GUILTY WI - Jeremee & Elise Will for child neglect, Hammond, 2011

peeples

Reaction score
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/we...cle_f5508ce2-13bd-11e1-8561-001cc4c03286.html

A western Wisconsin woman who was convicted of abusing her 1-year-old daughter back in 1998 has been convicted again for depriving the same girl of food and clothing - a situation discovered by authorities investigating the death of the woman's infant daughter.

Elise L. Will, 36, of Hammond, Wis., pleaded no contest and was found guilty Friday of a felony count of being party to abandonment of her 14-year-old daughter. Her husband, Jeremee C. Will, 38, pleaded no contest and was found guilty of a misdemeanor count of child neglect.

Elise Will was convicted in 1998 of abusing the same daughter. She pleaded no contest to a felony charge of child abuse-intentionally causing harm and was sentenced to five years' probation.

She abuses her at age one, she appears to be neglecting her at age 14. I dread to hear the autopsy results on the newest one year old.

The attorney says he sees it as more a lack of action in conflict resolution with the 14 year old. But a lack of conflict resolution doesn't make a child sleep on a basement floor, with no pillow or blanket. It doesn't remove the child's clothes, or make her stay in a dark room, or sleep outside either or go without meals either. And I can't see a 14 year old doing that voluntarily or submitting to it easily, so I gonna guess there was possibly some force used also.

Sadly it will only be a surprise to me if the autopsy shows that the infant died from natural causes.

I wish I knew how to change CPS.The very system in place to protect our most innocent victims is a DISGRACE in all of our states.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back