Identified! TN - Hawkins County - Infant Remains, 30 Dec 2011

little lulu

Reaction score
rogersvillemap.jpg

Rogersville is in the Northeast corner of the state, which borders WV, Ky, and NC

I saw this in the local paper this morning. So sad. Rogersville/Hawkins Co. is about 30 minutes away from me.

Also, a lot of child neglect has been going on in this area here lately. I'm not sure what came of it, but a toddler was found in a ditch a couple of weeks ago in her pajamas. About a month ago, a child was found wandering in Walmart at 4am, because he had been left there by his parents who were supposedly high on synthetic drugs and prescription pills.

Remains of infant found near Rogersville several years old
By staff report
Published January 1st, 2012

ROGERSVILLE — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Sunday the remains of an infant found in the shed of a Hawkins County residence Friday are several years old.

Authorities believe they know the child’s identity but weren’t releasing that information Sunday. The remains were found by the current renter of the residence Friday morning behind a residence on Forest Lane just south of Rogersville off Route 66.

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9040279/remains-of-infant-found-near-rogersville-several-years-old

Remains of infant found near Rogersville several years old
By staff report
Published January 1st, 2012

ROGERSVILLE — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Sunday the remains of an infant found in the shed of a Hawkins County residence Friday are several years old.

Authorities believe they know the child’s identity but weren’t releasing that information Sunday. The remains were found by the current renter of the residence Friday morning behind a residence on Forest Lane just south of Rogersville off Route 66.

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9040279/remains-of-infant-found-near-rogersville-several-years-old

Sound then like the remains may be that of a child whose parents/family once resided at the location the remains were found and that child can not be currently accounted for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back