at 123 Country Club Road. Her dog, a yellow lab named Sport, was killed as well.

With yet no arrest, the Attorney General's Office Monday issued more information on her last known movements.

'The hope is that it could jog memories,' said Benjamin J. Agati, assistant attorney general.

Also, Miller's family announced it will hold a news conference today and offer a reward for information that leads to an arrest.

Miller was born in Manchester and was a 1975 graduate of West High School.

She resided 20 years in Wolfeboro, where she and her ex-husband, Gary, raised two children.

Miller was found in her home Nov. 1, 2010, with more than one gunshot wound.

Investigators Monday said they have narrowed the time of her death to between 4 p.m. Oct. 31 and 5 p.m. Nov. 1."
Year after woman was slain, police release details | New Hampshire

NH Family Offers $50,000 Reward To Find Woman’s Killer
Jan 29 2019
Families of murder victims remind NH lawmakers the demand for justice hasn't gone cold
"Ken Dionne, whose sister Roberta “Bobbie” Miller was murdered in her Gilford home in 2010, described the pain families experience as they transition from one investigator to another over the years.

“At this time, Bobbie’s case is now on its fifth lead detective,” he said. “You have no idea how hard it is on a family member to be told the detective that they have bonded with and are so hopefully looking to for answers is no longer with them.”

State Police Maj. John Encarnacao urged lawmakers to consider amending the bill to add a dedicated investigator as well as the two new attorneys.

“These cold cases are being investigated by a single investigator,” he said. “We need an amendment to this bill to put additional full-time investigators into the Cold Case Unit.”

The Department of Justice maintains a Cold Case website with information on all the victims and a “tip form” for people who may have information to share, at https://bit.ly/2sSjHi7"

I know it's generalizing, but I have always believed this, a lot of the time men kill for money and power/sex, where women kill for revenge and self preservation.
In this case - follow the money....

A friend who knows I've been following the Celina Cass case on WS brought to my attention a reward poster in The Meredith News, a weekly newspaper published in Meredith, New Hampshire pertaining to the death of Bobbie Miller. The poster appeared in the November 3, 2011 edition, and there is a full face photo of Bobbie who appears happy and smiling in the photo.

I am not "computer savvy" enough to link the poster to this thread, but the reward is $50,000.00 "IF YOUR INFORMATION LEADS TO AN ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF THE PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

The contact information is:
New Hampshire State Police Tip Line 603-223-3860
New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit Line 603-223-8573

The poster also states more information can be found at:
www.bobbiessoup.com

Hopefully someone who reads this post will have some information to share with NH LE that will help solve Bobbie's murder.
The link for bobbiessoup is invalid unfortunately

Roberta Miller | Cold Case Unit | NH Department of Justice
Cold Case UnitRoberta Miller

The 2010 unsolved homicide of Roberta Miller.
Cold Case Unit
roberta-miller.jpg

Year of Death or Disappearance: 2010

City/Town: Gilford

On November 1, 2010, Roberta Miller, age 54, was found dead in her home on Country Club Road. Miller had been living alone at the residence, and died from gunshot wounds. Her dog "Scout" was also found shot to death at the scene.

Help us solve this case and bring justice to the family of this victim. Use our Tip Form.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back