GA - Couple lock 3 yr old in squalid bedroom and nail door shut

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-say-couple-nailed-door-toddlers-room/nFnMk/

Officers were forced to kick down a door at the couple’s Millwood Drive home to rescue a 3-year-old boy who they found wearing a soiled diaper and sitting on the floor with rotting milk and food, according to the arrest warrant. Police said they could find no clothing in the house for the child, and no food for a 10-month-old infant who was also living in the home. Officers said the younger child had a severe diaper rash.

Why do people keep having children they don't want? Why?

I wish I knew but sadly I can't see it stopping any time soon :( I just do not understand, I'm just glad they got these little ones out in time and hope they don't get them back

parents_t670.jpg
[/IMG]

Getting ready for a third child........another child to neglect and abuse! When will people say enough is enough and stop these women from having one child after another. Not to love and care for them but to neglect, abuse, and murder! (Or report them abducted....never to be seen again! RIGHT!)

Lets not leave out the fathers..............why should they be fathering one child after another only to neglect, abuse, murder them.

I'm so sick of hearing about "their rights". These babies have / had rights too! The right to be fed and cared for. The right to be loved. The right to grow up. The right to be safe from harm, to be protected from anyone who would do them harm!

I wonder if this is another mother collecting a welfare check, food stamps, and everything else she can get. More children, more money!

Sorry for the rant! This is my first!

I hope neither ever see the light of day again

Kyle Erwin Skinner, 24 and Cindy Marie Cantu, 23, were arrested earlier this week.
Skinner is charged with battery to a pregnant woman, cruelty to a child, contributing to the deprivation of a minor and assault on an unborn child. He’s held in the Cobb County Jail on $25,000 bond.

Cantu is charged with cruelty to a child and contributing to the deprivation of a minor. She is also being held the Cobb County Jail on $15,000 bond.

All I can say is thank God he beat the carp out of her. Otherwise the cops wouldn't have come to the home, and the three year old would most likely be dead by now! If they nailed the door shut, my guess is they had no intention of opening the door again :(

3 years of abuse this child endured - can you imagine? And it appears there are drugs involved (shocker)!

Skinner has been arrested three times in the last month. He was cited on Oct. 26 for driving with a suspended license, failure to maintain lane, and for having Alprazolam pills in his vehicle

Benzos are a killer when it comes to children. You take those and all you want to do is sleep - which means the children are going to be neglected.

Now if I hear CPS is giving these children back, I'll scream (and start a huge campaign). I also want to see her new baby taken away from her the minute he/she is born. She doesn't even deserve to hold nor name the child.

GAHHH I'm so angry!!!

Moo

Mel

On Cindy Marie Cantu's charges, it says "dead docket".
Which apparently means
"Placing a case on the “dead docket” means the prosecution suspends the case indefinitely, but it can be reinstated at any time by the court. The case is still pending while on the dead docket and some employers may not hire you for this reason."

http://www.gjp.org/faqs/restrict-ex...n-the-dead-docket-and-seal-the-court-records/

"The condition of the home presented hazards such as insects, fecal matter, rotting food, soiled diapers, standing water in the shower, and general unclean conditions of the home," read the police report.

Skinner is also charged with battery to a pregnant woman for attacking Cantu.

According to the police report, Skinner struck Cantu "multiple times in the face, causing visible swelling and bruising to her face in the area of both eyes, her nose, and lips. Cantu also had an abrasion to the right side of her forehead close to the area of her temple."

Skinner allegedly pushed Cantu to the ground, sat on her abdomen, and struck her multiple times in the face.

"After taking money from Cindy Cantu, said accused referenced an abortion, and advised Cindy Cantu he had 'already done half the job for her,'" the police warrant read.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/couple-locked-toddler-bedroom-nailing-door-shut/story?id=15033079

Police said they believe Kyle Erwin Skinner, 23, of Marietta, tried to force Cindy Marie Cantu, 24, to miscarry. They said Cantu, meanwhile, nailed a bedroom door shut to keep her son inside.

On Nov. 21, Skinner pushed Cantu to the ground, sat on her stomach and punched her multiple times in the face, according to a warrant for his arrest. He then took money from Cantu and mentioned an abortion, telling Cantu he had “already done half the job,” police said...

When police kicked the door down, the child was found wearing a dirty diaper among rotting food and spoiled milk, according to a warrant for Cantu’s arrest.

A 10-month-old infant was also found with severe diaper rash that caused an open sore in the creases of his legs, according to the warrant.

http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/16586439-Three-from-Marietta-jailed-in-child-abuse-cases

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back