IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember that discussion of how this young girl ended up in that trailer is relevent to this case. The family is discussable to that end - but there is to be NO BASHING or TRASHING. We still do not know all the circumstances about why Aliahna was with this <modsnip>.

Also remember there is NO NAME CALLING, not even of the perp. I know that is difficult sometimes but we can do it.

Prayers for this little one, may she rest in peace and may her sisters find safety and be allowed to grow up. :(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7465866#post7465866"]MEDIA REFERENCE THREAD[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315"]Thread 1[/ame]
Thread 2

Salem

Anyone have a way to archive Iowa to see players and circumstances of abuse that Aliahna had experienced there? Could maybe this was the reason family moved away? So glad FBI is involved> I believe there is going to be alot of closets with skeletons if they research some computers>

In the previous thread, neese wondered why there wasn't obvious blood in the trailer, and why a tracking dog wouldn't have picked up on it. That's something I've been wondering about, too. Dismembering must be extremely messy and difficult (I hate to type that or even think about it) so it seems like there would have been spatter or some kind of blood that MP would have failed to clean up, and the sheriff's crew would have noticed. Where did he do it?

Also in the previous thread, hollyblue mentioned how will they find out if she was sexually molested if her private parts are all hacked up (again, apologies...it's so sickening to say this). I wonder if he destroyed them on purpose because he wanted to make DNA identification more difficult? I bet they can retrieve DNA somehow, no matter what the condition of her body. Maybe from her underwear or clothing?

What's Aliahna's fathers last name?

Maroney, it's in the media links thread.

Also, Believe09, they said the autopsy results will be released on/by friday via Nancy Grace last night

I've definitely learned some things along the way reading here at Websleuths.
I had no idea that some convicted sex offender's only had to register for a certain time limit. Why?? I foolishly believed that once someone was convicted for the crime they stayed on the register for their lifetime, which I believe is how it should be.
I'm even more scared for all the children as there's no way to know! :(

From reading all the articles I am beginning to think that sweet little Ali is now safe for the first time ever in her life.. How sad is that.. :(

I can't quote your entire post, Kat, and I want to.

This information on mom all of a sudden getting temporary paralysis has me under a thought: did Aliahna really have a medical diagnosis made by a professional?
All *speculation on my part.

I've had that question under my thumb all dang day.

I think that mom is oblivious to reality. This happens all the time to children raised in a dysfunctional enviroment. I think TS is a victim of her own reality, meaning she never learned how to be a reliable parent. We all have issues with exposure to dysfunction, but some people can never get away from the dysfunction long enough to see that the dysfunction is dysfunction.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysfunction"]Dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Parents that expose their children to environments that are less then positive, love their children. It's not a matter of not loving enough, they simply have bad judgement. It brings me to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

When you add other factors like drugs & Alcohol, sexual abuse, and abandonment, it magnifies the inability to meet basic needs. It's all about survival!

My opinion isn't that TS doesn't love her children, she simply didn't know how to mother. She practices what she learned, as we all do. If she would have had "good" people around her they could have taught her right from wrong, she could have been helped. Unfortunately every person around her are mentally sick...She never got out of the cycle.

I would bet my moral compass, she was abused in many ways as a child, at the hand of the people that "love" her the most. It is evident that her relationship with her father was obsessive. She loved him, perhaps in the wrong ways! I say this because she was willing to put her own children in a harmful environment to be with her father. The feeling of love is powerful and we all crave it, even if it is unhealthy. Most of us can recognize unhealthy love, people like TS can't.

She has tried to "survive" her entire life. At times, she probably didn't even have her basic needs met. She has searched her entire life for love and approval. Unfortunately she was in a dump looking for a treasure!

Of coarse this is simply my opinion!!:twocents:

In the previous thread, neese wondered why there wasn't obvious blood in the trailer, and why a tracking dog wouldn't have picked up on it. That's something I've been wondering about, too. Dismembering must be extremely messy and difficult (I hate to type that or even think about it) so it seems like there would have been spatter or some kind of blood that MP would have failed to clean up, and the sheriff's crew would have noticed. Where did he do it?

