LE wants to talk to new witness in the phone mystery

I seems strange he is now missing , wonder if he fits the discription of one of the men in the baby sightings?

I seems strange he is now missing , wonder if he fits the discription of one of the men in the baby sightings?

also, if he has indeed been into other shady business, maybe a neighborhood where the LE and FBI are hanging out might be a place he no longer wants to. Possibly nothing to do w BL. Just adding possibilities...

also, if he has indeed been into shady business, maybe a neighborhood where the LE and FBI are hanging out might be a place he no longer wants to

Apparently, he was kicked out of the house shortly after Lisa disappeared. Don't know if that decision was related to him using her phone during this time and causing her to be implicated in this horror.

I agree. It appears he's shady, and he may have moved on simply because he didn't want to be under the glare of LE for his activities unrelated to Lisa.

Since LE isn't naming who they are looking for, I'm curious to know if it really is Dane or if it is someone else.

I'm not inclined to believe everything everyone says when they allegedly weren't in the room when the call was made.

:rollercoaster:

Another "Mystery Man" ...

We have this :phone: "Mysterious Phone Call" :phone:...

We have "conflicting times" when this :phone: was made from DB/JI's :phone: to :phone: another person who was using MW's :phone:

:waitasec: Ya can't make this stuff up ...

MOO ...

We have "conflicting times" when this :phone: was made from DB/JI's :phone: to :phone: another person who was using MW's :phone:

MOO ...

No kidding. I have a sick feeling that whatever happened to Lisa will remain a mystery.

MOO ...
You can if you're a defense attorney...

Apparently, he was kicked out of the house shortly after Lisa disappeared. Don't know if that decision was related to him using her phone during this time and causing her to be implicated in this horror.

I agree. It appears he's shady, and he may have moved on simply because he didn't want to be under the glare of LE for his activities unrelated to Lisa.

I hadn't seen he was kicked out of the house. Who said that?

You can if you're a defense attorney...

Aha ... good point ...

The defense attorneys are "spinning" this "fairy tale" any way they can to "pin this" on SODDI to take the focus "away" from their clients ...

MOO ...

Wait a minute! I distinctly recall Megan W saying she had NO idea who had her phone that night.She said that to the media on video. Now she does? She must be on the same medicine as Cindy Anthony.

Megan Wright stated: ""He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."
Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1diLLYt5b

My question would be why did the FBI use Craigslist to track her down when they could have just asked him when they called?

Makes no sense.

Megan Wright stated: ""He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."
Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1diLLYt5b

My question would be why did the FBI use Craigslist to track her down when they could have just asked him when they called?

Makes no sense.

Good point. It doesn't add up.

Aha ... good point ...

The defense attorneys are "spinning" this "fairy tale" any way they can to "pin this" on SODDI to take the focus "away" from their clients ...

MOO ...

The DT is spinning that LE is interested to talk to this 'missing' person when the statement came from LE? :waitasec:

Makes no sense.

Just a guess, but I think they believed they were probably going to reach the kidnapper on the phone. And you sure can't just say hey who is this and where are you to a kidnapper. The trail would go stone cold.

So they had to have some kind of ruse that wouldn't alert the kidnapper to the fact they were closing in. I think they probably came fully prepared to arrest the person they met, if need be. And with plenty of backup.

Would like to know how old this mystery man is, what does he look like, prior criminal history and if his DNA was found in Baby Lisa's house.

The only logic I have in this now is that someone is paying/influencing some of these players to put themselves into the media as they are doing.

I feel as like I am being spun, rung out, left to dry then rinse and repeat... on the daily.

Never in my life have I felt like I do in this case - ever.

The DT is spinning that LE is interested to talk to this 'missing' person when the statement came from LE? :waitasec:

The "spinning" part comes in when the DT makes announcements that this proves their client is innocent.

Just like the DT "spun" jersey the druggie must have done it, those druggies don't think logically.

All of these characters are a DT dream come true when they're looking to plant reasonable doubt in the minds of any future jurors that might be out there.

JMHO

The "spinning" part comes in when the DT makes announcements that this proves their client is innocent.

Just like the DT "spun" jersey the druggie must have done it, those druggies don't think logically.

All of these characters are a DT dream come true when they're looking to plant reasonable doubt in the minds of any future jurors that might be out there.

JMHO

Well, when LE comes along backing that up and saying they want to speak to him again, it doesn't seem so much like spin, as "information".

IMHO

Well, when LE comes along backing that up and saying they want to speak to him again, it doesn't seem so much like spin, as "information".

IMHO

They said they want to speak with him, no more no less. It's hardly "proof" of DB's innocence.

LE also said they want to speak to the parents again too. Is that proof of their guilt as well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back