SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
SDaughtery.jpg
SDaughterty1.jpg

Sherry Ann Daugherty
Missing since August 29, 1991 from Paradise Valley, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: July 5, 1963
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 28 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3; 115 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. Petite build.
  • Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Daugherty's live-in boyfriend informed authorities that she asked him for shopping money on September 29, 1991. When Daughtery was late in returning to her home, her family began searching for her and discovered her abandoned car in the parking lot of the Target store near her home in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
The driver's seat was pushed back, which indicated that someone taller than 6'0 had been in control of the vehicle.
Her purse and identification were found at home later that evening.
Witnesses stated they saw her alive two days before she was reported missing. Police suspect that foul play was involved in her disappearance. No arrests have been made.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/152dfaz.html

Daugherty grew up in the Paradise Valley area and was living with her longtime boyfriend at a home near 62nd Street and Shea Boulevard.

The boyfriend said she told him she was going to a nearby Target store but she never came home. After she was reported missing, her car was found in the Target parking lot, but a good distance away from the entrance to the store.

“The vehicle’s seat was pushed farther back than she would have been able to sit in and drive it.” Daugherty was very petite.

What makes it even more suspicious is she apparently didn’t take her purse with her to go shopping. Her purse, wallet and ID were all found at her house.

Daugherty’s family said her boyfriend, a landscaper, had a history of domestic violence.

The boyfriend has since been heard bragging that he committed the perfect crime. “There have been comments made by him over the years to multiple people about disposing of (Daugherty) by putting her through a wood chipper.” There’s a lack of physical evidence to move the case forward. Police could also use information from witnesses, accomplices and even someone who just heard someone talk about it.

http://ktar.com/story/946979/police-may-be-close-to-solving-missing-phoenix-womans-1991-case/

91-2100-Photo-Victim-294x417.jpg

Daugherty’s family said her boyfriend, a landscaper, had a history of domestic violence.

The boyfriend has since been heard bragging that he committed the perfect crime. “There have been comments made by him over the years to multiple people about disposing of (Daugherty) by putting her through a wood chipper.” There’s a lack of physical evidence to move the case forward. Police could also use information from witnesses, accomplices and even someone who just heard someone talk about it.[/I]

http://ktar.com/story/946979/police-may-be-close-to-solving-missing-phoenix-womans-1991-case/

Oh my...How horrible...I hope he'll be brought to justice one day. What a .

BUMPING***
SHERRY ANN DAUGHERTY
Sherry Ann Daugherty – The Charley Project
latest

Another missing from Arizona but not forgotten. I live here in Arizona and like I said previously I am so surprised at the lack of information in some of these cases. Was the boyfriend polygraphed? was her car searched and were fingerprints taken? was a luminal test completed at her and her boyfriends apartment? even her car? It stated that he owned or worked for a tree trimming company and people stated he bragged about the perfect murder and disposed of her using the wood chipper. Was his truck ever searched? the wood chipper ever found or have any of her DNA on it?? why haven't these questions been answered or why hasn't anything been provided to the public this was 30 years ago!!! insane
I just think the lack of information provided by the police is concerning. She has been missing since 1991.

Poor woman, I have the impression that she had an argument, perhaps over money, and she ran out of the house, perhaps threatened by her boyfriend, who I think is the murderer or the mastermind behind the murder, I think he may have asked someone to kidnap her and then he was murdered in that wood chipper machine.. if that was the case, nothing would ever be heard from her again, he must have had control of her accounts or at least know her passwords or her cards... the boyfriend has been eluding justice for 20 years. .
rest in peace sherry

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle