GUILTY NV - Harold Shilberg, 58, brutally murdered, Las Vegas, 9 Nov 2011

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/134101388.html?hpt=ju_bn6

"We were just shocked. When the detectives told us our grandson was responsible for this, we couldn't believe it," cried property manager Willa Herman.

Willa and Alex Herman are the property managers at Newport. The two recently recommended their grandson, Anthony Stiger, for a maintenance job there.

An autopsy revealed that complex owner Harold Schilberg died from multiple incised wounds from a sharp edged weapon.

Anthony Stiger and Melanie Constantini are behind bars in the Los Angeles area, awaiting extradition back to Las Vegas.

It sounds like they initially thought about cleaning up and hiding the body, and maybe just going about their business. I am basing that on the grandson asking to borrow cleaning supplies and the body being found in a box in the stairway.

But then for some reason they changed their mind and took off with things half done. Strange case.

The maintenance man accused of killing his boss with a saw and stuffing his body in a box says he is not to blame.

Anthony Stiger spoke exclusively to Action News from behind bars on Tuesday.

Stiger and his wife, Melanie Costantini, were nabbed on November 14th by the feds in California.

They're charged with killing the owner of a local apartment complex with a saw and leaving his body in a garment sized U-Haul box.

Stiger claims that the killing of his boss and landlord, Harold Shilberg, was a result of self defense.

"I'm not going to sit here and say I take full responsibility for it, because he's a grown man just like I am," said suspect Anthony Stiger.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/134732103.html

Story.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member