The Trailer Park

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
I thought we could use a thread for the trailer park info and the things the neighbors had to say.

-It's called Northway mobile home park
-it's located at Clinton Street and Diebold Road.
-there are about two dozen homes
-at the moment there are 14 registered sex offenders living there (used to be 15 but James Lemmon died in December)

This article has some good info. There are comments from neighbor Norma Haskins who knew Aliahna (not one of the RSO's) and some information about the ownership of the park and how the RSO's ended up there.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111229/LOCAL/312299981

The park's ownership changed hands over the summer, according to Allen County treasurer's records.

The records show a company called U-Store Family Trust owns the property, and Tin Lizzie Inc. is listed as trustee. Tin Lizzie president Neil Wingate of Lowell, Ind., declined to confirm Wednesday that he owns the property.

Also:

According to an Associated Press report this week, self-identified sex offenders living at the park said that upon release from prison, they were given aerial maps by the Indiana Department of Correction and a local mission showing where they were legally allowed to live, away from child-care centers and schools.

But Department of Correction spokesman Douglas Garrison said Wednesday the agency does not provide such a map, although it tries to provide guidance to offenders being released. Sharon Gerig of the Fort Wayne Rescue Mission said the mission does not provide a map, either.
The cluster of sexual or violent offenders, now numbered at 14, at the Northway mobile home park is due largely to the fact that the location is far outside the 1,000-foot cushion surrounding parks, schools, churches and youth program centers required by Indiana law.

-Paulette Hair, 45, is a former manager at the trailer park who lives at a nearby trailer park

"How could you live?" asked Hair. "How could you sit in that trailer, knowing what you did, knowing what's in your household when everybody is out there in the cold and the rain praying to God that she comes home safely and you're sitting there."

The Souders home "was one of only a few at the trailer park — located off an expressway and across from an open field — with signs of children".

Some RSO neighbors who have been commenting:

-Greg Shumaker said TS was worried about the RSO residents of the park when the family moved there to care for ailing James Lemmon, particularly about GS and also MP although he's not a RSO.
-he claims to have introduced MP to James Lemmon with whom GS was in jail together
-he says MP moved away briefly but returned and it wasn't unusual for him to watch TS's children

Richard Patee lives next door to MP and James Lemmon and according to him MP had known the family for 3 or 4 years.

The source for the above info:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...31qHGA?docId=25493145c7404278b357f0defb9074d5

More articles with neighbor comments:

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS/111229713

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...ismember-michael-plumadore-fort-wayne-indiana

RSO Jerry Smead says MP often took the children to the bus stop and seemed happy to watch the children.

RSOs Greg Shumaker and Mike Tulley say that on Friday after Aliahna's death MP showed up with an extra load of laundry. He and Lemmon used to do their laundry at Tulley's trailer. Shumaker says MP said he just wants her back. According to the neighbors Lemmon and MP had a good relationship despite some conflicts over the restrictions of activity due to Lemmon's health, and MP seemed depressed after JL died.

The trailer where the crime allegedly took place was removed from the trailer park on December 30, 2011

Plumadore's trailer towed away at officials' request
Updated: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 8:13 PM EST
FORT WAYNE (WANE) - The mobile home Michael Plumadore was living in when he allegedly killed Aliahna Lemmon last week was moved Friday.

The trailer originally was home to Lemmon's grandfather, who died in early December. The Allen County Chief Deputy Prosecutor says the mobile home was moved by the county's request, to preserve evidence.

A bit more at the link.
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/indiana/plumadores-trailer-towed-away-at-officials-request

WANE_trailer_tow_2_20111230195615_320_240.JPG

I am trying to think why they needed the whole home as evidence,if she was dismembered in the bath tub,why not just take the tub? I live in a mobile home-a double wide,but have been in several singles,they are very small..what could be in that small home that they needed to cart the whole thing away???

unless..most hot water tanks are found in a space in the master bedroom-did they put a new one in before the GP
passed and put it in a different location,which would give MP that storage space for something else and LE did not
want to take that area apart,so they just took the whole home! IDK

I am trying to think why they needed the whole home as evidence,if she was dismembered in the bath tub,why not just take the tub? I live in a mobile home-a double wide,but have been in several singles,they are very small..what could be in that small home that they needed to cart the whole thing away???

