WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much info other than description at the link.

Are there any other local tv stations or a newspaper? The WV stations I checked mention nothing about this little girl.

6:30 am is a weird time for a last sighting of a child so young IMO. Most toddlers would be just waking up or still sleeping, and if it was right before Mom or Dad went to work, who was supposed to be watching the baby?

ETA: What a beautiful child! The pic at wdtv looks like it would be a year old, christmas tree in the background.

We have very poor news coverage here in WV. A google of the little girls name brings up other items about the family but nothing more about her being missing.

I'm seeing a couple of different spellings of the little girls first name.

Not much info other than description at the link.

Are there any other local tv stations or a newspaper? The WV stations I checked mention nothing about this little girl.

6:30 am is a weird time for a last sighting of a child so young IMO. Most toddlers would be just waking up or still sleeping, and if it was right before Mom or Dad went to work, who was supposed to be watching the baby?

ETA: What a beautiful child! The pic at wdtv looks like it would be a year old, christmas tree in the background.

Is it just me or does she look miserable in that picture?

Found some family stuff on the net that makes my hinky meter go up.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1180362&seqNum=1

NCMC1180362c1.jpg

ALIAYAH LUNSFORD, Age Now: 3, Missing: 09/24/2011. Missing From WESTON, WV. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lewis County Sheriff's Office (West Virginia) 1-304-269-8245.

More...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member