Snow??

NO! Had enough with the nor'easter we got hit with here in CT - lost power for the second time in two months for four days (1st was Irene)...trying to replace all food AGAIN...NO SNOW, please...

Enjoy your movie :)

Mountain West here. Snowed all night long.

Raeann, I have plenty to share....I'll send some your way. :)

I have 74 degrees here in my part of Louisiana and am so ready for cold weather!

We had a couple of inches of it up here in Central Ontario, Canada yesterday
but it is all gone today and people are running around in shorts and T shirts..

It's still snowing here. lol I wouldn't mind 74 degrees right now.

Help me out here. The Black Hills is where? North or South Dakota? And as for "where no man has gone before" I can't even guess at that!

Meanwhile, here in Western Pennsylvania, about a week before Halloween we had a quick, overnight snow storm which dropped about 5-6 inches down here in the city and around 10-12 in. up in the mountains an hour east of here. But it was almost all gone by late that afternoon since the ground was so warm.

Since then we've had some decent sunny days with crisp temperatures, but yesterday it got down below freezing overnight. Snow in October is rare here.

Black Hills are in South Dakota, we are a few miles from Wyoming. It's 8 degrees now and headed to below zero tonight. No melting.

I had a houseguest from Texas here this past week. It was in the low 40's and she was shivering and freezing, even with a coat. (I guess she should have had a hat and gloves)

Meanwhile the locals are out and about in a sweater or a light jacket and you see bikers and runners still wearing shorts.

So I guess it's all in what you are used to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back