Police rescue man from bride at hen party

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Police in Germany had to rescue a swiming pool attendant at a hen party after the bride-to-be tried to bully him into having sex.

The woman, in her mid-twenties, trapped the man in a lost property office and tried to undress him, reports Bild newspaper.

The bride, who turned out to be perfectly sober, told police she "wanted to fool around one last time before the wedding".

She had managed to trick the man into taking her into the lost property room during a visit to the pool in Schweinfurt, Bavaria.

"She locked the door, and without further ado, started trying to undress the man," a police spokesman told Bild newspaper.

A colleague outside heard his shouts for help and called the police.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1170889.html?menu=

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :eek: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

deputylinda said:
:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :eek: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:
I am picturing the bride to be some big strapping German weightlifter named Ana Bolic and then some little 98lbs german guy :D

Hah, master race my *advertiser censored**e, An Englishman would have gritted his teeth and performed his duty.

Hugh said:
Hah, master race my *advertiser censored**e, An Englishman would have gritted his teeth and performed his duty.
Have you seen Ana Bolic? :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back