860 users online (132 members and 728 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Andruw25 View Post
    False sightings happen all the time. I am of the belief the father had something to do with her disappearance/probable death. Does any one know if he and/or other family members took polygraphs? I know there not admissible in court but I just think it's very unlikely she ventured out on her own
    There's always the possibility of a mistaken sighting but I personally feel like her stuff being found 600 feet away from where and was last seen would be a big coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Asha's father got home from work at approximately 12:30 a.m. on 2/14. There are two reports of what happened next.

1. He watched TV and went to bed at 2:30.
    2. He went back out to pick up candy and then went to bed at 2:30.

Scenario #2 just doesn't sit right with me...
    To be fair, it was his anniversary and Valentine's day and they would be celebrating later on. And when you work a night shift I could see you doing some things at odd hours. Maybe he wanted to surprise Iquilla?

Quote Originally Posted by darthorcinus View Post
    May I ask why? Gut feeling or is there evidence to make you think so?
    No idea, must be a gut feeling.
    speculation, imo.

There's always the possibility of a mistaken sighting but I personally feel like her stuff being found 600 feet away from where and was last seen would be a big coincidence.
    These were planted, not left by the child in my opinion.

Sent from my Studio XL 2 using Tapatalk

IMO I always questioned the validity of the shed items being Asha's.
    Candy wrappers and a Mickey Mouse hair bow aren't super rare or uncommon things. It would be different if it was a super special item to Asha or if it had her name on it. From what I got from these items was a grieving parents recollection, like how Nick Barclay's family believed a 20-something con-man was their young teenage son even though he was foreign and had a different hair and eye color then Nick. Any piece of evidence gives a grieving parent hope.

I also wonder about the validity of the highway sightings and wonder how they are classified as being confirmed. When I first starting looking into this case I read that they thought they saw a teenager who looked young. And was white clothing missing from Asha's room? And did the witnesses see them carrying a book bag?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Who Killed Bryan Smith?

Say hello 2 heaven Chris Cornell

Quote Originally Posted by aThousandYearsWide View Post
    Any piece of evidence gives a grieving parent hope.
    Indeed, that’s what’s sad about it, mourning parents will believe any little snippet that’s even slightly believable.
    Who killed Dennis Clougherty?
    Found shot to death near Cedar Falls, Iowa
    August 12th, 1974

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...12-August-1974
    Visit the thread if you have information!

To be fair, it was his anniversary and Valentine's day and they would be celebrating later on. And when you work a night shift I could see you doing some things at odd hours. Maybe he wanted to surprise Iquilla?
    I have worked 3-11 and 11-7 over 20 years and it takes me a while to wind down when I come home. I know people are different, but it seems the father was the last to see her. I do believe Asha was killed shortly after she went missing. But ran away without a jacket and locked the front door. Not likely. Also what really bothers me how could someone in the house not hear this child up/leave? Of all the missing cases I follow this one mystifies me. So young and beautiful and it seems to me police chalked her up to runaway status to quickly.

Sent from my Studio XL 2 using Tapatalk

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19