MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

yllek

Reaction score
This thread is for posting today's MSM news regarding Baby Lisa Irwin.

If you wish to discuss the news, please find the appropriate discussion thread, or start a new thread if none exists for the topic of interest.

Hoping there is some real news reported today; news which brings us closer to finding Lisa Irwin. :seeya:

art-baby-lisa-facebook-420x0.jpg

Thanks again! I inquired to a Mod as to whether this posted article and replies to the post should be deleted or just kept with the NOTE.

I went ahead and removed the link and follow-up posts to avoid any confusion. If you guys can verify that the reports are in fact current, PM myself or another mod and I can easily restore them. :)

Thanks for the heads-up!

Also - keep in mind that an article written a week ago, may be updated and redated and you have to look for the changes/updates within the article itself to see if there is anything new.

HTH,

Salem

How does one go about alerting mods? Because this article is just as suspect.

Again IB Times is "borrowing" from local media. The retired KCPD detective was a story that aired on KMBC around Nov. 15.

Rather than linking to IB Times, might be better to find the original MSM article that IB Times is "borrowing" from.

Deleted - video misdated and mislabeled

How does one go about alerting mods? Because this article is just as suspect. Again IB Times is "borrowing" from local media. The retired KCPD detective was a story that aired on KMBC around Nov. 15.

Rather than linking to IB Times, might be better to find the original MSM article that IB Times is "borrowing" from.

BBM

Click on the white triangle with the ! at the top right of each post. A new window will open and you can type in your concerns there. Since we can't read every single post, it is the quickest way to get a mod's attention. :)

The video aired Friday night, not Saturday night.

ETA: Lisa Irwin is not mentioned.

Thanks. It says 11.19 and the web promo indicates that the Chief spoke about his friend's murder and the Lisa Irwin case. Nothing appears to be as stated these days...

Thanks or checking it out.

Thanks. It says 11.19 and the web promo indicates that the Chief spoke about his friend's murder and the Lisa Irwin case. Nothing appears to be as stated these days...

Thanks or checking it out.

Nov. 19 is when it was posted to the website, not when it aired.

And you are welcome. I know in the past, Forte has declined to comment on the investigation (including the day he got chosen as police chief). He says Young is the KCPD spokesman on this case.

Hold up, on the link that was taken down, in the writing, it said that Jeremey Irwin was working in New York? Or did I totally misread that? My comp flipped out on that link then when I got back here it was taken down.

I know that is incorrect so disreguard......

Nov. 19 is when it was posted to the website, not when it aired.

And you are welcome. I know in the past, Forte has declined to comment on the investigation (including the day he got chosen as police chief). He says Young is the KCPD spokesman on this case.

Okay. We know that the Chief did make the statement about not villifying the parents and such. I take it that was his last statement on the subject.

I guess we'd hear from Young or Graves if they had anything they could release to the public.

Sadly there doesn't appear to be any news reported about Lisa. :(

I think this was the slowest news day for Lisa so far. Hoping to check in tomorrow night and find the daily MSM thread full of useful news. As always, hoping first and foremost to read that Lisa has been found.:crossfingers:

:eek:fftobed:

Sad that there has been nothing new today - on this case or Aliayah's or Jehessye's..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie