What questions would you ask LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAnn

Reaction score
If you could ask questions to KCPD and/or the FBI about the investigation (within reason!) what would you ask? What would you want to know?

I figure this is different than what one question would you ask....and also that DB and JI aren't answering questions.

I would want to know if DB really failed the polygraph or was that just an investigative tool "fib." I know in some cases that LE has told someone they failed a polygraph to try and get them to crack when they really didn't. Since polygraphs aren't admissible in Missouri, you never know for sure so LE can say whatever they want. And sometimes the person truly failed. I'd like to know in this case.

Was there any 'alien' DNA found in the house? If so, has it been identified?

If not, what reason does LE have to believe/imply that there was some person or persons unaccounted for in the version of events as told by DB & JI? (Goes back to LE stating that they need to speak with the parents about who was in the house that night.)

GREAT idea for a thread, DeAnn!

I want to know why JI was never polygraphed.

Do they really not think Tanko in any way, had anything to do with Baby Lisa disappearing that night?

What did SB tell you?

...and so much more.

Ahhh.....just tell us all you have on everyone, please!

These are awful questions, but I would really like to know:

1. Was there more than one cadaver dog hit? (More than one hit and/or more than one dog.)
2. Did any of the items removed on the day that the search warrant was executed show any traces of decomp?
3. Were burned baby clothes actually retrieved from the dumpster and shown to DB? If so, can these be conclusively shown as belonging to Lisa?

Where exactly did the cadaver dog alert to, carpet, rug, bare floor or on an item that was on the carpet, rug, floor?
Did LE ask DB and JI why black plastic was covering the windows of Baby Lisa's bedroom window?
Who are your #1 suspects?

I
Ahhh.....just tell us all you have on everyone, please!

LOL! Oh and I'd dearly love to see the dash cam video and what DB and JI were doing and how they looked and acted when the very first police officer arrived.
Oh and can I get a sneak peak of the 911 call too while we're playing patty cakes? :)

"Do you have evidence that indicates the baby is deceased and, if so, what is it and where was it found?"

"Can you rule Tanko out as a suspect with regard to either Lisa's disappearance or the phones? Is there any sort of alibi evidence for him? Has he submitted to a polygraph?"

"Which phone(s) were the attempted call, VM and internet access made on and can you determine what was trying to be accessed on the internet?"

"Were the boys able to provide any useful information for the investigation?"

"Were DB's drinking and the new neighbor's visit disclosed to you by her immediately?"

"Was it evident to LE on the scene that DB had been drinking heavily a few hours prior, any alcohol odor noticed?"

"What contradictions, if any, are there between DB and JI's accounts, and what discrepancies have arisen during the investigation?"

"Was any evidence potentially related to this case recovered from the dumpster that was set on fire?"

"Do you foresee announcing any major developments in the case in the near future?"

What are the hard questions the parents are refusing to answer ;)

As long as we're making out our wish list, I would ask the FBI if they are generally on the same page with KCPD in terms of theories, potential suspects, etc.

The reason I wonder is that in John Walsh's book he stated that at one point an FBI agent had expressed concerns to him that the PD seemed to have tunnel vision about possible suspects. Presumably because FBI was only playing a supporting role to the local PD they couldn't overrule the detectives to broaden the scope of the investigation.

I stress that I have no reason to believe that there is any disconnect between the investigating agencies, I just bring this up because of the JW's account and also because Tacopino & Picerno have seemed to be more positive about their dealings with the FBI.

What were the following folks doing during the hours in question. What do they say they were doing and what can you verify?

SB and husband.

Megan Wright.

John Tanko.

What exactly time did JI leave the Starbucks, approximately what time did he return home and exactly what time was the 911 call placed.

What are the hard questions the parents are refusing to answer ;)

Believe it or not, I would love to know the answer to this, too!

Plus, did you actually remove any carpet from the home and take it in for further testing and what exactly were you searching for with metal detectors?

You guys are good! I think you hit on all the major questions I have or things I would like to see. I do have just a few more. . .

I'd like to see the police report from the car break in. Was Jersey a suspect in that? What, if anything was taken?

Where was PN the night BL went missing? Does he have a rock solid alibi? What about Tony Netz? Steve Netz?

I believe there was a baby bottle in BL's room. Was it taken? Was it analyzed in any way?

What, if anything did they find in the woods searches?

Were those diapers really old (because they didn't look old to me)? And why was the abandoned house with the cistern search torn down so quickly?

I think that's it. . .just those little nagging things that bother me.

ETA-Oh yeah! What, if anything, has Jersey told you? :doh:

I would like to see the interrogation tapes in full from both DB and JI.

Did LE take a look at the Brandos' cell phone records?

Was anything removed from the home related to the cadaver dog hit?

Does anyone else get the feeling that no one cares a whole lot about finding Lisa except us?

Does anyone else get the feeling that no one cares a whole lot about finding Lisa except us?

I hope LE wants to find her.

I would like to ask them if they are at a standstill.

"Who botched the initial questioning with DB, thus creating a communications schism?"

Why did they take the tape dispenser.

If it was a packaging/duct tape dispenser, my guess would be to preserve it to check for a match in the event any tape evidence is eventually discovered. Good question, DK...I'd like to know, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah