WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
111106_missing_boy.jpg

http://media.komonews.com/images/111106_missing_boy.jpg http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/133461168.html
2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Please Continue Here...

I just noticed the request not to post links to Flikr accts. Are we not to talk about them as well? I missed what happened or why. Yikes.

Despite the Mother not cooperating with LE . . . .couldn't they begin to organize ground searches utilizing volunteers? Seems to me that they should begin with the Mom's home and begin a complete grid search extending out 2-3 miles. I am wondering if anyone has been to the home or any of her recent previous homes and look to see where the first place available to dump a child's body would be. Where is the most logical place that she is familiar with that she would utilize? When was the last time anyone actually saw Sky?

Despite the Mother not cooperating with LE . . . .couldn't they begin to organize ground searches utilizing volunteers? Seems to me that they should begin with the Mom's home and begin a complete grid search extending out 2-3 miles. I am wondering if anyone has been to the home or any of her recent previous homes and look to see where the first place available to dump a child's body would be. Where is the most logical place that she is familiar with that she would utilize? When was the last time anyone actually saw Sky?

I would toss in anywhere along the route taken where the car was left behind that day also. It does seem she did not get out of the house much, so if there is any place (I hope not) where Sky is, it should not be far away from any normal patterns.

I would also do the same for anywhere the father would go. Any normal routes with any side roads.

Then, after that is exhausted, anyone close to the family.

Did we find out why LE was at her brother's home last night?

I want to know why Sky's hands are always red. You can see it in the picture on the merry go round, and I noticed it in other pictures as well. Almost like his little hands/fingers had been scalded. Maybe he just chewed on them a lot though. I noticed that and wondered if anybody else had.

As far as I know there has not been any information given about the LE visit to the Maternal Uncle's home last night.

I am thrilled that SM got a visit with MM yesterday . . . at a restaurant is a least restrictive alternative to having a visit at the CPS office. I am hopeful those visits can move to the Father's home in the very near future. Does anyone know where SM is living? Is he in his own place or with family?

I want to know why Sky's hands are always red. You can see it in the picture on the merry go round, and I noticed it in other pictures as well. Almost like his little hands/fingers had been scalded. Maybe he just chewed on them a lot though. I noticed that and wondered if anybody else had.

I didn't really notice but my first thought was "dry skin from too much handwashing or too much hand sanitizer?"

Have any of our verified experts weighed in on the difference of OCD and OCPD? (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder)

I keep reading that she knew what she was doing was unhealthy, but then maybe she didn't. I don't have the qualifications to decide, but I do know that with OCD you have some awareness about the flaw in your thought process, they are considered unwanted thoughts. With OCPD you actually believe you are right and grounded in the compulsions you have.

Have any of our verified experts weighed in on the difference of OCD and OCPD? (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder)

I keep reading that she knew what she was doing was unhealthy, but then maybe she didn't. I don't have the qualifications to decide, but I do know that with OCD you have some awareness about the flaw in your thought process, they are considered unwanted thoughts. With OCPD you actually believe you are right and grounded in the compulsions you have.

i think she was diagnosed as having severe ocd.

does anyone know what hotel Julia and her family stayed at in the pics?

I didn't really notice but my first thought was "dry skin from too much handwashing or too much hand sanitizer?"

Perhaps but I have a young child that has eczema and we have to buy special soap. Trust me it is not caused by me being obsessive about cleanliness...lol Having said that certain soaps and excessive handwashing may aggravate Sky's eczema if that is what it is.

Whoa. This is totally tripping me out!

That word is an extremely common name in Hawaii. It's a vine like plant, use in traditional wedding ceremonies. It's one of the most time honored representations of Hawaiian culture.

Interesting paired with Sky, but I think it's been paired with many words. Lani means sky, and Lani is also an extremely common name there.

M**** is an extremely common name in Hawaii. It's a vine like plant, use in traditional wedding ceremonies. It's one of the most traditional representations of Hawaiian culture.

But the hotel being named M**** SKY, surely more than coincidence? Perhaps they vacationed there or something...

I don't doubt that these are common word pairings in HI, just so interesting how it they named the kids the very same pairing. I would expect a strong family HI connection, given the names, but have not read of any thus far. Just very interesting if it's a coincidence.

maybe julia and solomon stayed there before they had their kids, like their honeymoon maybe. but you're right, it would be very freaky if it turned out to be nothing more than a coincidence that the hotel has the same names as their kids.

But the hotel being named **** SKY, the names of the two kids, surely more than coincidence? Perhaps they vacationed there or something...

I edited to expand. IMO it's clear that they were in some way taken with some aspect of Hawaii. Whether it is vacation or not, I don't know. Sky is also relatively common as a name in Hawaii. I've assumed all along that there was some influence, I just don't know where it came from. Vacation, honeymoon, a book, a movie... who knows. They are West Coast.

Abby you need to edit and take the little girls name out of your posts, I'm not a mod but I know it's against the rules. It's out of respect for minor children

Abby you need to edit and take the little girls name out of your posts, I'm not a mod but I know it's against the rules. It's out of respect for minor children
*post, as in singular.

And done.

I was speaking about a hotel and a plant though. Not an individual. Never once did I make a connection to an individual.

I was responding to a link to that word which referenced it in relation to kids names. I'm not sure how that is somehow more acceptable than speaking of a plant and hotel without indicating a connection to an individual, but I edited none-the-less to be extremely cautious.

Isn't that just ODD. Probably means nothing but my husband & I were talking about this last night and when he heard the kids names he said - hey - that is a hotel in Hawii near to Hale Koa (military resort).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123