JonBenet's case will be part of Internet true crime LIVE discussion

eileenhawkeye

Reaction score
At the top of every page:

Tonight Robin Sax and FOX L.A. will be holding a 90 minute discussion on-line about how the Internet has changed the face of true crime. Levi Page and I will be joining in the discussion. Starts at 9 PM Pacific. CLICK HERE for the Internet feed tonight.

And from the article about it:

Tonight we will be dissecting the good, the bad, and never heard stories and breaking news that happens online in the world of crime. We will discuss the hottest cases trending in the sleuthing world including ones that you would think are long cold.
These include The People’s Court Case (Michelle Parker), The Long Island
Serial Killer Case, Robyn Garnder the 2nd missing Aruban case, and even JonBenet Ramsey.

BTW, Robin Sax represented JMK's ex-girlfriend in her case against him. I hope that creep isn't mentioned much when the Ramsey case comes up, especially since he has nothing to do with the online discussion of this case, except for a few weeks in 2006.

I watched it last night. The only cases talked about were JonBenet and Caylee, but there were lots of technical difficulties and the show started late and ended early, so I think they were planning on mentioning other cases too. Anyways, It was mentioned that JonBenet's case was the one that started WS, and discussion is still going today. Robin said that anything you want to know about the Ramsey case can be found on this forum. Tricia said they are planning something big to mark the anniversary, and when John's book comes out, they are going to take it apart and expose all the lies. She mentioned your book too, SD.

We have a crime channel here in Australia, and every year around the anniversary of her death, they replay some of the documentaries made about the case. It would be good to see a new one made with the "real" facts since it is coming up to 15years but I doubt anyone wants to "go there pal" :(

Anyways, looking forward to them taking apart JR's next money making scheme. :)

I assume this is the foxtel channel you're talking about.
I got rid of foxtel 4 years ago, but that's one channel that would be worth still having.

I assume this is the foxtel channel you're talking about.
I got rid of foxtel 4 years ago, but that's one channel that would be worth still having.

Yep, Foxtel :) Although the crime channel isn't as good as it once was.

I watched it last night. The only cases talked about were JonBenet and Caylee, but there were lots of technical difficulties and the show started late and ended early, so I think they were planning on mentioning other cases too. Anyways, It was mentioned that JonBenet's case was the one that started WS, and discussion is still going today. Robin said that anything you want to know about the Ramsey case can be found on this forum. Tricia said they are planning something big to mark the anniversary, and when John's book comes out, they are going to take it apart and expose all the lies. She mentioned your book too, SD.

I sure hope somebody youtubed that one!

I can't say enough good things about Tricia. She's been at this from Day One, and hopefully for a long time to come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back