GUILTY Conrad Murray Case - After The Trial & Verdict

peace9274

Reaction score
We hit 35 pages and we're no longer on a verdict watch. Thank goodness that's over! The wait was torture!

Anyway, I thought it's time we start a new & fresh CM thread. :)

We can post & talk about The CM Trial, the Verdict, Dr Murray, the After-Trial Interviews, Michael Jackson, his family...
and anything else that's related. Or not. :) As long as the rules are followed.

I tried to change the Title of this thread... to make it more understandable. But couldn't find how to do it.
It took me forever finding out how to start this new thread!!!

Well I am so darn tired right now and hurting all over that my post will probably not even make any sense.:floorlaugh:

But......

I still do not think we know who Conrad Murray really is and there is a history there that I hope will be told one day.

So much has been said that he only took this job because of the money. Murray would rather people believe he took the job because he and MJ were very best friends.:innocent: Of course a best friend takes care of their friend and does not walk away from them letting them die alone. So, yes, imo, it was totally for the money and the prestige it would bring him.

Imo, Murray had two lives going on at one time. One where he appeared to be the successful doctor living in a fine home in LV and married to a doctor.

I still feel queasy that he treated trusting poor people and didn't even have a medical staff on duty. Did they all really need that many stints? Something just doesn't seem right about that to me. Was this really just a way to get away from LV so he could have another crop of ladies in another area? Or a way to offset his gains from his LV clinic? I will never believe he did this out of the goodness of his heart. There had to be something in it for Murray.

When he had his clinic in San Diego and had another baby by another momma there why did the Murray's pull up stakes and move to LV? And what did the attorney for that woman mean when she said she felt Murray was hiding money?

He seems to be such a self centered man. One who thinks of only himself. How can he be a thoughtful person and leave children fatherless time and time again only to go onto the next one?

Why lie to LE about comforting MJs children, saying he was the one who wanted the autopsy and saying he was the one that comforted Katherine? Why does he think it is necessary to lie about such things? To build himself up as having more importance that others????

What was the back story when he was arrested for domestic violence? Was he acquitted because he was a doctor or the accuser refused to testify?

I just have so many questions about who Murray really is. He is NOT the person he wants everyone to believe he is...I am sure of that. IMOO.

I hope that Judge Pastor gives CFCM the maximum sentence he can. In fact, he deserves to get more!

I hope there will be a prison/jail cell & cot available all 4 years, so he doesn't do house-arrest. That IMO would be too much "getting away with murder"!

I would think they would have witness impact statements on both sides when the sentencing happens on the 29th.

It will be interesting who is allowed to testify in MJs behalf.

Beth mentioned something about allowing one of MJs fans to give an impact statement.

Maybe we will get to see Murray's mother and daughter at that time too.

IMO

Well I am so darn tired right now and hurting all over that my post will probably not even make any sense.:floorlaugh:

But......

I still do not think we know who Conrad Murray really is and there is a history there that I hope will be told one day.

So much has been said that he only took this job because of the money. Murray would rather people believe he took the job because he and MJ were very best friends.:innocent: Of course a best friend takes care of their friend and does not walk away from them letting them die alone. So, yes, imo, it was totally for the money and the prestige it would bring him.

Imo, Murray had two lives going on at one time. One where he appeared to be the successful doctor living in a fine home in LV and married to a doctor.

I still feel queasy that he treated trusting poor people and didn't even have a medical staff on duty. Did they all really need that many stints? Something just doesn't seem right about that to me. Was this really just a way to get away from LV so he could have another crop of ladies in another area? Or a way to offset his gains from his LV clinic? I will never believe he did this out of the goodness of his heart. There had to be something in it for Murray.

When he had his clinic in San Diego and had another baby by another momma there why did the Murray's pull up stakes and move to LV? And what did the attorney for that woman mean when she said she felt Murray was hiding money?

He seems to be such a self centered man. One who thinks of only himself. How can he be a thoughtful person and leave children fatherless time and time again only to go onto the next one?

Why lie to LE about comforting MJs children, saying he was the one who wanted the autopsy and saying he was the one that comforted Katherine? Why does he think it is necessary to lie about such things? To build himself up as having more importance that others????

