NE NE - Cindy Valle, 15, Omaha, 27 Aug 2011

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
An Omaha mother is urging anyone who knows where her missing daughter is to come forward. Even the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is working to find 15-year old Cindy Valle. Detectives and Valle's family believe Cindy is somewhere in Omaha. Police are hard pressed to find her simply because she's eight months pregnant.

http://www.kmtv.com/news/local/134296643.html

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

CINDY VALLE
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Jun 15, 1996 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Aug 26, 2011 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 15 Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Missing City: OMAHA Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Missing State : NE Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1179076
Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Cindy. She may be in need of medical attention.

NCMC1179076c1.jpg

Black market baby?
Or the lady she said she was living with wanted Cindy's baby and has done something to her. It may also be that Cindy is living with her baby's father and said that she was living with a lady, because she figured that her family would be lese worried about her living with a lady than some guy. That is the best scenario I think is a reasonable possibility of what happened to Cindy. JMO and :twocents:

In all honesty, how does a 15 year old pregnant teen go missing in 2011!! AND no one has really heard about it? This is really messed up.

BUMP! I wish we had more info....

Reading through this CHILD'S Facebook page, she was worried about bring pregnant in January. Then she was so sad. Her best friend told her to take a test, then Cindy makes a statement later where she says at least if I have a baby, I'll have someone.

Later she also posts "what would you do if I died?"

I am really worried for this young woman.

Cindy, where are you?

On Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2023, FBI Omaha shared an age-progressed photo, left, of Cindy Valle, an...

“I just thought that she was just out and about, you know, and that she will come back the same day or she was with someone,” Valle’s mother said in the video.

David Plum was 8 years old when his sister disappeared.

“Being older now, it just makes me realize that I’ve spent more years without my sister than I have with. But it’s still a really deep scar that I have,” Plum said in the video.

There have been some reports that a note was found under Valle’s pillow that read, “I’m living with a lady.”

“I still hold on to this pair of shoes,” Valle’s mother said Tuesday. “This was hers, one of her favorite Nike shoes. And her book covers have been sitting there for almost 12 years.”

Valle’s mother cried out for help and for her daughter to come home: “Just come home, Cindy. We need you.”

Cindy was 15 years old when she was last seen on August 26, 2011. She was five months pregnant at the time. Cindy was a student at Bryan High School. She has black hair and brown eyes and she has a mole by her right eye and a mole on her chin. Cindy’s family remains hopeful for her return. They share their memories of their daughter and sister in videos recently produced by the FBI. The videos are being shared with the public to raise awareness of the case.
  1. Interview with Cindy Valle's Mother
  1. Interview with Cindy Valle's Brother

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk