The top 10 terrible toys

My kids would have liked the boogaz. No lie.

The other one's were kind of strange though.

Young Animal Dissection Kit: For that budding serial killer in your family (we've all heard how they get their starts on animals)

Barbie Little Red Riding Hood: Looks strangely similar to those Bratz (street walker)-looking dolls; but I guess it could fly for some men with fetishes.

Pee and Poo....well, how can you top that?

Two questions:

WHO comes up with these ideas; and
HOW do they get the $$ to manufacture them??

My kids would have liked the boogaz. No lie.

The other one's were kind of strange though.

:floorlaugh: Mine also. Actually I could have fun with that. The Cadillac suv was ok. Why complain about that? The horse on a stick is an old toy - the vegetarian complaint was totally out of line. They're not advocating eating horses. I can't imagine anyone buying some of the others. Stilleto Barbie could be a collectors item if that's a true Barbie by Mattel.

My cousins had Mall Madness, and I always wanted a horse-on-a-stick.

I didn't have Boogaz, but I had a similar game. I think it was called Gooey Looey. The object of the game was to pick the "boogers" (long gooey strips) out of Looey's nose without his brain exploding out of his head.

Well, 17 years ago, I bought my kids the Jeep Power Wheels like the Caddy one. It's just the evolution of Power Wheels. I, too, had Gooey Looey as well as a Horse on a Stick. The Barbie IS in fact a collectors item. I get the Barbie "catalog" with collector Barbies. There's Barbies in there that make Red Riding Hood look like a school teacher. The transformer of Man to gun? That one looked ... questionable. But my favorite out of all of them? Yes, the Poo and Pee!!!

The pee and poo could make a funny gag gift, no pun intended.

Think of how handy the pee and poo would have been during the Anthony trial! Safe to throw at tthe TV.

This thread reminded me of this youtube video I saw on Facebook. It cracked me up especially the "do it yourself crime scene investigation kit". :floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3eMp9oGB4&feature=share"]XMAS SHOPPING PRANK #2 AT WAL MART! - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back