GUILTY NM - Liesha Henderson for stabbing 8yo son, Albuquerque, 2012

More meth. How am I not surprised?

And no, I don't blame the drug, as that's the easy way out. I blame the user.

sounds like the mother who stabbed her little girl with down syndrome-claiming to be god!

I am glad he is doing OK!!

Thank god! Bless his heart. So glad he's alive!!!

From this article:

"I'm not at risk to harm anyone, sir. I just need to get medical attention, sir," Henderson said.

Um, hello.... Not at risk to harm anyone? Where were you? Your son would beg to differ. & SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT PARENTS & FLIPPIN METH!!! OMG!!!

Oh Lord, please do not let CPS try reunification in this case. This poor little boy does not deserve to try and sleep in the same home with the 'mommy' who tried to stab him in the neck.

October 2014:

A mother who stabbed her son in the neck with a screwdriver was sentenced to 12 years in prison Thursday.

Leisha Henderson attacked her son in December 2011. She admitted to smoking meth days earlier, and told the court she believed that sent her into a psychotic rage when mixed with her psych meds.

With credit for time served, she’ll go to prison for nine years for stabbing the boy all over his body. Because of the serious nature of the convictions, Henderson has to serve at least 85 percent of the time...

Henderson lost custody of her son, who has been adopted.

The child has physically recovered from the attack. He was 8 years old at the time.

http://m.koat.com/news/mother-sente...tabbing-son-in-neck-with-screwdriver/28377536

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back