"Dear victim, your thick"

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
A teenage burglar was made to write an apology letter to his victims in the hopes that he would think about his actions and reform. However, it didn't turn out that way:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Burglar-abuses-victims-in-apology-letter.html

burglar-letter_2064129b.jpg

A teenage burglar was made to write an apology letter to his victims in the hopes that he would think about his actions and reform. However, it didn't turn out that way:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Burglar-abuses-victims-in-apology-letter.html

burglar-letter_2064129b.jpg

Wow. Obviously this burlar does not feel any remorse in any shape or form. I was quite suprised that a teenager wrote this note. I was somewhat suprised in that he was teaching his victim on how not to be a victim. Considering he is a burglar, he was very honest in the letter....strange.

I love the "your dumb" part.

I don't understand what the word "thick" means in this letter. "Your thick enough to leave your downstairs kitchen window open." Does anyone understand that?

I don't understand what the word "thick" means in this letter. "Your thick enough to leave your downstairs kitchen window open." Does anyone understand that?

it just means the same as dumb :)

He doesn't know the meanings of No, Now, and Know, or You're and Your,
or how to spell and he's calling someone dumb!

Burgled and Burglarized. Sympath and Sympathy. Remors and Remorse.

But he made a good point about the curtains and the window! lol :floorlaugh:

Thick as in stupid. My Momma use to tell us to "get it through our thick heads" and now kids just say thick.

Thick as in stooopid. But chances are the kid writing the letter is not familiar with the term obtuse so thick was what he came up with.

well, at least he's not insincere

Thick as in stupid. My Momma use to tell us to "get it through our thick heads" and now kids just say thick.

My mom used to say that too and I still say it but I never thought of it as meaning stupid. I just thought it meant it took a long time for something to sink in because your skull was thick!! :floorlaugh:

dang, if we cannot educate our young, what do we expect? wow

They need to watch this kid, he sounds like a psychopath.

I'm thinking young Mr. Burglar was a little "thick", too. After all, he did get caught.

Dear Mr. Burgler,

Thanks for the heads up on how it was you got in my house. I'll make sure to tell all my neighbors and friends.

We will be waiting for you the next time you decide to slide in through the window.

Love,
Your friends in Texas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes