911 call - 1043 Ocean Blvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauriej

'wild rose country...'
Reaction score
..as we continue to get more of the 911 call , i thought a thread appropriate to keep it in one place.

THM's "Melissa in Michigan" posts 11/23/2011:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1421&p=207915#p207915

On the last 1/2 hour of HLN's "Special Report" program today, they discussed Rebecca's case....

Martin Rudoy, the other attorney for the Zahau family, was on the show, and he discussed the Asian "anime" *advertiser censored* being found on Rebecca's Laptop with Jane Velez-Mitchell. They didn't really go into this further.

Dr.Wecht also joined by phone to discuss many of the things he's covered already on other shows.

Dr. Mark Kalish, San Diego Forensic Pyschiatrist, was also on the show. He expressed his opinion that there was nothing in her previous mental state to indicate she would have taken her life.

Rebecca's sister, Mary also joined by phone.

Here is the transcript of the excerpt they played from the 911 call:

911 Operator: 911 Emergency, what are you reporting?

Adam: Yeah, I got a girl, hung herself in the guest house. It's on Ocean Boulevard across from the hotel. Same place you come and got the kid yesterday. You came here yesterday to pick up a little boy.

911 Operator: Okay sir, I wasn't working yesterday. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Adam: Did you check the records?

911 Operator: Sir, I checked all of the records yesterday. I can't find anything on Ocean Boulevard. Can you tell me what the address is?

Adam: I'm looking. Just start sending them towards us, towards the hotel

911 Operator: How old is she?

Adam: She's about 30

911 Operator: 30? Okay. When's the last time you saw her?

Adam: Last night

The attorney thought it was curious that Adam told 911 that "he found a girl, hung herself". He questioned why Adam didn't say her name, and how he would know that she hung herself.

---original post by "cynic".

[video=youtube;U-K7fJggP3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-K7fJggP3U[/video]

..@45 seconds:
Dispatch: “911 Emergency, what are you reporting?”
AdamS: “I got a girl----hung herself”
..@1:22:
Dispatch: “Is she still alive?”
AdamS: “Are you alive?”
AdamS: “I don’t think so.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw4oQB9rJIM"]DrPZ2B - YouTube[/ame]

..@beginning:
Dispatch: “911 Emergency, what are you reporting?”
AdamS: “Yeah, uh,I got a girl----hung herself”
Dispatch: “Ok, sir, is she still alive?”
AdamS: “Are you alive?”
Dispatch: “Ok, let me get the Fire Department”.
Dispatch: “Sir, hang on, let me get the Fire Department on the phone”.
Fire Operator: “When was the last time you saw her?”
AdamS: “Last night.”
Fire Operator: “Ok, is she beyond help?”
AdamS: (inaudible) “I’m doing-----I’m compressing her chest right now.”
Fire Operator: “Ok, hold on, sir..”
AdamS: (inaudible.)
Fire Operator: “What’s your name?”
AdamS: “Adam Shacknai”.
Fire Operator: “Ok listen to me, help is coming right now”.

Adam: "Yeah, I got a girl, hung herself in the guest house".

...in the guest house?

( umm, no adam, you just came out of the guest house and 'discovered her' ---where you had just finished "entertaining yourself" with *advertiser censored* on your iPhone... and putting your pants back on..)---oh and putting your Boots on too.

( sherrifG says that the boot prints in the kitchen---that were never analyzed according to anneB--- were determined to be adam's , when he ran into the kitchen to get the knife, as they were "consistant" with his boots.. )

..and why would someone look at a body that's hanging there, bound up with rope, gagged -----and conclude that she had hung herself ??

...in the guest house?

( umm, no adam, you just came out of the guest house and 'discovered her' ---where you had just finished "entertaining yourself" with *advertiser censored* on your iPhone... and putting your pants back on..)---oh and putting your Boots on too.

( sherrifG says that the boot prints in the kitchen---that were never analyzed according to anneB--- were determined to be adam's , when he ran into the kitchen to get the knife, as they were "consistant" with his boots.. )

..and why would someone look at a body that's hanging there, bound up with rope, gagged -----and conclude that she had hung herself ??
BBM
Makes perfect sense to SheriffG :crazy: :ufo:

Is this a freudian slip? Maybe RN did hang in the guest house, before he strung her up at the mansion....

