Las Cruces - Unidentified female 16-19 found by Rabbit Hunters, March 10, 1985

Sleuthnewbie

Reaction score
Authorities in Las Cruces, CA have released a new sketch of an unidentified female who was 16-19 years old. Her remains were discovered by rabbit hunters on March 10, 1985.

render_gallery.jsp

She is described as having blonde or brown hair with a slight build. When discovered, police estimated she had been buried in the location three to six months prior.

I tried to look her up on the NamUs UID and doenetwork databases but could not locate her. I assume it is because this article mentioned her case is open - perhaps CA doesn't put in potential homicide victims into the database.

Link to the news article

ETA: I tried to put the image of the sketch here but the link is giving me problems.

Michelle Duncan: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5440/4/

The sketch shows a pointed chin, and Michelle has that. Michelle disappeared under suspicious circumstances in November of 1984 from South Los Angeles. She had called home and said she was afraid of a male who was following her and asked to be picked up. When someone went to get her, she was not there and has not been heard from since. She was 5'7" and 120 pounds.

Here's the sketch but I'm certain I've seen this before, so there must be a thread for this UID.

20111209__news01CASE1210_GALLERY.jpg

Thank you - I was looking at the wrong state - I must've read it before my coffee made it through my system :(

Mods if you could delete/merge I would appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back