Bullying Presentation EDUC1301 (by a friend)

Reader

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikkFq3h2NiA&feature=player_embedded"]Bullying Presentation EDUC1301 - YouTube[/ame]

thanks so much for this. I have linked it on FB and hope it will be reposted by my friends.

I've also linked on facebook and on our middle school page. Thanks, very good video.

As a former victim of bullying in the late 60's- through all of 4th, 5th, and 6th grade, my life was a living hell!!! Thank-you so much for this presentation.:clap::clap::clap: I only wish it had been presented to schoolchildren, teachers, and parents in the 60's.

I've also linked on facebook and on our middle school page. Thanks, very good video.

Well, unfortunately our Middle school deleted the link. :banghead: The school simply will NOT acknowledge that any problems exists, out of fear of sullying their (false) reputation as one of the best schools in the state.

what possible reason could the middle school have for deleting a link such as this. I mean I get what you say their reason is, but they aren't exactly say that's the reason. What do they claim the reason was? Cause I sure can't for the life of me figure out what their public excuse is.

Sad

what possible reason could the middle school have for deleting a link such as this. I mean I get what you say their reason is, but they aren't exactly say that's the reason. What do they claim the reason was? Cause I sure can't for the life of me figure out what their public excuse is.

Sad

They gave no official explanation. From past experiences with them I am surmising that they don't want any hint of a problem associated with their school. They're an IB school and want to attract students and funds.

They'd like to PRETEND that there is no bullying problem therefore a link to a video about stopping bullying is not acceptable to them. Turning a blind eye is a pretty common response from schools and parents.

They gave no official explanation. From past experiences with them I am surmising that they don't want any hint of a problem associated with their school. They're an IB school and want to attract students and funds.

They'd like to PRETEND that there is no bullying problem therefore a link to a video about stopping bullying is not acceptable to them. Turning a blind eye is a pretty common response from schools and parents.

In some cases they took it to far and end up destroying their reputation of the school, town, state, and even America's image. Case in point, South Hadley, Massachusetts, a true disgrace.

I hope it's OK to bump this video today...please watch and show it to someone else ....maybe it will help a child who is feeling alone today because of being bullied.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back