Also in the previous thread, hollyblue mentioned how will they find out if she was sexually molested if her private parts are all hacked up (again, apologies...it's so sickening to say this). I wonder if he destroyed them on purpose because he wanted to make DNA identification more difficult? I bet they can retrieve DNA somehow, no matter what the condition of her body. Maybe from her underwear or clothing?

Tracking dogs would not have picked up blood necessarily, but if cadaver dogs had been taken into the trailer, they would have picked up the scents of decomp, because it starts so soon after a person dies (within minutes, from my understanding). There are ways to tell if she was sexually abused, even if he took steps with her body to keep the evidence of that hidden. In most cases, there will still be semen in what they call the vaginal vault, as well as internal abrasions and cervical damage that can be determined to have occurred prior to the dismemberment. If there are scratches, bruising, or other genital damage, they will be able to tell when those occurred. Since she was already dead when he cut her up, there would be no healing to those wounds, but there would be scabbing and early signs of healing to injuries that were inflicted prior. They should be able to tell. I hope they can.

Dear God, that was a painful post to write.

There is a father (55) and son (20) in Centerville, Iowa that were sentenced on molestation charges earlier this year. One victim multiple times over the course of several years, and one "suspected of abusing a second minor just last year in his Centerville home."

I haven't found a connection to this family, but as it is connected to Centerville, Iowa - last year - and child abuse - I'll post the link. If it needs to be removed, sorry.

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=588537

--the article says that was a case of incest.

I have a feeling that the reason Aliahna feared the cops and felt bad for turning the 2 guys in was b/c of the views the family has of the RSO grandfather. I wonder how much did she know about her grandfathers disgusting criminal past and how the family feels about it as well. She sees good in all people sounds like it was a forced belief no way could a family with a RSO in it not explain that some people are just bad.

I have already had to explain bad people to my daughter when she had just turned 4. When Somer Thompson went missing she hid behind the chair ( she was supposed to be sleeping in her room) and then I see her head pop up tears in her eyes ask "how can someone hurt that pretty little girl mommy" Those words with her voice replay in my head every single time I hear about a child going missing.

It was reported that he put her in the freezer for a period of hours before he dismembered. If she was frozen - that helps with the mess. As for spatter - she was already dead - not much spatter as heart isn't beating and then being frozen - well, you get the idea.

Lord, that hurt to type.

--the article says that was a case of incest.

It states that the case 'involves' incest. I thought the first child, molested over the course of years, was probably related. The second child last year .. maybe not.

I probably shouldn't have posted the link until I made a connection.

Link removed .. carry on.

I've definitely learned some things along the way reading here at Websleuths.
I had no idea that some convicted sex offender's only had to register for a certain time limit. Why?? I foolishly believed that once someone was convicted for the crime they stayed on the register for their lifetime, which I believe is how it should be.
I'm even more scared for all the children as there's no way to know! :(

bolded by me.

I don't get it, either. Since child molesters are generally not capable of changing, they will always be a danger and should be registered for life!

How these three girls ended up in that trailer with MP is of great concern to me. I have never known anyone to have the flu so badly that they were unable to care for their children, and yet at the same time, this very ill person was not hospitalized.

I can certainy understand being ill and multiple children can be very tiring, on a good day. But in those instances where I have been so ill as to need someone's help, they watched my children for several hours so I could nap each day, or ran grocery errands for me, etc.

I am trying to imagine a circumstance where I am so ill with a flu as to be unable to care for my children, and yet not so ill as to need hospitalization, and further where the person I choose to have assist me by caring for my female children is a man I once expressed serious concerns about. :confused:

Further, I am trying to figure out if something I read on the now closed thread is true. Was there a male child or children who was not in the care of MP but rather still in the care of the very sick mom? Did I misread that info?

Because I can't imagine being so ill that my daughters are too much for me and are handed over to someone such as this, not for hours but DAYS and yet not so ill my son must be handed over as well?

Can someone make sense of this for me cause I am still just as confused as I was earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74