Merry christmas everyone 2011

Theforeigner

Reaction score
And...In hope that the victims, and their loved once, will get justice in the new year 2012...

MERRYCHRISTMASfromTheforeigner-1.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Theforeigner!

Glædelig jul og lykkeligste af New Years i 2012. Lol, håber, at dette udmønter højre:) Også, jeg håber, at dansk er dit andet sprog!

Glædelig jul og lykkeligste af New Years i 2012. Lol, håber, at dette udmønter højre:) Også, jeg håber, at dansk er dit andet sprog!

"Reality Orlando", thanks for you sweet translated Christmas well wishes:) and yes danish is indeed my first languish, well actually my very first languish was swedish due to I was born and grew up in beautiful Sweden (and actually beeing half norwegian as well).
So...:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year (english)
Glædelig Jul og Godt Nytår (danish)
God Jul och ett Gott Nytt år (swedish)
God Jul og Godt Nytt år (norwegian)

Thank you.

Wishing you and everyone the very same awesome Holiday wishes!

"Reality Orlando", thanks for you sweet translated Christmas well wishes:) and yes danish is indeed my first languish, well actually my very first languish was swedish due to I was born and grew up in beautiful Sweden (and actually beeing half norwegian as well).
So...:

I love how that is written. Looks more like art than words :)

So...:

Jattekram to you Theforeigner for your beautiful post for a Happy Christmas to all here.

You've brought me back to my childhood days and how we always loved this Christmas hymn:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1YaP5tW60A&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1YaP5tW60A&feature=related[/ame]

God Jul

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, happy Hanakkah and many blessings in 2012!

Happy Holidays, and may your world be filled with warmth, joy, and good cheer. May your hopes and aspirations be fulfilled, and may you have good health,wealth, happiness, luck, and the love of those dear to you.

Jattekram to you Theforeigner for your beautiful post for a Happy Christmas to all here.

You've brought me back to my childhood days and how we always loved this Christmas hymn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1YaP5tW60A&feature=related

God Jul

Thanks :) and your welcome Scandi, and I´m glad it brought you back to your childhood Christmas feeling, to me the childhood Christmas feeling are the most magical once:)

And we do know each other dear Scandi, I´m to old "skov/skovprinsessen" remember?:)

Thanks :) and your welcome Scandi, and I´m glad it brought you back to your childhood Christmas feeling, to me the childhood Christmas feeling are the most magical once:)

And we do know each other dear Scandi, I´m to old "skov/skovprinsessen" remember?:)

Oh My Goodness Sakes Alive ;} Skov, I remember you so well. Was it on About.com in 2003 studying the Elizabeth Smart case? It is so good to see you here. Our forum is so blessed to have you aboard.

xox Scandi

Seasons Greetings and a blessed and Merry Christmas to all fellow sleuthers.

Keep up the Good Fight for those who can't !!

Oh My Goodness Sakes Alive ;} Skov, I remember you so well. Was it on About.com in 2003 studying the Elizabeth Smart case? It is so good to see you here. Our forum is so blessed to have you aboard.

xox Scandi

Yes it was on About.com in 2003 studying the Elizabeth Smart case
And thanks for your kind words Scandi:)
HUGS
TF/skov

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads