WA WA - Danica Dianne Childs, 17, Federal Way, 21 Dec 2007

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Danica Dianne Childs

Endangered Runaway from Federal Way, Washington since December 21, 2007

Age: 17 -- Height: 5'3" -- Weight: 107 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Danika is Biracial. She is White and Black. She may have her ears, navel and nose pierced. Danica may dye her hair dark brown. She may go by the nicknames Neek or Neeka.

Danica may be in the company of an adult male.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

I really do no get why law enforcemrnt listed Danica as an endangered runaway and even more that they still have after all these years. Not to mention, how much work have the Federal Way police department even put into Danica's case? They did a wonderful job at getting information and potential leads with Brian Roy Barton's disappearance, so why not work on Danica's disappearance, too. This makes me very much confuzzled plus I might move to the Federal Way/Kent/Renton area this upcoming year so how could I fully rely on local law enforcement to keep me safe as I live there. JMO and :twocents:

Danica finally has an age-progression, to 23 years (she is currently 24 years old).

NCMC1086909e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1086909

Hopefully someday Danica will be found and hopefully alive. I hate that so many missing agencies label her disappearance as an endangered runaway. It seems obvious she was abducted as her coat, phone, and purse were left behind at that motel. I wonder if law enforcement ever got in contact with her apparent boyfriend who was also rumored to of been a pimp.

I'm curious if there could be a connection between Danica's case and Alyssa McLemore. They are both young, biracial women who went missing from the same area less than two years apart...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?83198-WA-Alyssa-McLemore-21-Kent-9-April-2009/page2

I'm also curious with Danica's case, which motel she disappeared from? Charley Project says the Sunset Motel in Kent but other sources say she disappeared from Federal Way. I know they're close but I'm just curious if that's for sure the motel she went missing from?

Federal Way mom hopeful of finding own daughter after Bonney Lake teen found safe

A Federal Way mom says the recent arrest of two people charged with human trafficking in Pierce County is a reminder of how prevalent trafficking is in Western Washington.

"It is each and every day 24-7. It's always there," said Federal Way's Dianne Zoro.

Her daughter Danica Childs was just 17 years old when she disappeared more than a decade ago. She was working a job and had just signed up to take classes to get her GED

Mom Recalls Last Phone Call with Daughter Before She Vanished, as Family Fears Human Trafficking

"In late December 2007, 17-year-old Danica Childs was making plans to get together with her family to do some Christmas shopping in Federal Way, Washington.

And then, just like that, she was gone.

“I was driving home and we were talking [about Christmas shopping] and I got off the phone and realized I forgot to tell her something,” Danica’s mother, Dianne Zoro, tells PEOPLE of the last time she spoke to her daughter on Dec. 21, 2007.

“So I called her back,” Zoro recalls. “It just went straight to voicemail.”

Zoro was never able to reach her daughter again. Hours after trying to get a hold of Danica, she contacted police and reported the teen as missing...."

Mom Recalls Last Phone Call with Daughter Before She Vanished, as Family Fears Human Trafficking

C0JjXHZUUAACDYe.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back