GUILTY TX - Dustyn Roff, 4, beaten to death, Houston, 15 Dec 2011

Why do these monterous people do this torture to litte ones?
and so many children die at the hands of their parents at the Holiday season
WHY????

RIP Dustyn- your an angel now..fly high little man!!

He is so beautiful! Those big eyes and precious smile. Why? I wish more parents would give up their children if they can't handle them. Why not call someone if it's too much to handle. Why react and injure or kill a child?

Rest in peace precious little boy. You deserved so much more! I'm so sorry no one was there to help you.

Woman, Boyfriend Charged in Boy's Death

Britni Bereasa Glover, 23, was arrested Friday and charged with injury to a child by omission. Officers found the body of her son, Dustyn Skyler Roff, with bruises and signs of blunt force trauma around 6:15 a.m. Friday.

Michael Allen Seaton, 21, has been charged with capital murder in the death of Roff and is missing. Glover told officers Seaton was involved in her son's death.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/111219-boy-found-dead#ixzz1hDyC1Jlo

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/111219-boy-found-dead

392132_342170259130220_100000117463285_1571639_1414271891_n_20111219140026_320_240.JPG

Such a precious little boy. So full of fun and love to give. Rest in peace.

Bayou Body Count

Dustyn Skyler Roff, 4, Bayou Body Count No. 194

A woman has been arrested and a man is on the run in connection with the blunt-force-trauma death of a four-year-old boy, Houston police say.

britniglover-thumb-200x250.jpg

Mother Britni Glover

michaelseaton-thumb-200x216.jpg

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Seaton or information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crimestoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Here's a mugshot of Seaton:

Britni Bereasa Glover watched as her boyfriend beat her 4-year-old son. She did nothing. She later heard the boy complain of stomach pain. She did nothing. The next morning, she found her son, Dustyn Skyler Roff, dead in his bed.

Charles Blake Roff, Dustyn's father, said he had been searching for Glover and his son for the past four months after she left with the boy during a visit. At a news conference on Monday, the 25-year-old said he was the boy's sole caretaker until that time and was working on gaining full legal custody of him. The couple is in the middle of a divorce and custody rights had not yet been determined, he said.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...1-sought-following-death-of-child-2412460.php

Suspect in murder of 4-year-old Houston boy turns himself in

HOUSTON — A 21-year-old Houston man accused in the beating death of his girlfriend’s 4-year-old son has surrendered to authorities in Milam County, near Austin.

Michael Allen Seaton walked in to the sheriff's department around 1 p.m. Tuesday and asked to see the sheriff.

Michael-Seaton3.jpg

Britni Bereasa Glover watched as her boyfriend beat her 4-year-old son. She did nothing. She later heard the boy complain of stomach pain. She did nothing. The next morning, she found her son, Dustyn Skyler Roff, dead in his bed.

Charles Blake Roff, Dustyn's father, said he had been searching for Glover and his son for the past four months after she left with the boy during a visit. At a news conference on Monday, the 25-year-old said he was the boy's sole caretaker until that time and was working on gaining full legal custody of him. The couple is in the middle of a divorce and custody rights had not yet been determined, he said.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...1-sought-following-death-of-child-2412460.php

How can a mother allow that? How can she watch and not do anything while her child is beaten? I guess drugs and alcohol numb them, if that was the case here. Just a guess.

moo

I hope they both get life without parole. They took this angel's life they need to spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

moo

How can a mother allow that? How can she watch and not do anything while her child is beaten? I guess drugs and alcohol numb them, if that was the case here. Just a guess.

moo

It may be an excuse, but I can't imagine any drug or alcohol that would numb me to the point I couldn't object to another child/person/animal being beaten.

That child was beautiful and I extend my sympathy to his father and family.

Human life has just become expendable, it seems to me. Someone's bothering you...kill them. Kids crying too much? Kill them. Soon-to-be-ex want all your money or your kids? Kill them. Don't like the way that guy cut you off in traffic? Kill him. Want that other guy's cool shoes? Kill him.

I don't get it.

What a sad, sad story.

I think our society should work on a higher tolerance for people wanting to give their kids away. Just my opinion, but I think many parents know on the inside that they can't deal worth being a parent, but society looks down on them if they give up their child and in the end everyone is hurt.

Second, I think the police, social system, court system etc. to often sides with the mothers. Here in Norway this phenomenon is called bio-privilege. I think fathers should have equal rights....

This boy was so handsome, he looks so cute slurping on that water melon. So sorry his short life ended too soon because of a incapable mom and her evil boyfriend.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Poor little angel boy.

IMO, what we need to work on is our young women! They need to be taught how to:

A) Avoid pregnancy.

B) Be good mothers if they choose to have babies.

C) Be financially independent so they're NOT reliant on stoooooopid boyfriends or fathers who will beat their babies to DEATH!

There is a huge disconnect with the generation currently procreating, IMO. They need to understand that being a parent is a huge commitment and that CHILDREN ARE NOT DISPOSABLE.

Something is seriously wrong.

In January 2009, Michael Allen Seaton’s girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter arrived at the local hospital with head injuries, bruising on her face and human bite marks. Placke, whose district lies just east of Austin, recalled that the adults in the household insisted a cow had stepped on the girl. While “the evidence didn’t support that” and CPS eventually took custody of the girl, who survived, Placke said none of the adults budged from their story: “We couldn’t prove he did it.”

Seaton eventually pleaded to a lesser charge and was sentenced to six months in jail and five years’ probation. He dropped out of sight until Dec. 16, 2011.
That was the day Houston police saw 4-year-old Dustyn Roff’s black eyes, cuts and more than 100 bruises and internal injuries.

http://projects.statesman.com/news/cps-missed-signs/paramours.html

May 2012:

After 4-year-old Dustyn Roff was beaten to death in December, his mother s boyfriend, Michael Allen Seaton, was charged with capital murder.
At the time, Seaton, 21, was already on probation for beating a child in Lee County.
But now, Roff s 23-year-old mother, Britni Bereasa Glover, has also been charged with capital murder in the case...

Investigators said an autopsy found that Dustyn had more than 100 bruises on his body, damage to several organs and a laceration on his chin. The cause of death was multiple blunt-force injuries.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/07/18/11680266/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back