MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/23/11

It's unfortunate, but they have to try to find the other missing children or murderers. From what I've read, they have done a remarkably good job in trying to find evidence in this case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7378044#post7378044"]command center disbanded as leads slow down - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] I set up a discussion thread here

So sad to see this.

I have been checking in every day, reading the MSM posts and really hoping that something was going to break. :(

It's hard for me to understand in today's world with all the technology at hand and all the man hours spent, we can't find this baby. There will be an unspoken prayer at my Thanksgiving dinner table and I am going to keep the faith that she will be found.

snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/22/3281893/kc-police-disband-baby-lisa-command.html#ixzz1eYcUtzkP

Kansas City police have shut down the command post where investigators had been working exclusively on the Lisa Irwin case.

IMO ... this "confirms" that DB and JI are NOT cooperating with LE and will NOT be cooperating with LE in the future ...

IMO ... LE knows WHO is responsible for the "disappearance" of Baby Lisa and that DB and JI will not be aiding LE in any way, whatsoever, in the future as they have "lawyered up" ...

And ... it is very difficult to "charge" someone if you do not have a "body" ... unless Baby Lisa is found, IMO this case will go "cold" ...

This is so sad ... this poor baby ...

MOO ...

snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/22/3281893/kc-police-disband-baby-lisa-command.html#ixzz1eYcUtzkP

Kansas City police have shut down the command post where investigators had been working exclusively on the Lisa Irwin case.

IMO ... this "confirms" that DB and JI are NOT cooperating with LE and will NOT be cooperating with LE in the future ...

IMO ... LE knows WHO is responsible for the "disappearance" of Baby Lisa and that DB and JI will not be aiding LE in any way, whatsoever, in the future as they have "lawyered up" ...

And ... it is very difficult to "charge" someone if you do not have a "body" ... unless Baby Lisa is found, IMO this case will go "cold" ...

MOO ...

Yes, I guess this will go the way of the Haleigh Cummings case, along with all the other "abducted" children and babies. So very sad. Let's all keep their names in our prayers tomorrow as we sit down with family and friends for our feast. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

MOO ...
Can anybody point to me where this 'confirms' that they are not cooperating?:waitasec: Or that LE knows who is responsible? It simply states that the manpower is needed on other areas. Which is the correct thing to do after this amount of time.

It is sad....sad for the parents...sad for the community...sad for LE and most of all, sad for Lisa. I just pray that someone, somehow, is able to come forward and tell the truth about what happened to this precious and innocent child. :(

Can anybody point to me where this 'confirms' that they are not cooperating?:waitasec: Or that LE knows who is responsible? It simply states that the manpower is needed on other areas. Which is the correct thing to do after this amount of time.

BBBM: I am sure that LE has its "hands full" with other investigations, etc. -- and I totally and completely understand this ...

RBBM: However, there should NEVER be a TIME LIMIT or any "Time Constraints" with regards to ANY MISSING PERSON ...

IMO ... when LE says they are "moving on" ... IMO, it is a "polite way" of saying "we are getting NO WHERE WITHOUT COOPERATION" ... and this LACK OF COOPERATION is clearly coming from the parents ...

DB and JI "lawyered up" ... and if they were TRULY INNOCENT, they would have been camped out on the doorsteps at the LE headquarters "screaming" for their baby to be found ! They have not done this.

They LAWYERED UP ... and not just ONE lawyer -- they brought in a BIG GUN from New York !

IMO ... LE's 1st Priority was finding Baby Lisa and they did an outstanding job with searches, etc. ... LE did NOT let her down -- her "parents" did ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

BBBM:
RBBM: However, there should NEVER be a TIME LIMIT or any "Time Constraints" with regards to ANY MISSING PERSON ...
SBM
How does this say there is a time constraint being levied against this case or any constraint at all?
But that put a strain on the detectives left in the unit to investigate all the city’s other reported child abuse, sex abuse and neglect cases, police said. The other cases and victims were suffering from the lack of available investigators, police said.
A core of seven or eight detectives will remain assigned to the baby Lisa case, police said, but the detectives now also will take on other cases from their respective units. FBI agents also will continue to work with police at the same level as before, police said.
To my knowledge, this 'skeleton crew' size is more than a lot of people get to begin with.

Jersey was in court today (I think KCTV5 was only media in court today). His attorney says he is not a suspect in the disappearance of baby Lisa.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16112553/attorney-says-tanko-not-suspect-in-baby-lisa-case

MOO ... IMO ... I think "Jersey" is being used as the "Roy Kronk" of this case ...

DB and JI, the Defense Team Attorneys and BS, are looking for a "scapegoat" ... and this Jersey 'FITS' the "profile" : "problems with the law", criminal history ...

How "convenient" for the "guilty" ...

MOO ...

Actually in this article the attorney does NOT say he is not a suspect, just that the attorney is not treating him as a suspect.
But his public defender, Horton Lance, said he is not treating his client as a suspect in the disappearance of baby Lisa
Nowhere does it say he is not a suspect. In fact it goes on to quote LE as still saying NOBODY is cleared.

That sure is a funny way for a defense attorney to speak.

Actually in this article the attorney does NOT say he is not a suspect, just that the attorney is not treating him as a suspect.
Nowhere does it say he is not a suspect. In fact it goes on to quote LE as still saying NOBODY is cleared.

That sure is a funny way for a defense attorney to speak.

He said he is not a suspect. Unfortunately, there's not an exact quote but the headline is accurate according to the reporter who spoke to him. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back