Cat Inherits $13,000,000

I swear to you. I was scrolling through, saw the title, saw you had posted it, and said "oh, he's gonna tell Simon something..."

ROFL. I was right.

And no, Simon is too busy enjoying my new quilt (arrived today) to actually come and watch the video. He knows I'm not worth 13 million anyway. He has, however, been sharpening his claws.

Best-
Herding Cats

I swear to you. I was scrolling through, saw the title, saw you had posted it, and said "oh, he's gonna tell Simon something..."

ROFL. I was right.

And no, Simon is too busy enjoying my new quilt (arrived today) to actually come and watch the video. He knows I'm not worth 13 million anyway. He has, however, been sharpening his claws.

Best-
Herding Cats

BBM

No, you're worth much more. :blowkiss:

:cat:

Do you think it will invest the money wisely, or waste it on Ferarri's and yachts?

Do you think it will invest the money wisely, or waste it on Ferarri's and yachts?

Cat's mostly don't like water and I think a cat would be more likely to buy a Cougar than a Ferrari. He'll probably spend it on an automatic couch lifter, a sun room, mice from the pet store, a hairball compacter, solid gold kitty litter, a blu-ray player and an Aristocats DVD.

Cat's mostly don't like water and I think a cat would be more likely to buy a Cougar than a Ferrari. He'll probably spend it on an automatic couch lifter, a sun room, mice from the pet store, a hairball compacter, solid gold kitty litter, a blu-ray player and an Aristocats DVD.
:floorlaugh:

Listening to the video I found it even more amazing that the richest pet in the world is a dog named Gunther IV who is worth $327,000,000... that he inherited not from a human but from his father Gunther III, who had inherited from an eccentric German Countess if I understand correctly. I assume that dynasty founder Gunther I and his scion Gunther II had predeceased the Countess :(

Obviously the real winners here are the people chosen to care for the wealthy animals. If it were me there would be no luxury good enough for the little pooch... I would stuff the mutt in the trunk of every ludicrously expensive car I would fancy to drive, promise!

Listening to the video I found it even more amazing that the richest pet in the world is a dog named Gunther IV who is worth $327,000,000... that he inherited not from a human but from his father Gunther III, who had inherited from an eccentric German Countess if I understand correctly. I assume that dynasty founder Gunther I and his scion Gunther II had predeceased the Countess :(

Obviously the real winners here are the people chosen to care for the wealthy animals. If it were me there would be no luxury good enough for the little pooch... I would stuff the mutt in the trunk of every ludicrously expensive car I would fancy to drive, promise!

I would have that dog or cat at the vet every week to make sure he lives as long as possible. If I was the first to find him dead I'd have him stuffed and drag him around.

I would have that dog or cat at the vet every week to make sure he lives as long as possible. If I was the first to find him dead I'd have him stuffed and drag him around.

:floorlaugh:

Or you could cajole him into altering his will and leaving his fortune to your baby female Galapagos Tortoise and her descendants. They lay no less than 1,000 eggs a year and their life expectancy is like 150 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back