AZ AZ - Anna Marie Molina, 34, Tuscon, 10 Aug 1993

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
Can someone else have a look please? I can't seem to find Anna Marie listed anywhere in missing persons databases. TIA!

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_c0ea4ef8-9d2a-5f1d-9f0c-7b769b8f8ad2.html

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:00 am

Anna Marie Molina disappeared after a night of partying 18 years ago.

Molina was 34 when she disappeared. She was described as 5 feet tall and 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

The status of her case is closed. It is classified as an unsolved missing persons case. Tuscon LE does have suspects and do believe she met with foul play.

Attachments

• anna marie molina.jpg
    anna marie molina.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 20
A quick search didn't lead me to find anything either.

Just as an FYI. When we find these older MP cases that aren't in the usual NamUs, DoeNetwork or Charley Project database's, I always make sure to let CarlK know so he can add them to his database trying to compare MP's to UID's.

We should be able to get her information entered into NamUs also, since civilian volunteers like ourselves can enter information. I'll see if I can get her info into NamUs but I won't have time to do so until after the holidays. If anyone else wants to in the mean time please do so.

She looks like DoeNet Jane Doe 686UFNM, especially when you consider that the unidentified skull was missing a mandible (and therefore, the depiction of chin and jawline is just a guess).

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/686ufnm.html

2249870210045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
2129463160045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

However, the distance and direction from Tucson, AZ to Jemez Pueblo NM may a little too far, and in the wrong direction. The purse was found the next day 10 miles west of Tucson. 686UFNM was found about 500 miles Northeast of Tucson.

I wish there was more information about Anna. If she had scars, tats, watch, ring(s), etc. And who the people were that were talked to by police - the two men referred to in the article in post 1 (I think the link below is the same article) and when the two men were talked to.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_c0ea4ef8-9d2a-5f1d-9f0c-7b769b8f8ad2.html

Anna is now in Namus, and the following characteristics are noted:

Scars on inside of wrist and elbow.
Scar on right knee from bullet wound.
Two piercings in each ear
Slight overbite
Fractured hip

Flowered shirt and blue jeans
Silver colored bracelet
Rings with turquoise

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19462/1

2011 article:

Molina, who was wearing a floral-print dress, got a ride home from two men at about 12:30 a.m. Aug. 10, and the trio partied into the morning...

Later that day, a woman in Three Points called police to report she had found Molina's purse, which still contained a small amount of cash, on the roadside near West Ajo Way and South Comanche Road about 15 miles west of downtown Tucson....

The case was last reviewed in 2008. Even though Tucson Police Department investigators have suspects in Molina's disappearance, her case is closed. It is classified as an "unsolved missing-person case," said Sgt. Matt Ronstadt, a police spokesman. He could not release information about the suspects or what led investigators to suspect foul play.

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_c0ea4ef8-9d2a-5f1d-9f0c-7b769b8f8ad2.html

She looks like DoeNet Jane Doe 686UFNM, especially when you consider that the unidentified skull was missing a mandible (and therefore, the depiction of chin and jawline is just a guess).

The Doe Network: Case File 686UFNM

2249870210045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
2129463160045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

However, the distance and direction from Tucson, AZ to Jemez Pueblo NM may a little too far, and in the wrong direction. The purse was found the next day 10 miles west of Tucson. 686UFNM was found about 500 miles Northeast of Tucson.
Was this ever ruled out?

Bump. Any new information or ideas on this? Its been a while now. Is TPD willing to share any additional information? I wonder what time she called her work. Did that what did she say? That she was sick or something else? Was she scheduled to work the day after? It might imply that she was planning on going somewhere that day or the next. Also, where her purse was found is on the road that leads through the Tohono O'Odham reservation which is pretty isolated except for Sells, the community there and if you keep going you hit Why, AZ and from there you can head south and cross the border into Mexico.

Bump! This case makes me angry.
Why is case closed despite obvious murder suspect in man who “went on a solo drive” with Molina and gave false information on whereabouts? Why was he not followed up on when purse found 23 miles west of where he stated they were driving? Nothing adding up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back