Thank you

Sophie

Reaction score
Just a word of thanks and praise to the backbone of the JonBenet case - Tricia, SuperDave, DeeDee, Madeleine, Tadpole, RiverRat, Legal Eagle, Capricorn, KK, Cynic, Learnin,' Cherokee, WhyNut and so many others - all the people who are always on here advocating for JonBenet. The season is oxymoronically poignant for those who are invested in this case and you all deserve love, luck and (searches madly for another 'l'), well, laying, for your work and industry. But, I know, all you want is the truth of this case. God willing, you'll get that soon.

Agreed :D Their dedication and depth of knowledge is unbelievable, and I enjoy reading all the posts on this forum.

Always nice to hear from you, Sophie. It's been a long time.

I see by the change in your profile pic congratulations are in order Madeleine.

thanks so much guys,my little boy says HI too :)

I noticed that too. Congrats, Madeleine!

Ditto from me! I didn't see at first because I had disabled pics in avatars, but I reversed it and was able to see your "Proud Mommy" pic! Getting much sleep, are you? LOL.

Ditto from me! I didn't see at first because I had disabled pics in avatars, but I reversed it and was able to see your "Proud Mommy" pic! Getting much sleep, are you? LOL.

Haha,he knows exactly when I am about to fall asleep and makes sure I don't!

Just a word of thanks and praise to the backbone of the JonBenet case - Tricia, SuperDave, DeeDee, Madeleine, Tadpole, RiverRat, Legal Eagle, Capricorn, KK, Cynic, Learnin,' Cherokee, WhyNut and so many others - all the people who are always on here advocating for JonBenet. The season is oxymoronically poignant for those who are invested in this case and you all deserve love, luck and (searches madly for another 'l'), well, laying, for your work and industry. But, I know, all you want is the truth of this case. God willing, you'll get that soon.

Thank You, Sophie...on this 15th anniversary, it is a little hard on the Heart & Head but your sweet post does help soften the blow of yet another year without Justice for JonBenet.

My appreciation goes out to all that still help keep the conversation going here as we all refuse to to just walk away and ignore the Indignities imposed on this Forever 6 Years Old Little Girl. I am looking forward to the radio show tonight and have no doubt that Steve's latest message will also remind me to Keep the Faith!

RR

Add my thanks to all of the folks mentioned here for justice for JonBenet. I didn't come on to the internet until 2000, but have followed the case from the beginning. I'm proud to be a member here and at FFJ and to be friends with some of the people mentioned here. I am interested in true crime, but this case in particular is my passion. I'm not surprised we're where we are, knowing the parents involved and law enforcement. Although Steve Thomas was on the right side of the law (he is my hero), I can't say the same for the DA office. I'll be listening tonight.

And I left out the high-powered attorneys the Ramseys hired, sorry about that. That made a difference, too.

I've been following this case from the beginning. I spent many hours reading and posting at Justicewatch and in chat discussing what we knew. There have been posters that have passed (anyone remember Ruthie and Panico?) That knew the facts of this case like the back of their hands. Some of the old time posters traveled to Boulder so they could meet.
I always hoped this crime would be solved and the guilty parties punished. I still believe it wil be solved. Thanks to all of you who keep this case alive!

Caroline/aka mrsrick

Thank you, Sophie. There are a lot of people who have kept the faith over 15 years now. It's my honor to be on the roll call for such a great group of people whom I consider the finest examples of the foundation of America: good citizens who fight the good fight to the bloody end. And damn the torpedoes!

Too many to name, but it's all of us who have kept the search for the truth going, whether friend or foe, because the value in arguing is that we all learn.

So no matter how many times I bitterly complain there will never be justice in this case, something in my heart still whispers perhaps...perhaps all the energy sent into the cosmos, for all the victims JonBenet now represents...perhaps there is still hope.

I've been following this case from the beginning. I spent many hours reading and posting at Justicewatch and in chat discussing what we knew. There have been posters that have passed (anyone remember Ruthie and Panico?) That knew the facts of this case like the back of their hands. Some of the old time posters traveled to Boulder so they could meet.
I always hoped this crime would be solved and the guilty parties punished. I still believe it wil be solved. Thanks to all of you who keep this case alive!

Caroline/aka mrsrick

My goodness, Caroline (mrsrick), you bring back so many memories. I remember looking forward on JW to Panico's transcriptions of the local radio show about JBR, and how we waited for each of her next posts while discussing what she had already posted. Very sad watching her go when she knew it was happening.

I remember so many other posters there, and wonder sometimes what happened to them. Do any of them post here? If so, who, and what were their hats there? And what ever happened to Mrs. Brady? I wonder if she's still around.

I suppose we all get discouraged and have to step back and away from it for a while from time to time. My thanks to all who keep this going and haven't lost faith that this will be solved some day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back