11/29/2011 Final prayer vigil for Lisa Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

indepmo

Verified Expert
Reaction score
As noted Saturday, Edith Fine will be holding a prayer vigil for Lisa Irwin at the home of DB and JI.

Just passing along what Edith has said here:
At the request of DB, this will be the last prayer vigil.

The vigil will be held at 7pm

Man, my heart just breaks for Edith. She has done so much here. You can see it wearing on her. It was bound to come at some point though.

For those of you that don't know about Edith and her commitment, she was also very involved with Erica Green (Precious Doe). She does care about Lisa and it's been nice seeing someone step up.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precious_Doe"]Precious Doe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"At the request of DB"? No more prayers? Wow, this just rubbed me wrong. I haven't followed this one very closely~after Caylee, I just can't. This is just sad.

As noted Saturday, Edith Fine will be holding a prayer vigil for Lisa Irwin at the home of DB and JI.

Just passing along what Edith has said here:

The vigil will be held at 7pm

Does this mean the family is giving up?

Well, Edith will get no thanks from the family. But the angels in heaven will keep smiling down on her.

The family...well, they will finally be free to go on with their life without the hindrance of vigils.

It seems much too easy for them to just move on. Oh well, the same eyes are looking down on them, albeit, not in the same way they are looking down on Edith. imo.

~thud~
Kind of says it all doesn't it?!?!?!

Edith,
May God bless, I know there's a special place in heaven for you.

Does this mean the family is giving up?

Yeah, imo giving up the fear of being arrested.
No more prayers vigils. They are forgetting Lisa and moving on. IMHOO

:coldcase::anguish:
I will forever pray for you baby Lisa and I will never forget you.

Miss Edith, if you read here, thank you for all you've done. Vigil or no, those of us who have been praying or holding good thoughts for the safe return of Lisa will continue to do so. :rose:

For me the worst time was when everyone else stopped coming and got back to their real lives. I didn't want anyone to forget him . Each day was a day farther away from him.
Then it becomes awkward because no one else brings him up in conversation .
I wish people got together weekly to remember my son. DB doesn't know what she's throwing away. Or maybe she does. : (

praying for this precious baby tonight..i have cried for her and i might again. i hope i don't have to. next time should be happy tears. tomorrow is a new day, i hope that one tip comes in that changes everything. come home Lisa!

For me the worst time was when everyone else stopped coming and got back to their real lives. I didn't want anyone to forget him . Each day was a day farther away from him.
Then it becomes awkward because no one else brings him up in conversation .
I wish people got together weekly to remember my son. DB doesn't know what she's throwing away. Or maybe she does. : (

I know it's not the same as in person, but we're here for you always. I wish we could have known your precious James. :grouphug:

The attitude just kills me. I have a granddaughter who is almost 6 months old. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.

My heart breaks knowing this baby is out there somewhere, cold, and alone (I hate to say it, but I don't think she is alive.)

Man, my heart just breaks for Edith. She has done so much here. You can see it wearing on her. It was bound to come at some point though.
It didn't have to come to this. :maddening:

Praying for Edith tonight. She actually cares about having the focus be on Lisa, unlike Lisa's parents. They just want this to go away and get back to "normal." Pitiful.

I suppose DB does have a point.....kind of awkward to be sitting out on her stoop, drinking her wine and smoking her ciggs while a prayer vigil for her baby was taking place. :mad:

I'm completely speechless and sad.. Baby Lisa I will never move on.. I will never forget!

Bless Edith and everyone who cares about Lisa. This is heartbreaking.

lisa.jpg

:rose::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::rose:

How often have they had these vigils?

Thank you, Edith, for everything you've done for Lisa.

It sounds awfully final to say that it's the last one, like Lisa doesnt' need prayers any more. :(

People will continue to pray for Lisa and maybe there will be other vigils later, in a few weeks or months, maybe.

Bless you, Miss James (((( hugs))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member