Maybe they want to see if there is evidence of any other crimes? Or they are being ultra conservative, given the way juries are ruling on "reasonable doubt" these days. :aktion1:

SyraKelly,
Since we don't know where he dismembered her, LE likely-as in possibly- knows there is evidence all over the trailer. I herald them for checking the entire trailer. imoo

(Saying that makes me feel more sick to my stomach.)

I think it's worth noting, although Plumadore said that he hit Aliahna with a brick while on the step, the steps were really the only parts of the trailer that were left.

It's also worth noting that while he specified the "front step" there were no front steps, because the trailer had a ramp for the wheelchair.

It took them a couple days to take the trailer, maybe time for preliminary testing on fluids to have already been done?

I'm really thinking they either took the trailer because they didn't find enough blood evidence to believe that a dismemberment had occurred, and they are trying to rule it out completely as the only scene, or they found blood that did not match anyone known to that trailer. So either they got too much, or not enough.

Another possibility, suggested by my brother, is that maybe at some point that trailer was used for manufacturing drugs. That would make it uninhabitable, and it would have to be moved anyway. They might just be searching it to make sure they have everything necessary before it is destroyed.

unless..most hot water tanks are found in a space in the master bedroom-did they put a new one in before the GP
passed and put it in a different location,which would give MP that storage space for something else and LE did not
want to take that area apart,so they just took the whole home! IDK

I wondered if the inside lit up like a christmas tree when they checked for signs blood and just took the whole thing

I thought we could use a thread for the trailer park info and the things the neighbors had to say.

-It's called Northway mobile home park
-it's located at Clinton Street and Diebold Road.
-there are about two dozen homes
-at the moment there are 14 registered sex offenders living there (used to be 15 but James Lemmon died in December)

BBM and SBM

According to THIS report there are actually 45 trailers in the park, but only 24 of them are occupied.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45795486.../#.TvndmdSiEhU And of those, 15 were occupied by RSO's.

I haven't seen any confirmation, but I would assume that LE has checked all of the unoccupied trailers. (At least I hope so!)

Well in that the grandfather owned the mobile home it is possible that they were afraid that if they didn't get that out of the park that management would have a legal right to enter that premise after 30 days under abandoned property laws.

Also I think they will have more time to really forensically examine the trailer without the watchful eyes of neighbors.

They would have had to put the trailer under 24 hour surveillance to preserve the chain of custody for evidence. What if someone else entered the trailer like for example Mom or Grandmom?

I agree Grandmaj
and I am thinking that allot of DNA of all sorts (many people in and out) to sort through.
Evidence to planty to bag up, or to large. Better to preserve the whole trailer in case
jury must go through it (like the car of the Anthonys should of been smelled).
I am seriously thinking more crimes could be tied to the trailer as in drugs, *advertiser censored* or who knows what dirty old men do even when they are ill with caregivers.

I thought it was alittle odd that the person that OWNS the park, lives in another park..........and half the trailers are empty.
Says allot to me about the park.
Reminds me of the park in Shaniya's case.

Would YOU live there if YOU owned the trailer park?

I sure wouldn't. Wouldn't live there if I didn't own it either.

Also sometimes as in Shawn Morgan's case and other offenders who have murdered a child or even an adult, people come along and set fire to the homes of the offender. I'm glad they moved it out of the park. No tampering with evidence.

eta, I'm worried about Ali's funeral too, there's so many angry people I'm reading online.

I almost forgot, when checking on family watchdog or other registries for offenders, it doesn't match my local town map for offenders. Always check to see if your own town has a sex offender map. jmo

I was hoping to find a map of the property through public records but can't find anything usable. If anyone is more familiar with this page and finds one, please post, or let me know how you did it, and I'll try to post.

http://www.allencounty.us/assessors-office-home

I found a mpa but it shades the area in question, making it hard to see.

http://www.acimap.us/pati/

The U Store Family Trust owns properties at 9435 N Clinton and 9636 Diebold. Looks like storage units, a single property and the trailer park.

I wish I could figure out how to get rid of that annoying red shading.

90b58249.jpg

The red shading is on the storage unit place (I think). The trailer park to the left of that, and the other property owned by USFT above that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back