What was the back story when he was arrested for domestic violence? Was he acquitted because he was a doctor or the accuser refused to testify?

I just have so many questions about who Murray really is. He is NOT the person he wants everyone to believe he is...I am sure of that. IMOO.

Very good questions to think about.

Just google and read about Sociopaths and anti-social personality disorder. It will describe Conrad Murray to a tee.
And how/why he is such a narcissist, another common trait of sociopaths!

I've only read a few lines from this article, but it does look like it does a good job explaining how sociopaths feel about their children:

http://www.lovefraud.com/12_leavingAsociopath/sociopaths_and_children.html

Very good questions to think about.

Just google and read about Sociopaths and anti-social personality disorder. It will describe Conrad Murray to a tee.
And how/why he is such a narcissist, another common trait of sociopaths!

I've only read a few lines from this article, but it does look like it does a good job explaining how sociopaths feel about their children:

http://www.lovefraud.com/12_leavingAsociopath/sociopaths_and_children.html

Good link....

I am watching 'This Is It' again!:great:

I saw it last night before I went to bed. I was just changing channels & came onto it.

I missed the 1st hour, though. Are you watching it on TV or your own DVD? I loved it!

I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting all over. It's probably from "favoring" your cracked ribs,
and not allowing your other bones & muscles to get much movement, either.
I hope you feel better and can get some sleep tonight. :)

I saw it last night before I went to bed. I was just changing channels & came onto it.

I missed the 1st hour, though. Are you watching it on TV or your own DVD? I loved it!

My hubby found it on tv.

LOL We dont even watch VH1 but he wanted to see it and of course that suits me just fine.:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting all over. It's probably from "favoring" your cracked ribs,
and not allowing your other bones & muscles to get much movement, either.
I hope you feel better and can get some sleep tonight. :)

I am sure you are right. This has been the longest three weeks and I am use to being very active. I think all this sitting around has been bad for me. It wasnt too bad except I had to keep climbing the ladder all day and still trying to favor my ribs too. lol

Thank you.

IMO

My hubby found it on tv.

LOL We dont even watch VH1 but he wanted to see it and of course that suits me just fine.:floorlaugh:

That's the channel I found it on, by mistake last night. LOL
I don't even know what shows are on that channel.

Now... I don't even know what channel number it is.
But I'm looking for it. :)

That's the channel I found it on, by mistake last night. LOL
I don't even know what shows are on that channel.

Now... I don't even know what channel number it is.
But I'm looking for it. :)

Here its on channel 38 but that doesn't help you any.

Here its on channel 38 but that doesn't help you any.

38 is HLN here and nobody is even covering CM nor anything of interest to me.
Dr Drew just came on and Vinnie is guest hosting for Dr Drew... talking about a Penn State Sex Scandal.

Guess I'll watch Cash Cab, surf the internet, & play Spider Solitaire while I have a salad...
and wait for Dancing With The Stars to come on, in an hour.

It's kinda like a BIG let down around here, after the trial & verdict with so much coverage on the CM Trial, and for so long.

Suggestion for a title for the new Conrad Murray thread: Sentencing Watch!

I heard possibly on HLN tonight that the judge sent a message to Conrad that he would give him the stiffest sentence possible. The judge will probably chew him a 'new on' at the sentencing. Am looking forward to that.

On Showbiz Tonight on HLN:
Talking about documentary, "Michael Jackson and The Doctor - A Fatal Friendship"... airs this Friday night on MSNBC.

A clip from the documentary shown on HLN:

Conrad Murray: "Michael said to me, 'Finally in all my life I found a true friend. It's you, Conrad.' "

Also mentioned was MJ's children will confront CM in court. Where they got that info, not sure. But IMO, I doubt it.
MJ wanted his kids protected from the public as much as possible, I would think Katherine would not allow them in court.

But then... on the other hand... she allowed them to be in public & on stage during the MJ Tribute Concert in Wales.
So, who knows. It does seem as though Katherine is more lenient with the Jackson children being seen in public.
I've looked at quite a few of the youtube videos of Prince, Paris, & Blanket and I just gotta say that they are 3 of
the most beautiful children I've even seen. Gosh, they're gorgeous!!!