..as we continue to get more of the 911 call , i thought a thread appropriate to keep it in one place.

THM's "Melissa in Michigan" posts 11/23/2011:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1421&p=207915#p207915

On the last 1/2 hour of HLN's "Special Report" program today, they discussed Rebecca's case....

Martin Rudoy, the other attorney for the Zahau family, was on the show, and he discussed the Asian "anime" *advertiser censored* being found on Rebecca's Laptop with Jane Velez-Mitchell. They didn't really go into this further.

Dr.Wecht also joined by phone to discuss many of the things he's covered already on other shows.

Dr. Mark Kalish, San Diego Forensic Pyschiatrist, was also on the show. He expressed his opinion that there was nothing in her previous mental state to indicate she would have taken her life.

Rebecca's sister, Mary also joined by phone.

Here is the transcript of the excerpt they played from the 911 call:

911 Operator: 911 Emergency, what are you reporting?

Adam: Yeah, I got a girl, hung herself in the guest house. It's on Ocean Boulevard across from the hotel. Same place you come and got the kid yesterday. You came here yesterday to pick up a little boy.
911 Operator: Okay sir, I wasn't working yesterday. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Adam: Did you check the records?

911 Operator: Sir, I checked all of the records yesterday. I can't find anything on Ocean Boulevard. Can you tell me what the address is?

Adam: I'm looking. Just start sending them towards us, towards the hotel

911 Operator: How old is she?

Adam: She's about 30

911 Operator: 30? Okay. When's the last time you saw her?

Adam: Last night

The attorney thought it was curious that Adam told 911 that "he found a girl, hung herself". He questioned why Adam didn't say her name, and how he would know that she hung herself.

Adam got the days mixed up. It is Wednesday early morning and MS was taken to hospital on the Monday. So that would be the day before yesterday. Did he stay up all night and lose track of time? Again though finding someone hanging... is a shock..

You know this case is full of cirque du soleil acts......because apparently even Adam can balance on a three legged table while holding a woman in his arms and cut a rope with a kitchen knife. Then he can do chest compressions and speak to 911 at the same time. When you do chest compressions aren't you supposed to be counting? Don't they sometimes help you count and give you instructions on how to do the chest compressions. We have not heard the whole call yet? Maybe this happens later on in the call?

He's gotta be in shock. He screamed at her "Are You Alive". That scared the heck out of me when I heard it -- straight out of a movie!!

It's gotta be shock, or there's something really strange going on here.

MOO

Mel

-------snipped-----. Then he can do chest compressions and speak to 911 at the same time. When you do chest compressions aren't you supposed to be counting? Don't they sometimes help you count and give you instructions on how to do the chest compressions. We have not heard the whole call yet? Maybe this happens later on in the call?

-----yeah---that's just weird.

..not only are you to count------but you NEED 2 hands to do CPR ( it's quite ridiculous to imagine him doing CPR/compressions while ON his cell phone.)---( and while the victim is not laid on her back, since we know rebecca had her hands bound behind her back..)

If you saw someone trussed up on RZ, I would think you'd automatically assume they were murdered. With the bound hands and the gag particularly.

The mistake on the place is weird.
So is referring to his dying nephew as "the kid."
So is not using the name of the person or her relationship, like, "There's a girl - she's dead, my brother's girlfriend is dead, or Rebecca's dead!"

-----yeah---that's just weird.

..not only are you to count------but you NEED 2 hands to do CPR ( it's quite ridiculous to imagine him doing CPR/compressions while ON his cell phone.)---( and while the victim is not laid on her back, since we know rebecca had her hands bound behind her back..)

Wondering if had the phone on speaker. Still, getting her arms out from behind her back would have been key.

By the time AS called 911 she was dead for hours. There was no cpr in the world that could have helped her. Frankly I don't know how someone could do chest compressions on her anyway, since in the photos her arms appear to still be bound behind her back. She couldn't even be placed flat on her back. Not that it would make any difference since she was dead for a long time before 911 call.

