Joy Behar Leaving HLN

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
That's too bad. I liked her show.

ETA: I wish they would get rid of Dr. Drew instead.

That's to bad. I really like Joy. I wonder if she's leaving because she has no problem asking the hard questions and HLN dosen't like it.
Dr Drew...Makes me so mad. He had a female (can't remember her name) on his show the other night and I swear whenever she would try to speak he would interrupt her. Some of his observations are so off base that it drives me nuts.
He has a really huge ego imo.

Why couldn't they get rid of JVM and her giant gavel instead? :(

Don't like Joy so glad she's going. They need to get some kind of voice alteration device for JVM...every time she opens her mouth her shrill voice sounds like a RANT no matter what she is saying. It's the most annoying thing I've ever heard.

Don't like Joy so glad she's going. They need to get some kind of voice alteration device for JVM...every time she opens her mouth her shrill voice sounds like a RANT no matter what she is saying. It's the most annoying thing I've ever heard.

I have one of those voice alteration thingies, ziggy and I use on JVM all the time...I call it the mute button. ;)

Seriously, I can't think of anything to make that woman palatable. And this is from someone who used to like her before she got her own show.

I think she's quitting the wrong one. :wink:

I think she's quitting the wrong one. :wink:

Maybe Regis Philbin will move into Joy's vacant seat on HLN. He reportedly would like a talk show and wants to be "the next" Andy Rooney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back