Here's a very short clip (1:21) from the documentary:

http://92q.com/videos/kelson/michael-jackson-the-doctor-a-fatal-friendship-documentary-video/

I think the line that MJ supposedly said to CM that he was his one true friend sounds exactly like the type of thing an addict, who are usually extremely manipulative, would say. While I think greed was a huge part of CM's persona, I think he fell for a lot of MJ's emotional manipulations. While I think CM was guilty and deserves prision I am so tired of listening to the "talking heads" now making MJ a hero and constantly talking about how no one tried to help MJ. Good Lord, have any of these people ever really dealt with an addict?? It's as if they all think..just walk in and say..Gee you have a problem..now off to treatment..and whala! success. He was a grown man, an addict and imo, there was strong evidence that he was a child molester.And I am surprised that Dr. Drew keeps mentioning what a great parent he was. I can not imagine him saying that about any other addict, becuase that's not possible. While he may have been loving, someone who is addicted can not parent well. The people who are trying to make him a hero especally outside the courtroom, really baffled me.He was at one time,IMO, a great entertainer.and truly talented...but that was long ago...... but also an extremely disturbed man from an equally disturbed family .. JMO

I think the line that MJ supposedly said to CM that he was his one true friend sounds exactly like the type of thing an addict, who are usually extremely manipulative, would say. While I think greed was a huge part of CM's persona, I think he fell for a lot of MJ's emotional manipulations. While I think CM was guilty and deserves prision I am so tired of listening to the "talking heads" now making MJ a hero and constantly talking about how no one tried to help MJ. Good Lord, have any of these people ever really dealt with an addict?? It's as if they all think..just walk in and say..Gee you have a problem..now off to treatment..and whala! success. He was a grown man, an addict and imo, there was strong evidence that he was a child molester.And I am surprised that Dr. Drew keeps mentioning what a great parent he was. I can not imagine him saying that about any other addict, becuase that's not possible. While he may have been loving, someone who is addicted can not parent well. The people who are trying to make him a hero especally outside the courtroom, really baffled me.He was at one time,IMO, a great entertainer.and truly talented...but that was long ago...... but also an extremely disturbed man from an equally disturbed family .. JMO

I don't find his family disturbed. In fact as far as I am aware none of Jackson siblings have ever been in trouble with the law. Michael was accused and acquitted and the FBI investigated him for 17 years and found nothing. Which shows me the trial was politically motivated and exploited by the media to get profits and ratings.

So the Jackson family seemed to have been raised very well especially to come from an entertainment family with the children starting out so young. I love to see a family who is very united and strong. So many families nowadays are splintered.

We cannot say that MJ wasnt a good father. The vast amount of people who actually knew him and his children have always raved about him being a great father. That cannot be taken away from him by people that don't even know him or his children.

And there is no evidence that he was an active addict either at the time of his death. Everything he was taking was to help him sleep.......not get high.

So even though his method for sleep was legal but unorthodox that does not mean he wasnt a good father though. Most children aren't in their parents bedroom at night when the parent or parents are resting and neither was MJs children.

It is very evident that Paris, Prince and Blanket are exceptional children who were is a deep meaningful relationship with their father who was everything to them since he had raised them since their birth. If we had more fathers like MJ who makes sure they spend quality time with their children every single day the children would be far better off.

No one will ever come close to MJ as far as being the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. And if anyone has watched This Is It knows his talents were still there and his voice just as captivating as it always had been.

He would have rocked the world again if he had not been killed.

And this is why millions of people all over the world will miss this amazingly talented entertainer.

http://www.youtube.com/user/michael...&feature=pyv&ad=9347864484&kw=michael jackson

RIP! Michael!

You created so many happy memories for so many people!

Good Morning... :seeya:

Thanx for the link, oceanblueeyes! :)

Last night on DWTS there was a song & dance routine from the Cirque Du Soleil MJ Immortal Tour.
It was good, but the dancers, IMO, were not as good nor were they perfectly together, as MJ & his dancers always were.

But it was still a very nice tribute. The acrobats on the vertical pole (rope?) were great. And I'm sure when the dancers from
Cirque are on a bigger stage and in their own environment... they perform much better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back