If you saw someone trussed up on RZ, I would think you'd automatically assume they were murdered. With the bound hands and the gag particularly.

The mistake on the place is weird.
So is referring to his dying nephew as "the kid."
So is not using the name of the person or her relationship, like, "There's a girl - she's dead, my brother's girlfriend is dead, or Rebecca's dead!"

IMHO it shows lack of general respect. I know that Maxie hadn't died yet, but why would he refer to him as the kid? Shock or not, wouldn't he use the name Max Shacknai as an identifier for the 911 operator? It almost sounds like a script by saying the kid, and a girl.

I usually get bashed when I read too much into things, but this raised the hairs on my neck. Hey, Adam - her name is Rebecca! She's not a girl, she's a full grown woman.

He sounds detached and disrespectful IMHO. And last I heard, it's dang near impossible to do chest compressions whilst hands are tied behind ones back. If he did, wouldn't her wrists be bruised and battered?

MOO

Mel

I do think it is possible to do chest compressions with a cell phone. You would be amazed at the things that I do when using my shoulder to hold the phone to my ear.

But then again we don;t know what type of phone he was using do we? Did he have an ear piece or Bluetooth?

I do think it is possible to do chest compressions with a cell phone. You would be amazed at the things that I do when using my shoulder to hold the phone to my ear.

But then again we don;t know what type of phone he was using do we? Did he have an ear piece or Bluetooth?
That could be possible, but you need to be flat on your back, her arms are either still tied or much worse in rigor which would mean it was just for show. He had just supposedly cut her down, and even though holding her cold dead body says he's doing chest compressions. That she hung herself in the guest house statement is very telling isn't it. Is that where she was actually strangled. As Adam went through the kitchen door that morning to go get knives to cut her down, it was obvious the house wasn't locked up, so did he have access to the house while Rebecca was sleeping? I'd like to hear the full call to see the sequence of the statements.

He's gotta be in shock. He screamed at her "Are You Alive". That scared the heck out of me when I heard it -- straight out of a movie!!

It's gotta be shock, or there's something really strange going on here.

MOO

Mel

That hit a nerve in me that I can't explain!
To me and JMO, it was a mocking kind of gesture...disgusting in my opinion.

..an iPhone.

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer
Attorney: 'Bondage *advertiser censored*' found on Coronado mansion computer

"Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging."

That could be possible, but you need to be flat on your back, her arms are either still tied or much worse in rigor which would mean it was just for show. He had just supposedly cut her down, and even though holding her cold dead body says he's doing chest compressions. That she hung herself in the guest house statement is very telling isn't it. Is that where she was actually strangled. As Adam went through the kitchen door that morning to go get knives to cut her down, it was obvious the house wasn't locked up, so did he have access to the house while Rebecca was sleeping? I'd like to hear the full call to see the sequence of the statements.

Looking at this picture it looks like her right arm is free and not tied. Of course I can't say rigor wasn't a factor. I personally don't think the brother had anything to do with this case other than finding her. After listening to the 911 call I just don't 'feel' it.

http://www.examiner.com/news-analysis-in-national/doctor-maurice-godwin-says-rebecca-zahau-was-murdered-picture?slide=40214116#main

Looking at this picture it looks like her right arm is free and not tied. Of course I can't say rigor wasn't a factor. I personally don't think the brother had anything to do with this case other than finding her. After listening to the 911 call I just don't 'feel' it.

http://www.examiner.com/news-analysis-in-national/doctor-maurice-godwin-says-rebecca-zahau-was-murdered-picture?slide=40214116#main

If her arms were un-tied, where is her left arm? Clearly she didn't just have one arm. She is on her side, and you can't see her left arm. I presume it's because the left arm is under the body, and both arms are tied behind the back. You can also see the long rope that tied the arms together. And never mind autopsy report says her wrists were tied behind her back. So, no, I don't think her arms were free.

After reading the autopsy report I noticed it says that the police did CPR on her until paramedics arrived and told them to stop. If the brother says he did CPR and the police did their own CPR didn't any of them untie her hands?

If the idea is the brother couldn't have performed CPR because of the tied hands then how did the police do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell